Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

True Crime Script Writer Needed Urgently! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / True Crime Script Writer Needed Urgently! (137 Views)

True Crime Youtube Script Writer Needed! / Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? / Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Crime Script Writer Needed Urgently! by Leon24: 12:12pm On Mar 10
Rate: 2- 3NPW depending on the task assigned.
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD DM THIS NUMBER ON WHATSAPP: 08168004655
Hey! We are a YouTube Automation company and we are looking for a talented, hard-working, and experienced Script Writer in the true crime niche to join our team.

The right candidate should have experience in writing scripts for YouTube Channels and should be able to send me samples of his/her previous scripts in the true crime niche.

This would consist of:
• Crafting engaging, original scripts in the true crime niche.
• Scripts will range from 1,000 to 3,000 words

We are looking for a long-term collaboration. Please do not apply if you do not have any experience. Looking forward to working with you.
Re: True Crime Script Writer Needed Urgently! by muyico(m): 12:18pm On Mar 10
Hire ? He master of bad news
Re: True Crime Script Writer Needed Urgently! by NaijaCover(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10
muyico:
Hire naija-cover? He master of bad news

Inukwa ooooo
Re: True Crime Script Writer Needed Urgently! by NaijaCover(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10
Leon24:
Hey! We are a YouTube Automation company and we are looking for a talented, hard-working, and experienced Script Writer in the true crime niche to join our team.

The right candidate should have experience in writing scripts for YouTube Channels and should be able to send me samples of his/her previous scripts in the true crime niche.

This would consist of:

We are looking for a long-term collaboration. Please do not apply if you do not have any experience. Looking forward to working with you.

Pay Us, let's Give you Terrible Bad News And Crime Related Update, As E Dey Hot, We Have 8 Years Experience When It Comes To Bad News
Re: True Crime Script Writer Needed Urgently! by captain2020(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10
Leon24:

This would consist of:

I have experience in YouTube scriptwriting but not crime. I am very sure I can handle crime as well.

Should I apply.

(1) (Reply)

Driver Urgently Needed In Ikorodu. Good Salary. / Hiring: Secretary / 6 Tyres Truck Driver Needed Along Magboro,ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.