Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) (16268 Views)

Nigerian Military Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) / Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) / Gun Hidden Inside Bread, Man From ONUIMO LGA, IMO Caught By Security Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by samuel9000: 10:27pm On Mar 10
Scam!
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by MEGAWATCH: 10:38pm On Mar 10
klid:
God will shame dose who want to cause trouble in Nigeria

Yes especially Tinubu and all these APC rats who dem carry suffering swaer for.
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by Chicagograduate(m): 10:39pm On Mar 10
Trophy12:
even my life too is staged . I be Mumu I think everything is skit abi .

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by oyeb15: 10:41pm On Mar 10
They were tipped or the suspect act suspiciously.
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:30pm On Mar 10
GanagiBitrus:
They can discover bullet inside keg of oil, but not 287 persons kidnapped by Bandits.
No be juju be that. 😂
at least they tried.
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by Elegantspiker(m): 11:54pm On Mar 10
Chicagograduate:
Which equipment did they use to find the bullets inside the oil let because it looks staged to me.
They have it bros. My air force guy told me army has an equipment like a finger ring, once they flag a car and place the equipment on the car, if there is a gun hidden wherever on the vehicle, the gadget will indicate. It will then be left to check where. I was surprise when AK47 was discovered inside the back fender of a car by army. If you see that video, you'll know a gadget must have detected it.
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by Kionrae: 12:35am On Mar 11
cutecommend:
How did they know bullet was inside the keg? What technology did they use?
I'm guessing it was a tipoff
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by GodisFirst: 2:20am On Mar 11
This will be the most expensive 5 liters of palm oil.
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by seunayantokun(m): 4:46am On Mar 11
Why are they not handling fulani terrorists matters this same way? Get out of my sight with that bunch of rubbish, please!
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by onome2013: 6:05am On Mar 11
And this polluted oil will be sold to innocent consumers leading to health challenges. Some human beings are not fit to even be animals, not to talk of a being a person. GOD ACTUALLY REGRETTED AT LAST FOR CREATING HUMAN BEINGS
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by LucemFerre: 6:52am On Mar 11
Fish dey smell
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by izicooo(f): 8:03am On Mar 11
just why do we like doing things like animals in this country. If a sane country the security personel will be wearing hand glove but hear we just do things, jaka jaka. Anyways, kudos to them for busting the criminals
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by Nokio2: 8:50am On Mar 11
GanagiBitrus:
They can discover bullet inside keg of oil, but not 287 persons kidnapped by Bandits.
No be juju be that. 😂
the kidnapees are in oscillatory random motion..hence they can't b located
But the bullet was discovered using balablu density formula and Archimedes principle
Certified foodlums no that u can apply hooke's law or theory of relativity to separate bullet poison from that palm oil...army people where storet thou the palm oil

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by Zonefree(m): 8:57am On Mar 11
adecz:

No wonder palm oil wey dem take
cook ogbono for me come dey taste
like bullets 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Bullet no get taste na grin

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:41am On Mar 11
klid:
God will shame dose who want to cause trouble in Nigeria
AMEN, WE PRAY GOD ALMIGHTY RAVAGE AND ANNIHILATE ALL THESE EVIL PEOPLE CAUSING THIS INSECURITY IN ANY PART OF NIGERIA IFSHA. angry
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by GanagiBitrus: 12:17pm On Mar 11
Nokio2:
the kidnapees are in oscillatory random motion..hence they can't b located
But the bullet was discovered using balablu density formula and Archimedes principle
Certified foodlums no that u can apply hooke's law or theory of relativity to separate bullet poison from that palm oil...army people where storet thou the palm oil
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pepper Soup Seller Slump And Dies After Hearing Sounds Of Gunshots In Delta / Fake NNPC Staff & Ex-Convict Arrested In Ogun For Trying To Dupe Policewoman / "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.