Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

How To Combat Unemployment Through Crypto Trading - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Combat Unemployment Through Crypto Trading (410 Views)

Reps Seek More Industries To Combat Unemployment, Social Vices In Nigeria / Zamfara To Employ Ex-Bandits To Combat Killings And Kidnapping / Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Combat Unemployment Through Crypto Trading by PaNnamdi: 12:17pm On Mar 10
Whenever people here about cryptocurrencies or someone saying "am into crypto",some ignorant folks will think that the person is a yahoo boy or an internet scammer.Majority of Nigerians been hypocritical lack the spirit of research and always believe in manna to fall from the skies for them or doing barbaric and fruitless money rituals.

With cryptocurrency daily arbritrage trading accross exchanges,one is guaranteed to make at least 10 to 100 or even 1000 USD daily depending on your initial starting amount.Sometimes,I can make up to 60USD per day from trading cryptocurrencies online,this exclude my daily offline bussiness income.Most idiots insulting crypto traders online and offline haven't even seen or used a dollar before that's why they open their ignorant brains and pour rubbish on nairaland as comments.Most guys you think are yahoo boys driving Benz and Lexus are big time crypto traders legitimately making USD while naive people who refused to use their brains wallow in poverty.

Well if you are a youth and u are supporting the government to clamp down on cryptocurrencies or you think yahoo os the only way,well all I can say to you is that you need to wake up from that you are in for a long ride.

Since naira/usdt pair isn't working on most exchanges in Nigeria,Crypto trading a perfect way for young Nigerians to remit USD into Nigeria and also make money for themselves.

Well I could have explained how to trade crypto in details to make money on this thread but I wouldn't due to the fact that so many enemy of progress and lazy heads are simply lurking around and looking for who and where to vent the frustrations and confusion on.

1 Like

Re: How To Combat Unemployment Through Crypto Trading by MrProlific95: 12:23pm On Mar 10
You just sound foolish.

So many insults un your write up.

I have been in the crypto space for 9 years now. I participated in the ICO of XRP, Neo, Solana XVG, Doge etc.

Crypto present an avenue to mitigate unemployment, but it has been high jacked by crook politicians and the country is now suffering from it. Kucoin too will soon be restricted same as any other exchange been used to launder money and rubbish the Local Forex market.

Whales on Binance started fixing rates for a country of millions of Nigerians.
Re: How To Combat Unemployment Through Crypto Trading by PaNnamdi: 12:34pm On Mar 10
MrProlific95:
You just sound foolish.

I have been in the crypto space for 9 years now. I participated in the ICO of XRP, Neo, Solana XVG, Doge etc.

Crypto present an avenue to mitigate unemployment, but it has been high jacked by crook politicians and the country is now suffering from it. Kucoin too will soon be restricted same as any other exchange been used to launder money and rubbish the Local Forex market.

Oga experience trader,now that binance is no more naira is now 10 naira to one dollar grin and a smart TV is now 1000 naira grin go school and learn you refused look at how u are disgracing yourself.I should be the one schooling you about crypto currency and trading because u know nothing about or what trading is actually.ignorant folks like you are those misleading tinubu.if I may ask why haven't the euro and dollars been used for crypto trading been rubbished.

You ought to be humble and learn,and mind you,those stuffs you mentioned about ICOs and co,real traders don't do them we know how to make money from daily crypto trading not some crazy ICOs launch stuff.

I told you how much estimated USD I make from crypto trading daily and u are blabbing.now that ngn/usdt isn't traded all these USD will be converted to naira on my withdrawal from my dorm account and wallets which will benefit the Nigeria dollar reserves.do u know how much dollars that will pour into Nigeria banks coming from these exchanges u are advocating to be banned alone in a year now that naira isn't traded directly for usdt?by God grace I believe I can bring in 2,000 USD into the economy before this year end which is possible through conversions of my USD to naira at the banks and also facilitated through crypto trading

Mr restrictor and banner,If I may ask,how much USD have u yourself brought into the economy?

Because u lost hope on pi network or money on Solana doesn't mean that others dont know what they are doing.
Humble yourself and learn before train go pass you.

1 Like

Re: How To Combat Unemployment Through Crypto Trading by SadiqBabaSani: 12:55pm On Mar 10
PaNnamdi:

Oga experience trader,now that binance is no more naira is now 10 naira to one dollar grin and a smart TV is now 1000 naira grin go school and learn you refused look at how u are disgracing yourself.I should be the one schooling you about crypto currency and trading because u know nothing about or what trading is actually.ignorant folks like you are those misleading tinubu.if I may ask why haven't the euro and dollars been used for crypto trading been rubbished.

You ought to be humble and learn,and mind you,those stuffs you mentioned about ICOs and co,real traders don't do them we know how to make money from daily crypto trading not some crazy ICOs launch stuff.

I told you how much estimated USD I make from crypto trading daily and u are blabbing.now that ngn/usdt isn't traded all these USD will be converted to naira on my withdrawal from my dorm account and wallets which will benefit the Nigeria dollar reserves.do u know how much dollars that will pour into Nigeria banks coming from these exchanges u are advocating to be banned alone in a year now that naira isn't traded directly for usdt?

Mr restrictor and banner,If I may ask,how much USD have u yourself brought into the economy?

Because u lost hope on pi network or money on Solana doesn't mean that others dont know what they are doing.
Humble yourself and learn before train go pass you.
It will be am endless circle trying to make you understand the need to wield the big stick. Unpatriotic elements like you pray the the Naira continue to lose value so that your useless 50usd daily you make on Arbitrage will become millions in Naira. it won't work. as to who knows the crypto market, I leave you to carry the trophy. There is nothing you want to start doing in crypto space that I hadn't start doing more than 9years ago.

1 Like

Re: How To Combat Unemployment Through Crypto Trading by PaNnamdi: 1:00pm On Mar 10
SadiqBabaSani:
It will be am endless circle trying to make you understand the need to wield the big stick. Unpatriotic elements like you pray the the Naira continue to lose value so that your useless 50usd daily you make on Arbitrage will become millions in Naira. it won't work. as to who knows the crypto market, I leave you to carry the trophy. There is nothing you want to start doing in crypto space that I hadn't start doing more than 9years ago.
Me go bring 2,000 dollars into this naija economy from my dorm accounts and also through crypto trading.

Oga u may be doing crypto but for you not to understand the point am driving at means you may not be trading it the way big time traders do it,there are certain things I would tell u about crypto now u go look like learner.

South Africa uk Brazil all trade crypto and their currency strong pass our own.cedi and rand are traded on binance why haven't they crashed.

Naija problem is inbuilt not only binance alone.the government should accept it's fault and learn.

Dollar is a global exchange currency and no country even ur china can do away with,that's why they are scheming on forming brics.

2 Likes

Re: How To Combat Unemployment Through Crypto Trading by DaddyJapan(m): 1:08pm On Mar 10
The same way Forex trading curbed unemployment bah?

Instead of encouraging the pursuit of sound economic policies, industralisation, and the building of endearing institutions in Nigeria, we continue to seek out short-cuts and duplicitous ways of undermining our very own existence. For small and evidentially unsustainable wins, we chase a fleeing illusion. cool

1 Like

Re: How To Combat Unemployment Through Crypto Trading by khalifjgusau(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10
You've introduced a valuable topic with broad appeal, but your delivery is harsh and fiery. How do you expect people to heed your message when it's delivered with such intensity? It's fortunate that the people in your region seem to have a greater understanding of cryptocurrency compared to those in the Northern Region of Nigeria. I have been in forex trading for quite some time, even my own relatives are unaware of it due to common misconceptions. Personally, i can earn over $1,000 a day through Bitcoin futures trading alone. I attempted to involve some of my friends in the business, but unfortunately , they declined, their reluctance stems from a lack of understanding. I just Moved forward and wear my metaphorical sunglasses, and forging ahead solo...

1 Like

Re: How To Combat Unemployment Through Crypto Trading by NorthernAgender: 1:54pm On Mar 10
Stop misleading people crypto trading isn't meet for the poor.

7 Likes

Re: How To Combat Unemployment Through Crypto Trading by PaNnamdi: 7:41pm On Mar 10
NorthernAgender:
Stop misleading people crypto trading isn't meet for the poor.
Anybody can do it,atleast budget 50,000 naira for a start
Re: How To Combat Unemployment Through Crypto Trading by PaNnamdi: 7:45pm On Mar 10
khalifjgusau:
You've introduced a valuable topic with broad appeal, but your delivery is harsh and fiery. How do you expect people to heed your message when it's delivered with such intensity? It's fortunate that the people in your region seem to have a greater understanding of cryptocurrency compared to those in the Northern Region of Nigeria. I have been in forex trading for quite some time, even my own relatives are unaware of it due to common misconceptions. Personally, i can earn over $1,000 a day through Bitcoin futures trading alone. I attempted to involve some of my friends in the business, but unfortunately , they declined, their reluctance stems from a lack of understanding. I just Moved forward and wear my metaphorical sunglasses, and forging ahead solo...
No I didn't mean to insult anybody you know whatever I said was the truth.most Nigerians are very hypocritical and wicked no matter how you try to explain or make them see reasons they will stick to their beliefs both good and bad.u can see someone on this thread calling for kucoin ban again.now tell me,is it kucoin that is now Nigeria problem again,before it was binance they claimed.rand and euro trade currently on binance and these currencies beat our so called govt protected naira hands down.

Those hypocrites were the people I meant to address harshly since that is the only language they understand
Re: How To Combat Unemployment Through Crypto Trading by PaNnamdi: 7:46pm On Mar 10
DaddyJapan:
The same way Forex trading curbed unemployment bah?

Instead of encouraging the pursuit of sound economic policies, industralisation, and the building of endearing institutions in Nigeria, we continue to seek out short-cuts and duplicitous ways of undermining our very own existence. For small and evidentially unsustainable wins, we chase a fleeing illusion. cool

Which sound economy policy and industrialization have the bulaba master taken since he entered seat wink
Re: How To Combat Unemployment Through Crypto Trading by press9jatv: 7:53pm On Mar 10
MrProlific95:
You just sound foolish.

stop displaying your ignorance here now. Crypto currency never caused insecurity in Nigeria 🇳🇬, crypto currency’s never create high inflation in the food commodities in the market , crypto currency’s never caused high rate of cement in the market. Your ignorance stinks here. It’s the clueless leaders you do worship that should change their mindset on Nigeria economy. Imagine no stable for 7 days now and you are here blaming crypto currency’s. Crypto currency’s have been in existence for more than decade now and you are here displaying your ignorance. Up till today naira to dollar is #1,600 in the parallel market. So what are you saying here. Either Tinubu used 4 or 8 years on the throne, crypto currency’s will be trade by people all over the world. Maybe you should tell your Tinubu government to stop betting apps too. APC government is full of confusion and they are never ready to work. Keep displaying your ignorance here. People are still trading on Binance. Naira is still falling apart

1 Like

Re: How To Combat Unemployment Through Crypto Trading by Mrexcell(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10
Yes it's quite lucrative I don't know how to trade myself so I sent my coins to a reputable company that's trading for me am currently earning close to $100 weekly I don't know of any business I can do that can be giving me this amount stresslessly in today's nigeria
Re: How To Combat Unemployment Through Crypto Trading by peleson1: 10:03pm On Mar 10
Mrexcell:
Yes it's quite lucrative I don't know how to trade myself so I sent my coins to a reputable company that's trading for me am currently earning close to $100 weekly I don't know of any business I can do that can be giving me this amount stresslessly in today's nigeria

Format bro ... Format

2 Likes

Re: How To Combat Unemployment Through Crypto Trading by peleson1: 11:54pm On Mar 10
Crypto is good but u need to edit the insults on ur post so people can listen to you

(1) (Reply)

The Children And I Continue To Miss Yinka Odumakin - Joe Okei- Odumakin / Cement Price Will Reduce Soon – FG / Gunmen Abduct Three Femaleprimary Sch Teachers In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.