Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

With A Budget Of 250k,which Is The Best To Go For - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / With A Budget Of 250k,which Is The Best To Go For (2280 Views)

With A Budget Of 120k, Which Phone Is Best To Go For? / Best Phones With Budget Of #25000 / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With A Budget Of 250k,which Is The Best To Go For by Gloriafoot(f): 10:37pm On Mar 10
Check out for tecno spark 20
Re: With A Budget Of 250k,which Is The Best To Go For by DystopianMuse(f): 10:38pm On Mar 10
IN ANything you do. Avoid tecno infinix and co. Go for iphone but if you still want to stay in android zone. Samsung is ur best bet! To avoid had i know. You self reason am. Why u go carry 200 plus go buy tecno. Smh
Re: With A Budget Of 250k,which Is The Best To Go For by sunshineV(f): 6:05am On Mar 11
Cyril009:
I currently use a Pixel 1 XL for three years now
Fell in love with it when i got it,but it's old has gotten slower,volume button went on a self discovery journey, battery lasts less than 4 hours on a full charge

got an umidigi device before the pixel used it for 3 days before it died on me got it for 45k,sold for scraps at 18k

Don't want a repeat of the past

I love Google's OS simplicity but I'm not too confident in their battery's
Xiaomi's always have a little software or hardware issue
Samsung I don't have the money for the high ends

but I'm currently looking The mi 11 lite 5G at 225k and the Redmi 13C which is priced below 200k

all suggestions and criticism are welcome
please oo 🙇🏾‍♂️🙏🏾

I multitask a lot,watch anime and movies,Game a bit,lot of music
strong battery and great performance all round

[atheistandproud , sunshineV , skywalker240,noobody,Genius43]
if I were you, I would continue my pixel journey. a pixel 5 would be okay at this point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Budget Of 250k,which Is The Best To Go For by mistercharles: 5:40pm On Mar 13
Cyril009:
I currently use a Pixel 1 XL for three years now
Fell in love with it when i got it,but it's old has gotten slower,volume button went on a self discovery journey, battery lasts less than 4 hours on a full charge

got an umidigi device before the pixel used it for 3 days before it died on me got it for 45k,sold for scraps at 18k

Don't want a repeat of the past

I love Google's OS simplicity but I'm not too confident in their battery's
Xiaomi's always have a little software or hardware issue
Samsung I don't have the money for the high ends

but I'm currently looking The mi 11 lite 5G at 225k and the Redmi 13C which is priced below 200k

all suggestions and criticism are welcome
please oo 🙇🏾‍♂️🙏🏾

I multitask a lot,watch anime and movies,Game a bit,lot of music
strong battery and great performance all round

[atheistandproud , sunshineV , skywalker240,noobody,Genius43]
I have the 13c 8/256gb for 150k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With A Budget Of 250k,which Is The Best To Go For by Cyril009(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13
mistercharles:
I have the 13c 8/256gb for 150k

Too late Got a 9s from jboixxx
Re: With A Budget Of 250k,which Is The Best To Go For by Corroro: 2:11am On Mar 17
You can go for a device in the new spark 20 series.
Re: With A Budget Of 250k,which Is The Best To Go For by Corroro: 2:12am On Mar 17
DystopianMuse:
IN ANything you do. Avoid tecno infinix and co. Go for iphone but if you still want to stay in android zone. Samsung is ur best bet! To avoid had i know. You self reason am. Why u go carry 200 plus go buy tecno. Smh
there nothing with TECNO devices abeg, the likes of the Phantom x are superb devices and buying it for 200k+ is very worth it.
Re: With A Budget Of 250k,which Is The Best To Go For by YangaBabe: 2:41am On Mar 17
You can get a good device in the spark 20 series
Re: With A Budget Of 250k,which Is The Best To Go For by YangaBabe: 2:41am On Mar 17
Corroro:
there nothing with TECNO devices abeg, the likes of the Phantom x are superb devices and buying it for 200k+ is very worth it.
true talk, even the spark 20 series too, like the spark 20 pro+

1 Like

Re: With A Budget Of 250k,which Is The Best To Go For by Corroro: 2:55am On Mar 17
YangaBabe:
true talk, even the spark 20 series too, like the spark 20 pro+
yeah, the spark 20 pro is really an awesome phone.
Re: With A Budget Of 250k,which Is The Best To Go For by Cheezzyy: 2:34pm On Mar 17
I recommend any of the latest Spark series
Re: With A Budget Of 250k,which Is The Best To Go For by Gloriafoot(f): 9:41pm On Mar 17
Tecno spark or phantom series
Re: With A Budget Of 250k,which Is The Best To Go For by 100FIX1: 10:00pm On Mar 18
Cyril009:

Too late Got a 9s from jboixxx
Sell me your pixel board.

Re: With A Budget Of 250k,which Is The Best To Go For by YangaBabe: 8:35am On Mar 19
Corroro:
yeah, the spark 20 pro is really an awesome phone.
real talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Download Manager For Android / Cracked S6edge Screen / Tecno Camon Cx Air Screen Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.