Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) (39352 Views)

US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea / Dubai Becomes World's First 100% Paperless Government (Photos) / Barbados becomes World's newest Republic, removes Queen as Head of State (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10
DeepSight:

And M.A.D effectively renders these weapons almost non existent - in that the chances that they will ever be used are near zero.
With the systems in place today, even an obliterated nation taken by nuclear surprise will still respond in more than equal measure through automated systems within the oceans and in space.
Apt. To me I see the US as very smart. They never allow conflicts to be fought on their home soil but they go around fighting and destroying other people's lives and countries in the name of freedom and democracy.

Now they are aligning half of Europe against Russia, neighboring countries getting ready to annihilate themselves on home soil so the military industrial complex like rayteon can make profits. What grave thing has Russia done so far that warrants them posturing and carrying out war scenarios training further provoking Russia that can't be sorted out in a roundtable.

A peaceful world will never benefit the interest of those that see war as a money making venture and therein lies the problem.

4 Likes

Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Segun2222: 7:04pm On Mar 10
seunny4lif:
They better make sure the F35 that will be carry the nukes are in good shape and condition because the USA have lost more than 10 F35s in peace time.
Imagine F35 with nukes on board crashed shocked

F35 have crashed more than anything, Israeli and Japanese airforce have grounded many times
13 total non-combat loss out of 800+ built meanwhile russia has lost at least 8 su34 to non combat loss out of 130+ su34 built
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Krismas(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10
Bluearrow:

America is crumbling, yet Nigeria will be an empty nation in the next 24 hours if given free visa to America. America capacity & position in the world is divine. Make all the noise from now to eternity, no nation can match them.
grin In your folly, the greatness of America is to be measured by the backwards of a former slave colony such as Nigeria? How backwards can this kind of reasoning be! America is crumbling my friend. Help yourself, listen to Colonel Mcgregory’s state of the union address. He did it to disagree completely with the rubbish Joe Biden read out to simps on the state of the nation.

1 Like

Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by jUeLiZ: 7:13pm On Mar 10
Will the nukes affect Nigeria...? If not then I don't have issue with that....but if it will...they should better stop it asap

1 Like

Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Dynamicboss: 7:18pm On Mar 10
Almiron:
USa can only attack Russia in their Hollywood movies.... grin angry

Russia should go attack USA nah
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Krismas(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10
Segun2222:
13 total non-combat loss out of 800+ built meanwhile russia has lost at least 8 su34 to non combat loss out of 130+ su34 built
grin Bring F35 to Ukraine and see it also burn like HIMARS and Abrams Tank
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Bluearrow: 7:20pm On Mar 10
Krismas:
grin In your folly, the greatness of America is to be measured by the backwards of a former slave colony such as Nigeria? How backwards can this kind of reasoning be! America is crumbling my friend. Help yourself, listen to Colonel Mcgregory’s state of the union address. He did it to disagree completely with the rubbish Joe Biden read out to simps on the state of the nation.
I pity u...
Your almighty Russia & China can never match America. It is only a wishful thinking. They have been making noise since I can remember, down talking America economy, yet America still keep trashing them. Una no dey tire? Haba!
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10
Bluearrow:

In war all is fair! Even in the Bible, battles were fought. They used it for a reason & it brought the war to an end! Do u know how many lives would have been lost if the war was not curtailed at that moment? More people would have still lost their lives.

Killing of Innocent Children, Women, Sick people and unarmed Civilians is fair??
Indeed.

More than 400,000 innocent people were killed in a day and you say all is fair ? Then you shamelessly come back to tell us about 'Humanity'??

These kind of statements is the reason I will never see anything wrong with Nations seeking Weapons of Mass destruction themselves.

The only reason North Korea has not been invaded by NATO is because can strike NATO cities with thier Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles that is Nuclear capable.

Iran should better hurry up and acquire its own b4 they would be told "all is fair ".

1 Like

Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by ProudNigerian01: 7:29pm On Mar 10
efemena5050:
sport betting dey bible as sin ?.....all this heavenly workers self just wake up and add new sin to the already sin register....shey ur perfect abi..?.....the most religious people remain the worst judgmental and wicked people ....I tried I see it and I know it ....
My brother, perfect too far. Nobody is even good. We all trying our best to be.

As for sports betting, if you ask me, it should be banned out right. Do you know how many people's finances and lives have been ruined as a result of betting?

Like masturbation and fornication, sports betting has become a formidable tool in the hands of the devil to steal the minds of a lot of youths. Also, like masturbation and fornication, its negative effects is increasingly being ignored to the point that people rarely see them as sins.

May God help His people. Amen.

1 Like

Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Originalsly: 7:31pm On Mar 10
Bluearrow:

Proliferation of nuclear weapons across nations will be disastrous for the world. Most countries will be abuse it.

That's what is sold... but what is the reality? .... nuclear weapons serves as a deterrent and is for defense. North Korea..... since acquiring nuclear weapons there are no longer military threats against it if they do not comply with what others wa t it to do. Should Iran acquire nuclear weapons the war drums will go silent. The countries that abuse conventional weapons are the ones that will abuse nuclear weapons.
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by tophempire: 7:31pm On Mar 10
Make world war 3 start na... Sheybi na them say the world de over populated, make dem begin kill their self abeg.
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Blitzking: 7:32pm On Mar 10
With weapons systems as these world war 3 will end in max a month.
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10
ednut1:
War war 3 is inevitable 😭

I doubt it will ever happen just western media putting fear on they NATO members to buy more weapons from them and pay for security.
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Krismas(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10
Bluearrow:

I pity u...
Your almighty Russia & China can never match America. It is only a wishful thinking. They have been making noise since I can remember, down talking America economy, yet America still keep trashing them. Una no dey tire? Haba!
grin Have you been to America or Russia? What is ur basis of comparison? CNN? Now Tucker Carlson, a well known American Media personality went to Moscow to interview Putin and he was shocked as to how fantastic the Russian Economy is! Go and listen to Carlson instead of feeling on the diet of lies you get about American greatness. As for China, go check how much America is owing China. Go check the trade deficit btw the two countries and come back, let’s see if u can still talk rubbish
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by windvane(m): 7:40pm On Mar 10
VeryWickedMan:
Nonsense.

Russian subs carrying SATAN-II missiles will detect and end this crap within minutes.

Putin is my President not Tinupupu.
stop acting st upid,no submarine can carry SATAN-II missiles...it is a super-heavy intercontinental ballistic missile
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by fxexperts: 7:40pm On Mar 10
VeryWickedMan:
Nonsense.

Russian subs carrying SATAN-II missiles will detect and end this crap within minutes.

Mumu. go back and face your shithole alone.
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10
Dynamicboss:

Russia should go attack USA nah

Russia want peace ✌️ but the West just want who they can control just like they are controlling they Allies .
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Sirianese: 7:43pm On Mar 10

1 Like

Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Validated: 7:44pm On Mar 10
Fineman2:
Lol, f-35 is designed for such scenario man, it is a stealth fighter
Stop wasting your saliva, he does not understand what is "stealth".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Sirianese: 7:45pm On Mar 10
VeryWickedMan:
Nonsense.

Tinupoopoo grin

Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10
Originalsly:

That's what is sold... but what is the reality? .... nuclear weapons serves as a deterrent and is for defense. North Korea..... since acquiring nuclear weapons there are no longer military threats against it if they do not comply with what others wa t it to do. Should Iran acquire nuclear weapons the war drums will go silent. The countries that abuse conventional weapons are the ones that will abuse nuclear weapons.
Also remind him that the only Country to ever use Nuclear Weapons on civilian Population (5000000+) is the self acclaimed Moral police and Champions of 'Human rights'.
Hypocrisy disgust me. This is why I will always respect Kim Jong Un. He has succeeded in keeping North Korea safe.

2 Likes

Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by ottersberger(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10
This capability has been around for a long time, even the Chinese and Russian intelligence services are well aware of it. Releasing this information now is just a subtle reminder that the sleeping lion's tail is not to be toyed with.

Vladimir Putin has been bleating about nuclear weapons like a goat in heat. He needs to be reminded that if he launches one, his people will be the losers. Most of the U.S. nuclear arsenal outside the U.S. is stored in Germany's Rhine Main area, a mere 20 F-35 mission minutes from Moscow or St. Petersburg.

America cannot wait to beat Russia like a notorious thief, na small thing still remain. Make Putin still dey play.

1 Like

Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by fortunez1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10
I re
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by ADSP116(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10
That's what we called balance of power in the international relations
ThatCEO:

Na, it's called deterrent. The only reason the world hasn't gone on another war is that either side know they can annihilate each other
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Oju4190: 7:56pm On Mar 10
VeryWickedMan:
Nonsense.

U mean Tin-obu
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by ottersberger(m): 8:01pm On Mar 10
Emu4life:

Killing of Innocent Children, Women, Sick people and unarmed Civilians is fair??
Indeed.

More than 400,000 innocent people were killed in a day and you say all is fair ? Then you shamelessly come back to tell us about 'Humanity'??

These kind of statements is the reason I will never see anything wrong with Nations seeking Weapons of Mass destruction themselves.

The only reason North Korea has not been invaded by NATO is because can strike NATO cities with thier Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles that is Nuclear capable.

Iran should better hurry up and acquire its own b4 they would be told "all is fair ".

For all intent and purpose, Pyongyang cannot yet accurately deliver a significant payload. Their missile may land on their own heads or someplace in the Japanese sea, or the pacific. They are not a credible threat.

The US presence in the South with its Patriot batteries will likely shoot down any North Korea projectile shortly after escaping the launchpad.

1 Like

Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by kessler53(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10
VeryWickedMan:
Nonsense.

Putin is a murderer
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10
ottersberger:

For all intent and purpose, Pyongyang cannot yet accurately deliver a significant payload. Their missile may land on their own heads or someplace in the Japanese sea, or the pacific. They are not a credible threat.

The US presence in the South with its Patriot batteries will likely shoot down any North Korea projectile shortly after escaping the launchpad.
Your words are just conjectures, no certainty. Nobody wants to ever fvck around to find out.
The fact they possess Nuclear and ICMB capabilities is already enough deterence.
Nobody is ever threatening to 'use Force' on North Korea again and I think that's enough

1 Like

Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by Inosky(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10
Imagine only 15 tons of B61 was dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the place has completely recovered for over 78 years whilst they have up to 50 tons shocked that one can wipe out a country out of the surface of the earth. Crazy world mehn
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:26pm On Mar 10
VeryWickedMan:
Nonsense.

satan 2 is a surface to surface missile...cant hit the F 35 supersonic jet.
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10
MasterTeeUSA:
Not sure you have seen the Russian nuclear warhead that splits into multiples ... F35 is sold to multiple countries so that's not the King of US arsenal...it's this...

thats the sarmat...satan. is a surface to surface missile ...you should talk about russia air defence system S300 and 400. But the u.s also got a more advanced stealth bomber behind the scenes the B21 raider
Re: F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:38pm On Mar 10
Emu4life:

Indeed.

nato has no reason to invade north korea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince Philip: Artilleries Across U.K, Navy ships Fired 41 Gunshot Salute(Pics) / Captured Russian Soldiers Told "You'll Be Shot Back Home If You Come Back" / Albinos In Tanzania Are Being Hunted For Their Limbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.