Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

How To Manage 400naira Toilet Tissue In This Economy. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Manage 400naira Toilet Tissue In This Economy. (66 Views)

Tissue Paper Manufacturing Business 2022: How To Get Started / 'India Doesn't Have Toilet': Indians And Africans In War Of Words On Facebook / Why People Smoke In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage 400naira Toilet Tissue In This Economy. by ozoneboy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 10
Since everything is adding Price,I accidentally threw my tissue inside a bucket of water,after removing the soaked part, I noticed that it still lasted the same time with the full one.
So I now buy full one and cut it into two,so that it will last twice the number of days.
Noted that when you use tissue, huge part of it ,does not partake in cleaning the the stuff,so I have made all it to partake.
For those who are skeptical of the use of Toilet Tissue,I use both tissue and water with soap,I just can't bare to allow my hand to touch that stuff before using water and soap.

Re: How To Manage 400naira Toilet Tissue In This Economy. by Ashez: 1:14pm On Mar 10
Chei
Thunder fire poverty

(1) (Reply)

Boy Orders A Girl Off A Boat Because She Rejected His Marriage Proposal / US Court Dismisses Criminal Charges Against Trump / Is Cultural Day A Scam? - Student Spends ₦3,000 On Cultural Day, Receives Eko An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.