Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,824 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why Competence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Competence (78 Views)

Obidients Endorse Mbah, Says Impeccable Competence, Character Speak Volumes Enug / Group Faults Medical Council Over Competence Of Ukraine Graduates / Kaduna Secondary School Teachers To Write Competence Test Soon – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Competence by ChigozieVictor(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09
WHY COMPETENCE?

Few days ago, I was told to make rice twice for everyone to eat so I went to the store nearby where I stay to buy some ingredients for making of jollof rice.

I got fresh tomatoes
I got fresh pepper
I got crayfish
And some other ingredients to make the jollof rice.

Everything was ready to make the rice.

The journey began oh 🀣🀣🀣 so I did all I could to prepare the rice and added my recipes just make it have a taste.

Hahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It was really a delicious one.

Don't worry someday, you will try my home made food πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

So...............

Done and dusted

I served the meal as usual

Everyone enjoyed the jollof rice I made.

Within the same week, I was asked to make another jollof rice🫣🫣🫣.

This time 🀣🀣🀣, i was not as the first oneπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ. I did everything I had to do to make it taste good but it wasn't like the first jollof rice I cooked πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

The jollof rice was not bad πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈbut it is totally different from the first one so I started asking myself, "What did I not add to make this rice taste like the first one?" Was my recipe wrong πŸ€’πŸ€’?

I discovered that something had reduced. What is it?

My competence in making a good jollof rice πŸ˜‚ . It was not the same.

I missed something 😭😭

It taught a lot about COMPETENCE

Competence is the ability to be very good and the same at what you do regardless of the season and circumstances.

Competence will make people come to you no matter their distance.

Competence will simplify your value and increase your demand in your field.

Competence also make you stand out among your competitors.

You need competence to be different in your field.

Competent people are sought-after because they have irreplaceable value and they don't change on what you do rather they increase to deliver more value.

Build competence to grow your influence.

Your Friend
Chigozie victor uwalaka

(1) (Reply)

Choose From A Variety Of Games / Certified Academic Document Translation For Your Admission / What Are The Amenities Like At Onyx Birmingham For Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.