Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

How Nigerians Cyberbullies Me - Anthony Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Nigerians Cyberbullies Me - Anthony Joshua (1297 Views)

It Will Take More Than A Human To Stop Me... Anthony Joshua / Anthony Joshua Bathing For Fragrance Lynx (Photos) / ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerians Cyberbullies Me - Anthony Joshua by adefitim(m): 7:07am On Mar 10
AJ Speaks About Being Cyberbullied After Loss

“When I lost my last match , Nigerians were the highest people that trolled me and made mockery of me “ ......

“ learn to show love to those losing not only those winning , those at the bottom need love , care and support more than those at the top. When someone is falling , hold them , don’t wait to make a mockery of them .
They are my people and I love them still “ Anthony Joshua .🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

🎙
Majority of those online miscreants deliberately trolled AJ because he "dared" come home to visit Buhari, postrating fully to depict the omoluabi he truly is.
They could not stomach his attempt to show he was well bred and respect elders, not to the Buhari they do not like.🙄🙄🙄

©Ifeoluwa Leo
Your Sports Analyst ✍️🏿

Please follow Ifeoluwa Leo-Olagbaye for your precise, in-depth match analysis and detailed Sports update.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Obinoscopy
Nlfpmod

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Cyberbullies Me - Anthony Joshua by obiekunie01: 7:52am On Mar 10
We just used our naija method of yabis to push u back up to glory!

We go yab you so tey you will have no option than to practice more to win your opponents.

if to say we dey accommodate your losses, you for still remain a loser - bc you for dey comfortable with losing.

you no see how we don change you? even your appearance don change!

you no longer look like a nice fine boy no pimples!

NOW YOU LOOK MEAN, DETERMINED AND A WARRIOR!

With us solidly behind you, you can never be a loser!

Even that yeye russian boxer wey dey always bully you - tht one wey look like kangaroo with him fat waistline - even him go fear the new you now!

my brother man! Thank us jare! we are only jinjering you to victory with our yabbis!

12 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Cyberbullies Me - Anthony Joshua by ForValour: 8:39am On Mar 10
obiekunie01:
We just used our naija method of yabis to push u back up to glory!

We go yab you so tey you will have no option than to practice more to win your opponents.

if to say we dey accommodate your losses, you for still remain a loser - bc you for dey comfortable with losing.

you no see how we don change you? even your appearance don change!

you no longer look like a nice fine boy no pimples!

NOW YOU LOOK MEAN, DETERMINED AND A WARRIOR!

With us solidly behind you, you can never be a loser!

Even that yeye russian boxer wey dey always bully you - tht one wey look like kangaroo with him fat waistline - even him go fear the new you now!

my brother man! Thank us jare! we are only jinjering you to victory with our yabbis!
Rubbish talk. what good has your yabis done to your stale politicians

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Cyberbullies Me - Anthony Joshua by Chicagograduate(m): 9:59am On Mar 10
Na Naija way.Na so we over praised super Eagles when they qualified for the final in the AFCON.Every thread on Nairaland was their praised.
When they lost to Ivory Coast we became hostile towards them and even threatened them with death.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Cyberbullies Me - Anthony Joshua by DevilsEqual(m): 10:37am On Mar 10
The jabs and tabs was from a place of true hatred

I can still see some Dumbos around who thinks that match was scripted

March on,bro, one with us is a Majority

The same ones are behind u

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Cyberbullies Me - Anthony Joshua by PlayerMeji: 11:01am On Mar 10
We know who they were that bullied you.
They also bullied Reno Omokri too...

They hate any good news coming from Nigeria yet they want Nigerians to love them.

Shioor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Cyberbullies Me - Anthony Joshua by jasent(m): 12:29pm On Mar 10
PlayerMeji:

They hate any good news coming from Nigeria yet they want Nigerians to love them.

Shioor
mumu. Everything for you is tribalism. Ozour

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Cyberbullies Me - Anthony Joshua by Vergovert: 1:51pm On Mar 10
PlayerMeji:

Shioor

We know them and they know themselves.

Na only bad news dey give them joy.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Cyberbullies Me - Anthony Joshua by MMempire(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10
That is Nigerians for you. You win, they celebrate. You lose, they troll you.
Re: How Nigerians Cyberbullies Me - Anthony Joshua by AkinPhysicist: 8:29pm On Mar 10
He was bullied by Ibos because he prostrated to Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Cyberbullies Me - Anthony Joshua by BrighterSyde: 2:11am On Mar 11
AkinPhysicist:
He was bullied by Ibos because he prostrated to Buhari.

I doubt it. Buhari was a failure so people around the country would have disliked him for prostrating to a failure. Not necessarily just ibos.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wept For Your Club? / Okocha Heads For Church Over Etim / Ferguson Bow To Benitez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.