Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Social Media Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Social Media Manager (174 Views)

Website/social Media Manager Needed!!! / What Is Expected Of A Social Media Manager/Influencer? / Social Media Manager (volunteer) At NGO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Manager by Iremi20: 3:26pm On Mar 09
Hi, my name is iremi. I am a social media manager with three years of experience. I help business owners get the visibility and engagement they need on the social media space in order to get the attention of their target audience and to also make sales. Do you need someone to manage your social media page, send me a DM so we can get started 08102958322.
Re: Social Media Manager by Xopoh: 10:19am On Mar 10
Hi Iremi,

Are you looking for a salary job or a freelance gig?

If you are looking for an actual social media/digital marketing job.. send your cv to careers@treendit.com using the role as the subject of the mail
Re: Social Media Manager by Iremi20: 10:10am On Mar 12
Hello

Thank you, I'll do that

Pls I will like to ask if the social media management role is remote as I am only open to remote roles for now

(1) (Reply)

Farm Hands Needed Around Badagry For Immediate Employment / Vacancy / Perform Task & Earn With Intergral Ads Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.