Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,951 members, 7,866,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

What Are U Going To Do If You Are Told That You Have 24hours Left To Live ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are U Going To Do If You Are Told That You Have 24hours Left To Live ? (115 Views)

Lighter Mood: When We Are Told To Patronize Locally Made Goods / Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) / Earn N40,000 In 24hours With N20,000 Only(100% Guaranteed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are U Going To Do If You Are Told That You Have 24hours Left To Live ? by Shomek(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09
What are you going to do if you are told that you have 24hours left to live ? what are you going to with the last hours of your live ?
Re: What Are U Going To Do If You Are Told That You Have 24hours Left To Live ? by Namaster: 10:01pm On Mar 09
Find a gun.
Find my way to Abuja.
Make Nigerians smile again.
Re: What Are U Going To Do If You Are Told That You Have 24hours Left To Live ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:36pm On Mar 09
gather family and friends together and spend our last hrs together...
Re: What Are U Going To Do If You Are Told That You Have 24hours Left To Live ? by matiandu(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09
I will ask my children to use me for money ritual like kanayo
Re: What Are U Going To Do If You Are Told That You Have 24hours Left To Live ? by Shomek(m): 6:04am On Mar 12
Am still waiting for more sugestions
Re: What Are U Going To Do If You Are Told That You Have 24hours Left To Live ? by Xyronnx99(m): 11:47pm On Apr 04
matiandu:
I will ask my children to use me for money ritual like kanayo

OMG

Who will they now use for renewals
Re: What Are U Going To Do If You Are Told That You Have 24hours Left To Live ? by Xyronnx99(m): 12:00am On Apr 05
Shomek:
Am still waiting for more sugestions

I'll visit the nearest eatery for the last meal, then board an instant flight to Ghana, say my last prayers on the plane, and jump through the window while in it's maximum height 4rm the earth surface.

GREAT ADVENTURES BEFORE THE LAST BREATH.
Re: What Are U Going To Do If You Are Told That You Have 24hours Left To Live ? by Shomek(m): 12:09am On Apr 05
Xyronnx99:

I'll visit the nearest eatery for the last meal, then board an instant flight to Ghana, say my last prayers on the plane, and jump through the window while in it's maximum height 4rm the earth surface.

GREAT ADVENTURES BEFORE THE LAST BREATH.
Haha
You want to die in the center of the world

(1) (Reply)

Lume Cannabis Acquires Former Skymint Facility / Unlocking Efficiency With 48V Server Rack Battery Solutions / Revealed!!! See The Section Of The Where Bobrisky Is Kept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.