Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Lexus RX 330 Jarking - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lexus RX 330 Jarking (251 Views)

Lexus RX 330 Jarking / Pre-order This Mint Condition 2005 LEXUS RX 330 For #3.45m / Price reduce 2. 2m lexus RX 330 for sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lexus RX 330 Jarking by brobert2230: 2:37am On Mar 10
I had a little accident and some part got damaged at the right leg in the front, Hub, Disc and Ate after got them changed i discovered that my car is jarking and whenever I applied brake something pushed brake pedal back on my leg and the gear would be giving sound whenever I changed it to drive from reverse. Sir please help me out sir I’m very tired
Re: Lexus RX 330 Jarking by Bazztadewu: 5:03am On Mar 10
Wrong and misaligned brakes done by a quack,I'm sure the brake or leg brake warning light would be permanently on. Take it back to a competent mechanic,tell him to realign the brake pads and should use the pin to hook it down,bleed out and pump back the brakes. The hub u changed is not working well,its condemned. Do u hear that gboom gboom gboom sound at slow movement, like a repeated bang sound at passenger or drivers tyres. U need to buy the whole one complete. Don't allow mechanic tell u to wait,that they are coming. Take the car to ladipo or owdmode onirin,walk around and source for a car like yours they are about to butcher. So they can remove the hubs complete,brake disc,etc from the rx b4 they butcher it. Those toks parts are all reworked ,naija used parts..resprayed and marked with marker to make it appear as tokunbo.
Re: Lexus RX 330 Jarking by samguru(m): 5:33am On Mar 10
Go and run a scam before mechanic turn you to ATM
Re: Lexus RX 330 Jarking by Amsonia44: 5:34am On Mar 10
Wow

(1) (Reply)

20ft Flatbody Truck For Sale @ Apapa / Lexus Es350 Black For Sale In Lagos 6m / Super Clean Automatic Peugeot 407 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.