Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Will Sterling Bank SMEDAN Smes Loan Ever Get To The Hand Of Farmers? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Will Sterling Bank SMEDAN Smes Loan Ever Get To The Hand Of Farmers? (257 Views)

Folashade Joseph: Pride Of Farmers And Champion Of Food Security / NSCDC Intensifies Protection Of Farmers. Nigerians Seek More Funding For Agency / Nation Wide Registration Of Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Sterling Bank SMEDAN Smes Loan Ever Get To The Hand Of Farmers? by AfroBeatDiary: 3:10pm On Mar 09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIlhaW-doqw

Raining season is here, I've been brazing up for this moment hoping to get a positive response on SMEDAN SMEs loans like other entrepreneurs but nothing, all effort to get banks in charge to talk is futile, I know data of how the loans were distributed will later be published at the expenses of real entrepreneurs, it has always been, will this ever end? When will it?

I'm open to donation to support the farm and scale into operation.

Mide Oludipe,
Regenerative Agriculture Expert.

Re: Will Sterling Bank SMEDAN Smes Loan Ever Get To The Hand Of Farmers? by Bograd83(f): 1:30pm On Apr 22
Hi

(1) (Reply)

World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / Palm Kenel Shell 4 Sale. / Big Poultry Or Pen House For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.