Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto (15148 Views)

Bandits Abduct Tsangaya Students In Sokoto / Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune / Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by GenFunction: 7:29pm On Mar 09
Dear bandits,pls it have do..pls nau.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by Oju4190: 7:30pm On Mar 09
Nigeria under attack
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by frankyychiji(f): 7:31pm On Mar 09
oskopy:
This kidnapping happening lately is just to discredit tinubu.northern cabals should allow peace in this country,if tinubu is serious let him step on people's toes
Let tinubu quickly recruit his 50m youths into the military and flood everywhere with soja.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by Spandau: 7:35pm On Mar 09
oskopy:
This kidnapping happening lately is just to discredit tinubu.northern cabals should allow peace in this country,if tinubu is serious let him step on people's toes

The reason why all this is happening is because he is already stepping on toes. What he needs is courage and hardness.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by J3susFr3ak: 7:48pm On Mar 09
nairalanda1:

You are still excusing tinubu in the language that gej supporters were using.

The problem with such excusies is that you make the government you are defending seem more and more incompetent

Like the gej and buhari goverments

That is wrong, and you guys better wake up

(Fin)

But you would readily agree with me that while GEJ and now currently Tinubu were amenable to drastic systemic changes that can check these types of lawless excesses ...I really doubt Buhari was willing at all to embrace radical new approaches to the chronic insecurity problems that he also helped create.

Put it this way....Buhari and his cohorts expected both the home groomed and the ragtags they imported to fight GEJ in 2015 to be ever loyal dogs to their whistle. Once these ragtags tasted both blood and money....they whole heatedly went to town and painted it blood red for most indigenous Nigerians.

The twisted irony here is that the same crop of politicians are still trying to use Buhari's ragtag tools and methods to also fight Tinubu today in order to paint him incompetent.

I suppose it is left for Tinubu to adopt the Radical changes needed to uproot this evil....like State Policing and active interstate border/forest armed patrols among others.... something a Buhari would have never agreed to.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by nairalanda1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09
J3susFr3ak:

But you would readily agree with me that while GEJ and now currently Tinubu were amenable to drastic systemic changes that can check these types of lawless excesses ...I really doubt Buhari was willing at all to embrace radical new approaches to the chronic insecurity problems that he also helped create.

Put it this way....Buhari and his cohorts expected both the home groomed and the ragtags they imported to fight GEJ in 2015 to be ever loyal dogs to their whistle. Once these ragtags tasted both blood and money....they whole heatedly went to town and painted it blood red for most indigenous Nigerians.

The twisted irony here is that the same crop of politicians are still trying to use Buhari's ragtag tools and methods to also fight Tinubu today in order to paint him incompetent.

I suppose it is left for Tinubu to adopt the Radical changes needed to uproot this evil....like State Policing and active interstate border/forest armed patrols among others.... something a Buhari would have never agreed to.

Look, no one is plotting against your leaders.

Nigerians to be honest don't want long stories about how the bandits are plotting against southerners. They want solutions and now.

Or should we argue that ipob and opc were plots against Buhari?

Tell your government to lead us well. When gej was in power people like you rightly called him out. Do that for tinubu too.

As for me, all our past leaders have messed up on security and tinubu is joining them in it.

And it angers me a lot.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by tnerro1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09
Well, let them enjoy. This is what you get when you release captured boko haram terrorists back into the society as “ repented” persons.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by Ategberoson(m): 8:11pm On Mar 09
iwaeda:

Don't we told you, Tinubu doesn't have anything to offer. A man that claimed, he went St Paul Aroloya, when there is only St John. grin angry grin grin grin grin angry

Tinubu should have been doing watch night in sokoto and Abuja consistently

When will you start making use of that your decaying brain
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 09
lexy2014:

how many men should govern Nigeria and how many men are presently governing Nigeria?
What I meant is that you can't please everyone in Nigeria. We are too divided to be called one Nigeria. Take a look at what's happening in the northern Nigeria because it's not their brother there.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by Chimgoziem217(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-bandits-abduct-tsangaya-students-in-sokoto/

Chibok Girls Season 2.
We are keenly watching, but I do not know how one can cut his nose just to spite his face.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by OmoOshodi(m): 8:26pm On Mar 09
nairalanda1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh god. It was bad. Very bad

Nigerians tend to forget easily grin

Have we forgotten that under Buhari, a rail line was bombed by the same bandits, and people were kidnapped from the train, and people died?

Or the same Buhari who had to take the road home because the bandits threatened his aircraft with an RPG that they had gotten?

Or we have forgotten Dapchi?

OK o.
go and check the date and timing of terrorist activities during Buhari time and compare it with Tinubu time

Even Dapchi attack was in 2018 when Buhari was about to start campaigning for second term.....and the train kidnap was during he's 2nd term...

Tinubu never spend 1 year.....look at the rate of terrorism in the North.

Argue objectively
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by nairalanda1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09
OmoOshodi:
go and check the date and timing of terrorist activities during Buhari time and compare it with Tinubu time

Even Dapchi attack was in 2018 when Buhari was about to start campaigning for second term.....and the train kidnap was during he's 2nd term...

Tinubu never spend 1 year.....look at the rate of terrorism in the North.

Argue objectively

I am arguing objectively. It was just as bad under buhari then

Better hold tinubu to account, the same way you guys held gej to account

Wrong is wrong.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by J3susFr3ak: 8:30pm On Mar 09
nairalanda1:

Look, no one is plotting against your leaders.

Nigerians to be honest don't want long stories about how the bandits are plotting against southerners. They want solutions and now.

Or should we argue that ipob and opc were plots against Buhari?

Tell your government to lead us well. When gej was in power people like you rightly called him out. Do that for tinubu too.

As for me, all our past leaders have messed up on security and tinubu is joining them in it.

And it angers me a lot.

Again ..I get your point. More visible actions with measurable results. We agree here.

But you're assuming that I am also a politician likely from the SW who likely criticized Jonathan in the past. Here you are wrong.

In fact I was known to anger some Northern intellectual folks back then by stressing that Jonathan should move the capital of Nigeria back to Bayelsa state ASAP. My point being most Southern politicians from Obasanjo to now never made use of their perfect opportunities to enact ruthless structural changes to the entire system in such a way that would have made these types of insecurities a contained regional issue....where the elites from that region can decide what type of future they desire.

Now you have a scenario where a backwater Gbagyi minority land that was expected to be neutral in the national scheme of things being coopted by dubious self seeking Northern cabal interests as some type of fulcrum of unitary control.

The reason why you and I are even concerned about an event that took place in far away Sokoto in the first place is because the same loopholes and compromises....plaques and weakens the security structures everywhere.... meaning that same thing can happen with slight variation and little resistance somewhere else.

I take the time to write here hoping that someone from the Tinubu camp gets a clue and help guide those policy leaders going forward.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by patomberekpe(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09
The Northern Nigeria need to rechange their name as NORTHERN BANDITS STATES
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by bigiyaro(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09
Like I said, the kinpins in Abuja and various government houses have concluded their budget sessions for sallah as they head into Ramadan period. Expect more transactions all over the north as APC have set the price of even the smallest ram at above 1 million. It's only in Northern Nigeria that over 200 hundred people can vanish into thin air. grin grin grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by Exceed15: 9:06pm On Mar 09
iwaeda:

Don't we told you, Tinubu doesn't have anything to offer. A man that claimed, he went St Paul Aroloya, when there is only St John. grin angry grin grin grin grin angry

Kikikikikiki.. I blame the mumu who voted him.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by soccerlite: 9:06pm On Mar 09
There are so many things fela sang about that are just revealing itself

apc brought pains, tears and blood

apc brought suffering and smiling

apc brought authority stealing

apc is a curse
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09
😂😂
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09
something is definitely cooking 4rm d North!

hope CORNists & EWAist have their empty plates ready?

grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09
dowa:
Wat is happening in Nigeria of lately
dey play fes!
grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:24pm On Mar 09
We are getting there slowly
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:24pm On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin grin grin grin grin grin As far as I am concern, this is good news. We are all in it together. What goes around comes around. . grin grin grin grin
dey play!

Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:27pm On Mar 09
MichaelSokoto:

dey play!

😆 Lol.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by lexy2014: 9:29pm On Mar 09
HenryThegreat1:

What I meant is that you can't please everyone in Nigeria. We are too divided to be called one Nigeria. Take a look at what's happening in the northern Nigeria because it's not their brother there.
\

what is happening in the north?

how is Nigeria too divided to be called one Nigeria?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by youngrichnigga: 10:33pm On Mar 09
Staged, the security agencies should hold that proprietor wella....he should explain this quoted below and what the students were doing at that time angry angry angry

According to Abubakar, the bandits invaded the town around 1am, shot one person and abducted a woman.

“As they were leaving the town, they sighted our students rushing into their rooms and they kidnapped many of them.

“We have so far counted 15 who are missing and we are still searching for more,” he said
Abubakar added that this was not the first time the village was attacked by bandits.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by walozanga(m): 3:03am On Mar 10
Putindbutt:
Keep kidnapping yourselves, Tinubu will complete his 8years, we have gone past the stage where anyone or oppositions thinks they can sabotage a sitting president. Three consecutive mass kidnappings within a week and you think we don't know it was organised. No be Tinubu that'd suffer, it is your people kidnapped inside the bush that will suffer.

Did you say the same thing during GEj's tenor. Oga! Tinubu should go and provide those children
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by Validated: 3:19am On Mar 10
iwaeda:
GEJ template. grin grin grin grin

I tell you. Tinubu will be thoroughly dealt with for challenging Buhari and saying Buhari destroyed Nigeria economy.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by AnyanwuSilas: 5:15am On Mar 10
limeta:
Why are they call bandits
Boko haram are now call bandits just to hide islam from it .
The are Jaweeeed
Re: Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto by ejike714: 9:00am On Mar 10
While in another thread the Northern youths were protesting against excessive security officers in the North.A fight against Bokoharam is a fight against the North _BuhariWhile in another thread the Northern youths were protesting against excessive security officers in the North.A fight against Bokoharam is a fight against the North _Buhari...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN / Metuh’s Trial: Court Orders Jonathan To Appear On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.