Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Stop Burning Bridges - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stop Burning Bridges (77 Views)

Group Slams Austin Okai, Says GYB Is Building Bridges In Kogi State / These Are The Longest Bridges In Africa (third Mainland Bridge Is One Of Them) / DEJ Loaf – Liberated Ft. Leon Bridges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Burning Bridges by Btruth: 1:19pm On Mar 09
Around 1am this morning, I played back the tribute of former CBN Gov and Emir Sanusi Lamido during Herbert Wigwe's night of tribute

It underscored the importance of Loyalty and building a network of good friends

According to Sanusi, he was detroned as Emir by 9am. The plan was to send him on exile for many years. But by 12 noon, his friend Herbert had chattered a plane to pick Sanusi and his family from Kano airport

Instead of moving on exile, Herbert moved Sanusi and Family to Lagos, kept them in a Hotel for fews days and later rented an apartment for him ( all expense paid)

Last nite, a whole Sanusi was weeping on Live TV over the beautiful memories with Herbert.

It was one call to Herbert that saved Sanusi from shame and exile.

For those who do not understand how powerful friendship and network is, keep burning bridges

One day, you will be stranded but your"Saviour" Will be nowhere because you have destroyed the bridge

I am a beneficiary of network. I am a testimony of Loyalty. I have been saved several times by just ONE call. Believe me when I say, you may not be a Rich man but your network of solid friends will work for you.

STOP BURNING BRIDGES!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Buy Aged Twitter Accounts? / Gov Nwifuru Commences Asphalting Of Concrete Roads In Abakaliki Metropolis / Decoding Immediate Nexus Platform By Martin Lewis: A User-friendly Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.