Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,280 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) (310 Views)

Wise Crypto-investments For Wise Women (every Wednesday) / ⭐️We Buy $USD₮ (Tether) / Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Elohorp(f): 10:13am On Mar 10
Is tether(usdt) a good investment??
I've been looking into crypto and coins that are not yet extremely expensive,but have had a steady growth for the past two and five years without crashing and among those coins I discovered was tether.
so please who has any idea of tether should enlighten me more on it and if you also have a better investment, let me know
I would also like to know what wallet is the best to use in storing crypto

Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by shawante(m): 10:21am On Mar 10
Tether is the same as Usdt. You buying tether is the same as you buying us dollars, no difference.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Bluearrow: 10:33am On Mar 10
Elohorp:
Is tether(usdt) a good investment??
I've been looking into crypto and coins that are not yet extremely expensive,but have had a steady growth for the past two and five years without crashing and among those coins I discovered was tether.
so please who has any idea of tether should enlighten me more on it and if you also have a better investment, let me know
I would also like to know what wallet is the best to use in storing crypto
Tether is a stable coin, it doesn't appreciate or depreciate. You don't buy tether for investment. You do not look at price of coin to buy, u buy the portion u can afford. If it is only 10k naira u have, buy 10k worth of the coin. But I do see this your moniker on the cryptto investment thread

1 Like

Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Elohorp(f): 2:21pm On Mar 10
Bluearrow:

Tether is a stable coin, it doesn't appreciate or depreciate. You don't buy tether for investment. You do not look at price of coin to buy, u buy the portion u can afford. If it is only 10k naira u have, buy 10k worth of the coin. But I do see this your moniker on the cryptto investment thread

Can you give me suggestions of good coins to buy

Ane secondary if it's a stable coin why does the price increase??
Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Bluearrow: 2:59pm On Mar 10
Elohorp:

Can you give me suggestions of good coins to buy

Ane secondary if it's a stable coin why does the price increase??
Price of tether doesn't increase or decrease, maybe it's the naira value fluctuating u are seeing as increase.

Buy any of ethereum, bitcoin or buy both.
If u have extra cash, u can buy bnb, shib & pepe.
Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Elohorp(f): 3:11pm On Mar 10
Bluearrow:

Price of tether doesn't increase or decrease, maybe it's the naira value fluctuating u are seeing as increase.

Buy any of ethereum, bitcoin or buy both.
If u have extra cash, u can buy bnb, shib & pepe.

Isn't Bitcoin 100million naira now,I haven't climb that high yet,am still climbing oh
Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Bluearrow: 3:17pm On Mar 10
Elohorp:

Isn't Bitcoin 100million naira now,I haven't climb that high yet,am still climbing oh
You still don't understand, u don't buy coin at per price, u buy the value of any coin u can afford. Let's say u have 10 thousand naira. You will buy 10 thousand naira worth of bitcoin, same applies to every other coin. You invest the amount u have. Hope u understand now
Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Elohorp(f): 3:51pm On Mar 10
Bluearrow:

You still don't understand, u don't buy coin at per price, u buy the value of any coin u can afford. Let's say u have 10 thousand naira. You will buy 10 thousand naira worth of bitcoin, same applies to every other coin. You invest the amount u have. Hope u understand now

I understand,a unit of Bitcoin is a satoshi
What am trying to understand is it worth investing in,profit wise
Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Bluearrow: 4:15pm On Mar 10
Elohorp:

I understand,a unit of Bitcoin is a satoshi
What am trying to understand is it worth investing in,profit wise
You just invest any amount u can afford.
If u invest a 20k naira, if the coin do 3X, you have 60k with a profit of 40k. The higher u invest, the higher profit u make. You can invest in ethereum. It's a very fair one.
Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Elohorp(f): 11:52pm On Mar 10
Bluearrow:

You just invest any amount u can afford.
If u invest a 20k naira, if the coin do 3X, you have 60k with a profit of 40k. The higher u invest, the higher profit u make. You can invest in ethereum. It's a very fair one.

Ok we're can I buy these legally and after buying how do I store it?
Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Bluearrow: 12:52am On Mar 11
Elohorp:

Ok we're can I buy these legally and after buying how do I store it?
You can buy from any of the exchanges or from a trusted vendor and store in your trust wallet
Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Elohorp(f): 8:54am On Mar 11
Bluearrow:

You can buy from any of the exchanges or from a trusted vendor and store in your trust wallet

Please call names for me,I heard binance is no longer working
Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Bluearrow: 10:11am On Mar 11
Elohorp:

Please call names for me,I heard binance is no longer working
You can still buy from binance if u have a binance account. If u have a card u can use for international transaction, I can recommend one
Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Elohorp(f): 10:13am On Mar 11
Bluearrow:

You can still buy from binance if u have a binance account. If u have a card u can use for international transaction, I can recommend one
Binance is been sued even in the US,I don't think it's safe to be investing their

Nor I don't wanna use my account for those transactions,I want to buy with naira

Are the no other places I can buy and keep them in
Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Bluearrow: 10:34am On Mar 11
Elohorp:

Binance is been sued even in the US,I don't think it's safe to be investing their

Nor I don't wanna use my account for those transactions,I want to buy with naira

Are the no other places I can buy and keep them in
Binance is still very functional in the US & safe. All these suing are non issues. Anyways u will be keeping your funds in trust wallet. You only buy from binance & send to your trust wallet. Have u bought any crypto before? You sound new. I'm afraid u don't get to make mistake when sending your address oh. Once u make a mistake with your receiving address, your money is gone forever

1 Like

Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Elohorp(f): 12:39pm On Mar 11
Bluearrow:

Binance is still very functional in the US & safe. All these suing are non issues. Anyways u will be keeping your funds in trust wallet. You only buy from binance & send to your trust wallet. Have u bought any crypto before? You sound new. I'm afraid u don't get to make mistake when sending your address oh. Once u make a mistake with your receiving address, your money is gone forever

What trust wallet is the best?

And I tried opening a binance account this morning didn't work

Are you into crypto?
Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by weezydee(m): 1:33pm On Mar 11
Search Trust Wallet on PlayStore and install.
I'll suggest you use OKX for buying the crypto. Naira has been delisted on Binance.
Buy crypto from OKX, send to Trust wallet. That's all.
Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Elohorp(f): 2:56pm On Mar 11
weezydee:
I'll suggest you use OKX for buying the crypto. Naira has been delisted on Binance.

Thank you,I appreciate
Can you give me advice in what to invest in apart from Bitcoin

And do you know about dogecoin ??
Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Elohorp(f): 3:00pm On Mar 11
weezydee:
Is this the trust wallet??
I plan on leaving it for quite a while (years)
Hope here is totally ok for that??

Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Bluearrow: 3:32pm On Mar 11
Elohorp:

Yes that is the trust wallet
When u create an account, choose the manual back up and they will show you some word phrase. Keep those phrase safely, if u lose those phrase, u can't access your wallet if anything happens to your phone.

As regards coin to buy, just buy only bitcoin & ethereum since u intend holding for years. When u are about buying, come here to ask questions on anything u don't understand, so u don't make mistake on receiving address. Also try to watch video on YouTube on how to receive any particular coin u intend to buy in your wallet.
Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by weezydee(m): 5:20pm On Mar 11
Elohorp:

Yes, its safe there. Just backup the Seedphrase
Re: Crypto Investments.do You Know About Tether(usdt) by Elohorp(f): 5:27pm On Mar 11
Bluearrow:

Yes that is the trust wallet
When u create an account, choose the manual back up and they will show you some word phrase. Keep those phrase safely, if u lose those phrase, u can't access your wallet if anything happens to your phone.

As regards coin to buy, just buy only bitcoin & ethereum since u intend holding for years. When u are about buying, come here to ask questions on anything u don't understand, so u don't make mistake on receiving address. Also try to watch video on YouTube on how to receive any particular coin u intend to buy in your wallet.

I tried to use google drive backup but it went and registered with a google account I don't want to use,I deleted the app download again but that Google account is already their it doesn't wipe,what do I do

(1) (Reply)

Back In Those Days / Mutual Funds / Invest Little And Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.