Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Find Out What God Wants You To Do And Do It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Find Out What God Wants You To Do And Do It (64 Views)

GOD Wants you to be Perfect/Holy / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find Out What God Wants You To Do And Do It by God2man2again(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09
Proverbs 3: 5-6" Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths"

Psalm 27:11" Teach me thy way O Lord and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies "

Romans 8: 12-13" For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die, but if ye through the spirit so mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God"

This life is difficult to understand, it is only God that can make us to understand this life.
Life is full of various choices, it is full of so many ways, many decisions to be made, many things to do, many actions to take but the question is which one is the right choice? Which one is the best choice? What is the best decision? What can make me to be what God really wanted me to be?

God will only support what he has directed you to do.
God will not force you to do anything, God has already given you the freewill to decide or choose what you want for yourself.

Human beings are not like robots to be controlled by machine.
Your thinking capacity can never be compared to animals, human beings are fearfully and wonderfully made and for the fact that God created you to be human and not animals, he has a purpose for it.
God is the moulder of life. God is the masterbuilder. God is the engineer that constructed your life. God created your brain to think like you are thinking now.
He puts the brain there for you to think like a mathematicians and not like a lawyer or a journalist.

God knew the best course you can study to excell. If you study any other course you may find it difficult so God knows the end from the beginning.

To find out that purpose, it will take you sometime to sit down, analyze, process and think deeply with the wisdom of God to know what to do.

You will have to be calm, patient and wait on the Lord for divine direction on what to do.

You will have to seek the face of God in fasting and prayers with Bible meditation to discover what God really wants you to do.

Sometimes, God must have been speaking to you in your night dreams on what you are supposed to do but because of what people will say and how foolish it looks like you neglected the voice of God in your night dreams.

You may decide to visit a prophet on what you are born to do but nobody can pray for you like you can pray for yourself.

Your personal relationship with God is more important than whatever the Prophet says, if you are supposed to be a footballer and your parents or prophet says you are a supposed to be a Doctor then you have missed it.

When God says you are an international evangelist but you choose to start a church of your own and become a Pastor, you have missed it.

You are supposed to be an Engineer but your parents named you Samuel which means called by God then there is confusion, you need to seek the face of God on what to do.

God has purposed in his mind that you will be a Pastor but your parents want you to become a lawyer then what do you do?

Already you like music so much, God wants you praise him all the days of your life but you decided to be teacher in a secondary school, you need to find out what God wants you to do and do it fast.

You keep asking yourself, who do I marry?
You are still undecided because of your laziness to seek the face of God for divine direction.
You have already believed that God doesn't choose a wife for anybody, you find your wife yourself, oh Yes! You can find wife for yourself but the question is do you know the end from the beginning of you know it you can go ahead and find wife for yourself but if you don't know the end from the beginning, I would advise you to seek the face of God for your God ordained wife.

Friends, let God leads you in life and you find life much more easier than using your own brain to determine what best to do.

You are not supposed to go to the university, God wanted you to have basic education to read and write to express yourself before you can be what God really wanted you to be but because everyone is applying for universities admissions you decided to follow and at the end what happened when you finished.

You are supposed to be working with engines in a factory somewhere, you decided to travel out to be washing the dead in a mortuary.

Now, you are confused, what does God what you to do? You don't know.

If you don't know what God wants you to do in this life, the next thing for you is that the devil will hijacked your life and turn it upside down until you decide you want to commit suicide.

God has called you to be an intercessor or a prayer warrior for the Church of God but you have decided to become a Pastor and you are blaming your Senior Pastor for not giving you what you want.

I asked you,
Do you really know what God wants you to do?

You are supposed to be praying for your Pastor to preach sound doctrine but yet you are blaming the same Pastor you are supposed to interceed for.

You were not called to be a leader at all, you are just called to assist your leader but because you felt your leader was not doing it well so you ganged up against your God ordained leader to snatch the leadership from him and you became a leader.

This prayer of knowing what God wants you to do must be prayed continuously until you leave this world.

It will save your life one day.

The journey of 1,000 miles become just 1 kilometer.

It will make you work with speed and not missed it in life.

There are so many arrogant people on the pulpit today, people that have no business with the calling of God are becoming Pastors.
People that are supposed to be selling goods and making money have decided to establish a church to make money that they would have made easily by selling goods and services.
The urge to be seen by all and to be praised by men as Pastor has overwhelmed their God ordained purpose in life.

How do you know you are a Pastor?
I saw myself in the dream holding ringing bells.
I saw myself wearing white collar like a pastor.
It is okay to have such wonderful dreams but what is the main thing God
told you to do as a Pastor. What
What is the divine blueprint of your Church?
What is God's messaging for the Church?
Do you know it before you start the church?

Let God leads you.

The prayer of finding out what God wants you to do and do it must be continuously prayed until you see the light of God about the truth about your life.

God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Global Peace Foundation Nigeria Holds Lapai Peace Festival, Harps On Unity / In Anambra, ACORA Women Celebrate 2024 Mothering Sunday In Grand Style / Action Power For Today: Faith Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.