Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) (92254 Views)

Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / Access Bank Denies Herbert Wigwe's Arrest / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Tonididdyx: 10:30pm On Mar 09
RenaissanceGuy:
The girls' attires - sleeveless for the younger one and cleavage-revealing for the older, do not depict mourners. I wonder why someone didn't discourage them from putting them on.

Make I shock you.
Big men children move on fast from a parental loss. The tot in their heads rn is freedom and how to blow cheese.
Sorry but it's the gospel truth!

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by John4B: 10:45pm On Mar 09
May their souls rest in perfect peace. But I didn't see anything except the front of the first girl by the right. If can rest my head on her chest, all my worries in this tinubu government will be over.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Goodlady(f): 10:48pm On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Such sentiment makes the poor happy, it's a mockery and a mischievous envy of the rich. You will never hear the poor say to his fellow poor that life is vanity when he dies, but are quick to saying so when the rich dies.
You are wrong cos even in poverty, the poor wished to live in hunger. If they tell those Wigwe kids to do away with money and have their loved ones back, they won't mind. Life is precious, money and poverty isn't everything.
Elzazzi:

Very stupid comment. I guess poverty is everything then. Those sentiments keeps popping up anytime a rich man dies. When an entire family is being wiped out by bandits in this same country, these same people won't say anything or sympathise with them.
You are using a different scenario to judge. That man is saying though Wigwe's remaining children has the wealth of their family but they aren't happy cos their loved ones isn't with them.
Malroux:
Your post is unnecessary.
See man wey wan marry me!
Why are you against that post?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by DaddyYankee: 10:49pm On Mar 09
Akalia:
You seem to take a liking to me. Well, I can change your life. No jokes. Everything isn't about money, okay? Mr. Emmanuel here. Yours?
An asswiped cursed urchin vomited by a community latrine
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by OniyideAmplify(m): 10:51pm On Mar 09
Why is the older girl showing the public her bre*st.

RIP thou
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by haphizz57(m): 11:14pm On Mar 09
NairaOcean:
In a solemn ceremony filled with both sorrow and resilience, the surviving children of Herbert Wigwe and Chizoba Wigwe bid farewell to their parents today, March 9, 2024.

Despite the weight of their loss, the Wigwe children stood together with unwavering strength as they laid their beloved parents to rest. The funeral, held in Rivers State, Nigeria, was attended by family members, friends, and prominent figures from the business and political spheres.

Herbert Wigwe, the Group Managing Director and CEO of Access Bank, and his wife, Chizoba, tragically lost their lives in a plane crash. The shocking incident sent waves of grief through the nation, with many mourning the loss of the respected couple known for their philanthropy and business acumen.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Okoroawusa: 11:18pm On Mar 09
I don't like opening any thread about Herbert Wigwe because his death is too painful for me to take.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by 8stargeneral: 11:28pm On Mar 09
So,sad
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by lailo: 11:43pm On Mar 09
Enemies of Nigeria will die one after the other
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Dinieoj(f): 11:43pm On Mar 09
I can't wish my my enemies what happened to these family. A great pain indeed.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by olawooro: 11:45pm On Mar 09
immortalcrown:
May God give them the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable losses.

Can misguided people now understand that money is not everything? Neither money nor poverty is everything.

If money is everything, these children will be absolutely happy even at the funeral and there will be no need to sympathise with them because they are swimming in wealth. Therefore, don't harm lives because of money.

ADDED:
Those who quote and attack me under this thread cannot point out where I said that money is bad. They cannot prove that money is everything. They cannot even point out where I imply that poverty is everything. To those who say I have poverty mentality, I am richer than you both in money and in knowledge because you are so poor to an extent that you can't even provide any fact to prove me wrong. You are just ranting because the bitter truth in my comment provokes your bad mentality. Your bad mentality tells you that every source of money is legit. That's why you don't mind harming lives for the sake of money. Your type robbed banks this week. Only misguided people like you attack a statement they cannot debunk.
Baba no vex jor. What I observe is that they lack the ability to understand.
Their cerebra oblongata is malfunctioning.

Can you even read one rouge down there, saying, he dey eyeing that under age girl among them to be his side chick, so that he would benefit from the wealth willed to her?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by AfDapone: 12:03am On Mar 10
Malroux:
Your post is unnecessary.

It's very necessary.

When the bank MD's are setting unrealistic targets for staff in term cash inflow and the women/ladies are indirectly forced to open their skirts so that banks' MD's can declare a huge bonus to shareholders and up-jerk their take home pay, the guy up post are words of wisdom.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Kingzjayzee: 12:19am On Mar 10
madridguy:
I pray God Almighty watch over them and comfort them all.
AMEN!!! 😔
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Octopusssy(f): 12:22am On Mar 10
What a nightmare for anyone. Those poor kids
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by PROPEACE: 3:34am On Mar 10
immortalcrown:

Can misguided people now understand that money is not everything? Neither money nor poverty is everything.

If money is everything, these children will be absolutely happy even at the funeral and there will be no need to sympathise with them because they are swimming in wealth. Therefore, don't harm lives because of money.

ADDED:
Those who quote and attack me under this thread cannot point out where I said that money is bad. They cannot prove that money is everything. They cannot even point out where I imply that poverty is everything. To those who say I have poverty mentality, I am richer than you both in money and in knowledge because you are so poor to an extent that you can't even provide any fact to prove me wrong. You are just ranting because the bitter truth in my comment provokes your bad mentality. Your bad mentality tells you that every source of money is legit. That's why you don't mind harming lives for the sake of money. Your type robbed banks this week. Only misguided people like you attack a statement they cannot debunk.
I like the bolded my brother, give them fire for fire! Slaves of money!
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by PROPEACE: 3:37am On Mar 10
Flier:
Money is everything don’t let them deceive you.Everyone will die either you are broke or rich but this wealthy man will always be remembered forever unlike a broke man
So you think the rich will be remembered forever? It shows how poor you are! Do you even know what forever means?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by TheWinterBird(f): 4:14am On Mar 10
Eeya. May God strengthen, comfort and console them, in Jesus name!!! Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by nairamaniac: 5:47am On Mar 10
RenaissanceGuy:
The girls' attires - sleeveless for the younger one and cleavage-revealing for the older, do not depict mourners. I wonder why someone didn't discourage them from putting them on.
The people that would have discouraged them are no more.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by DaddyYankee: 6:23am On Mar 10
PROPEACE:

So you think the rich will be remembered forever? It shows how poor you are! Do you even know what forever means?
Poverty has spoken!
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by DaddyYankee: 6:28am On Mar 10
immortalcrown:

ADDED:
Poverty shutup! No one has ever been rich in your generation.

You that have not seen 50k naira in your life!
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Malroux: 6:34am On Mar 10
Goodlady:

You are wrong cos even in poverty, the poor wished to live in hunger. If they tell those Wigwe kids to do away with money and have their loved ones back, they won't mind. Life is precious, money and poverty isn't everything.

You are using a different scenario to judge. That man is saying though Wigwe's remaining children has the wealth of their family but they aren't happy cos their loved ones isn't with them.

See man wey wan marry me!
Why are you against that post?
I have a question to ask. Why is it only when the rich dies, that people always say money is not everything in life? How about the poor people that are dying everyday, why are people not also saying poverty is not everything in life too when poor people die?

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Oshokhai69: 6:46am On Mar 10
uunwanaobong3:
wHEN THIS MAN WAS ALIVE, MOST PEOPLE NEVER HEARD OF HARBERT WIGWE (maybe he was trying to hide his identity in-order to eat his billions in peace and alone)...... BUT NOW THAT HE IS DEAD, HIS PR TEAMS WILL NOT LET US HEAR WORD AGAIN, ON EVERY PLATFORMS THEY ARE TRYING SO HARD To INFORMED US THAT THERE WAS A MAN NAMED HERBERT WIGWE WHO WAS A BILLIONAIRE AND HAS DIED.

Who his wealth help?

Why is the PR team working overtime to make this man so popular now?

Why were they hiding his identity before, when he was alive.

This is the most stupid comment I have read on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Oshokhai69: 6:50am On Mar 10
Tareq1105:
I wish Access Bank Mgt would help these children to manage the wealth of their father bcoz they're too young to handle anything.

That new house should be sold. They cannot manage it.

Who go buy the house? Why not learn to reason before typing?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by PROPEACE: 7:02am On Mar 10
DaddyYankee:
Poverty has spoken!
Ignorance is the worst form of poverty I have ever known. Ignorance is you!
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by immortalcrown(m): 7:23am On Mar 10
DaddyYankee:
Poverty shutup! No one has ever been rich in your generation. You that have not seen 50k naira in your life!
Thanks to you who has been feeding my generation.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by victorazy(m): 7:32am On Mar 10
Billions is the strength.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by AlphaSoul: 8:36am On Mar 10
NairaOcean:
In a solemn ceremony filled with both sorrow and resilience, the surviving children of Herbert Wigwe and Chizoba Wigwe bid farewell to their parents today, March 9, 2024.

Despite the weight of their loss, the Wigwe children stood together with unwavering strength as they laid their beloved parents to rest. The funeral, held in Rivers State, Nigeria, was attended by family members, friends, and prominent figures from the business and political spheres.

Herbert Wigwe, the Group Managing Director and CEO of Access Bank, and his wife, Chizoba, tragically lost their lives in a plane crash. The shocking incident sent waves of grief through the nation, with many mourning the loss of the respected couple known for their philanthropy and business acumen.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by DaddyYankee: 8:38am On Mar 10
PROPEACE:

Ignorance is the worst form of poverty I have ever known. Ignorance is you!
Poverty is your generation, ignorance is your father, your mother, you plus your generation. Remain poor and ignorant as your generation has always been, forever and ever amen!

Bitter ignorant poor fellow! No rich man is the cause of your poverty.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by shomutuski(m): 9:57am On Mar 10
Obainoman6:

Don't mind him, children wey dem go share will and cash out immediately after the burial of dier papa.
I dey eye dat slim babe with dark shades like if i fit be her side guy shikena

Your statement still proves the previous comment right "children wey dem go share will and cash out immediately after the burial of dier papa" all you can think of after young kids loosing their parents is this

Its a shame the mindset of a lot of us, Like he said; Money isn't everything which was proved unfortunately by wigwe demise because his surviving kids will exchange all their dads wealth in an instant to bring him back to life and poverty isn't everything which you have proved with your ignorance, you see poverty and ignorance are two side of the same coin. it makes our thinking so myopic, so crude and you just displayed it on here.

Money isn't life itself, Our true essence of coming to life isn't to spend money; take it or leave. i dare say a lot of frivolousness are set to keep us away from out true calling. Take it from a person that has watered both side of that grass, i wont reject money either as I know it makes life super easy and beautiful, it helps me make my family life easy but it doesn't control me, I WONT CHANGE MY MORALS FOR IT and i see it as what it is - a means to an end and not the end itself.

Half the people that would read this comment still wont grasp because like i said earlier; Poverty is not everything.

Rest in Peace Herbert Wigwe

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by shomutuski(m): 9:58am On Mar 10
DaddyYankee:
Poverty shutup! No one has ever been rich in your generation.

You that have not seen 50k naira in your life!

You need to chill...
Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by Goodlady(f): 11:01am On Mar 10
Malroux:
I have a question to ask. Why is it only when the rich dies, that people always say money is not everything in life? How about the poor people that are dying everyday, why are people not also saying poverty is not everything in life too when poor people die?
Cos the poor don reason the rich wella say una get money, dey enjoy and escaped death severally. In proper scenarios, many poor v died due to lack of money. Hunger alone dey kill the poor. Note hunger is different from starvation. Have you ever been in a state of regret cos you lacked money?
Do you know how ladies feel when they are underprivileged and unable to pay their little bills only to face different harassments? Even men too face it.
So the phrase the rich also dies is evergreen. Cos with their money, dem don enjoy wetin poor people nor enjoy! Death is the only thing that equates the rich and poor!

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by PROPEACE: 11:58am On Mar 10
DaddyYankee:
Poverty is your generation, ignorance is your father, your mother, you plus your generation. Remain poor and ignorant as your generation has always been, forever and ever amen!

Bitter ignorant poor fellow! No rich man is the cause of your poverty.
Lol you know nothing about me and my generation, you know nothing about my financial status and I will not argue with you on that. I don't know how much you have in your account and I don't care to know, but your attitude to money and your utterances here betray your ignorance, your post reeks of ignorance, you are ignorant. grin Hardwork and focus will make you rich, not licking the arses of rich people who don't know you exist. Hustle brother!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.