Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) (63131 Views)

Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment / Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep / Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by haphizz57(m): 10:54am On Mar 10
luminouz:

Talk true....you toasted her...na why she get boldness to rob you. Why you no report to police?

Toast fire. I knw be dat kind person. I ve nt done dat & i ll neva try dat rubbish. I go police station to go and report. Police say make i bring money b4 i go fit write statement. Me wey lost money and dia is no much guarante say i go see her. Na so i waka leave dia, tell dem say money no dey for my body make i go come back.

1 Like

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by DeepSight(m): 10:59am On Mar 10
Franzinni:
If she ugly... Dem for don put taya for her neck... Awom eleribu.

You see why I don't care for a woman's outward beauty... Because those fine girls never have time to use their brain for introspective thinking... Rather they just hop..from dick to dick for material gain... The new iPhone go soon begin cause wahala.

That's the dumb blonde trope and it's misogynistic.
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Franzinni: 11:20am On Mar 10
DeepSight:

That's the dumb blonde trope and it's misogynistic.
not if it's true...
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by AlphaSoul: 11:28am On Mar 10
NairaOcean:
A 200-level student and course representative at Lead City University has been apprehended for stealing a mobile phone on campus. The incident has sent ripples through the student body, prompting discussions about ethics and the responsibilities of student leaders.

The student, identified only as Peace, was caught red-handed by campus security after a fellow student reported the missing phone. According to reports, the stolen phone belonged to her fellow student.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rrFKCpeLD0
This video narrative and images are jumbled up.

The girl's name in the video was ALSO identified as Sarah and NOT Peace as indicated on this thread by the OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by AlphaSoul: 11:41am On Mar 10
adecz:

What a disjointed video report❗️❗️❗️

Hungry vlogger
Indeed, I just commented on exactly what you noticed here! How sure are we that the girl (student) whose picture was attached to this thread by the OP is the real thief being referred to here?

The OP also said on this thread that her name is "Peace" but the video says the female student's name Sarah!

So, due diligence wasn't done before posting this annoyingly crappy, disjointed video here.

A lot of people just rush to make comments on NL threads without reading properly to pick loopholes in fake stories or stories that are filled with half-truths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by AOresources: 12:25pm On Mar 10
searchng4love:

You should be arrested and jailed for false information

How ?

Are you okay?
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Sirianese: 12:33pm On Mar 10
haphizz57:

U no get sense. Do u think evrybody ll be like u? Muntula

All your ancestors na muntula you smelliy idiot ape
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 1:38pm On Mar 10
What A Terrible Sad News
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10
searchng4love:

Exactly. And seun as usual in his quakery brought it front page. I hope nairaland gets sued soon

I am telling you
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by RandomFellow: 2:10pm On Mar 10
Rexymania:

Will kill her

Morafocka🤣🤣🤣
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by haphizz57(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10
Sirianese:

All your ancestors na muntula you smelliy ape
As e no beta for ur ancestors na so e no go beta for u too idiot. Oloriburuku omo-ofo, isinku re oni sorire. Osofo danu ni. Useles son of a bitch. I no be ur papa mate wey u come dey ask me useles question. If u get beta ancestor wey u knw dia value u no go cum here come dey ask ur fada mate rubish question. E no pain me for u, as na slap na hin u take dey wake ur papa for house. U cum tink say na evrybody go be like dat. Omo ale
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by klid: 3:38pm On Mar 10
i a pity Ooo
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by PrincessDiana: 4:06pm On Mar 10
smiley
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by PrincessDiana: 4:13pm On Mar 10
So true!

codemaniacs:

semid4lyfe
 honeric01
airmark
naijacutee
 FOD
puskin
dominique
mukina2
OAM4J
 Mynd44
uboma
 davide470
lawyer
Sissy3
 justwise
DisGuy
Pavore9 
FarmTech

This is character assassination and libel against the lady by the OP nairaocean who has no proof that the said lady stole the phone.

Such posts should never make front page.
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 5:39pm On Mar 10
A thief is a thief, ugly or beautiful.
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Sirianese: 7:29pm On Mar 10
haphizz57:

As e no beta for ur ancestors na so e no go beta for u too idiot. Oloriburuku omo-ofo, isinku re oni sorire. Osofo danu ni. Useles son of a bitch. I no be ur papa mate wey u come dey ask me useles question. If u get beta ancestor wey u knw dia value u no go cum here come dey ask ur fada mate rubish question. E no pain me for u, as na slap na hin u take dey wake ur papa for house. U cum tink say na evrybody go be like dat. Omo ale

God punish your useless slimy papa you stupid monkey

Ori e buru
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by haphizz57(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10
Sirianese:

God punish your useless slimy papa you stupid monkey
Ori e buru
Ori baba e buru Koni dafun e ati awon ti won ni e
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Sirianese: 9:44pm On Mar 10
haphizz57:

Ori baba e buru
Koni dafun e ati awon ti won ni e

Rotten, stinking rejected carcass like you and your entire illiterate family, you're all condemned to the garbage dump
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by haphizz57(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10
Sirianese:

Rotten, stinking rejected carcass like you and your entire illiterate family, you're all condemned to the garbage dump
U and ur entire generation ll neva knw peace. U ll never experience peace of mind henceforth
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by Sirianese: 1:28am On Mar 11
haphizz57:

U and ur entire generation ll neva knw peace. U ll never experience peace of mind henceforth

Back to sender, fool;; back to your family and your worthless generation
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by imagrg(m): 5:17am On Mar 11
What a disgrace!
Re: Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) by haphizz57(m): 9:14am On Mar 11
Sirianese:

Back to sender, fool;; back to your family and your worthless generation
Generational swears & curse dey worry u already. With some oda ones still waiting on pending. Useless son of a bitch. Is it a must to comment? Just come frm no whr dey tell me NO LIE U DEY Bleep AM. Wot kind of blur brain dey ur head. Ogun na hin go kill u troway b4 ur time. Stupid son frm useless linage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! / ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply / Why We Paid Varsity Lecturers Half Salaries – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.