Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,698 members, 7,813,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures (4590 Views)

Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi / Governor Alia In Owerri For APC Governorship Campaign Flag Off (Photos) / Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by phylshan: 2:07pm On Mar 10
These are the pictures showing the infrastructural strides of Revd. Fr. Hyacinth Iormem Alia, the Leadership Newspaper's Best Performing Governor of the Year awardee
NB: About 16 roads already completed in Makurdi, many others completed in Gboko, over 30 new roads in progress, construction of two flyovers in Makurdi and Gboko ongoing, over ten rural roads completed and many others ongoing across the three geopolitical zones,100 buses procured for Benue Links, total renovation of Benue State Secretariat, solar electricity lights up the streets of Makurdi, prompt payment of salaries and pension without talking a loan since assumption of office, transparency and dodged fight against corruption, among others.

5 Likes

Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by IsrealiIDF1: 2:08pm On Mar 10
APC magic

More you look

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by phylshan: 2:09pm On Mar 10
More

1 Like

Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by phylshan: 2:10pm On Mar 10
More pics

1 Like

Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by immortalcrown(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10
Good, if the roads last and if money was not embezzled through the road construction.

The two things define a government (political) project are the government's honesty in the cost of the project and the economic viability of the project.

I pointed this out during the last regime in Ebonyi State and people attacked me. They said the man was the best governor in the East. Even social media influencers hyped him. Today, the airport is not working and the state is arguably the poorest in the East.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by derecho(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10
Roads and Buildings from Djibouti.

None of the indigenes are there to celebrate the "infrastructure"

1 Like

Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by phylshan: 2:33pm On Mar 10
Pics

1 Like

Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by phylshan: 2:34pm On Mar 10
A

1 Like

Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by yarimo(m): 2:50pm On Mar 10
This is very commendable from benue state governor, And he came the same time and date with ALEX OTTI of ABIA STATE oo

16 Likes

Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by Ttipsy(f): 2:50pm On Mar 10
Una de play well well

1 Like

Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by Nukilia: 2:57pm On Mar 10
The former governor never had any project to showcase grin

4 Likes

Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by TANID(m): 3:04pm On Mar 10
yarimo:
This is very commendable from benue state governor, And he came the same time and date with ALEX OTTI of ABIA STATE oo

1 Like

Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by Faiththatworks(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10
Hi
Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by Saao(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10
phylshan:
These are the pictures showing the infrastructural strides of the Revd. Fr. Hyacinth Iormem Alia, the Leadership Newspaper's Best Performing Governor of the Year awardee
NB: About 16 roads already completed in Makurdi, over 30 new roads in progress, construction of two flyovers in Makurdi and Gboko ongoing, 100 buses procured for Benue Links, total renovation of Benue State Secretariat, solar electricity lights up the streets of Makurdi, prompt payment of salaries and pension without talking a loan since assumption of office, transparency and dodged fight against corruption, among others.
markudi and gboko. What happen to Otukpo? Or Otukpo not part of his agenda?

2 Likes

Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by Shawnnn01: 4:15pm On Mar 10
Bro leave story this man is certainly doing beta than that midget that celebrate JB signage, buy pick up for close to ₦2 billion and also budget over ₦3 billion to feed his foolish soul in abia.

immortalcrown:
Good, if the roads last and if money was not embezzled through the road construction.

The two things define a government (political) project are the government's honesty in the cost of the project and the economic viability of the project.

I pointed this out during the last regime in Ebonyi State and people attacked me. They said the man was the best governor in the East. Even social media influencers hyped him. Today, the airport is not working and the state is arguably the poorest in the East.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by phylshan: 4:51pm On Mar 10
Saao:
markudi and gboko. What happen to Otukpo? Or Otukpo not part of his agenda?
He is just starting. The train will soon reach Otukpo
Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by christejames(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10
Fr is indeed doing great job in Benue state, I just wish he can only extent his goodness to the second most important urban area in the state; Otukpo. The roads in that town have all crumbled angry

The Idoma leaders are partly to be blamed, they care more about the crumbs they get from each govt in power than the overall betterment of their areas shocked, the annoying thing is that they are not in unison in anything that will better the people.

Modified: the pictures of the ongoing construction of Highlevel Underpass in Makurdi by Fr. Note, it's an Underpass and not a flyover as being speculated.

Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by phylshan: 4:59pm On Mar 10
christejames:
Fr is indeed doing great job in Benue state, I just wish he can only extent his goodness to the second most important urban area in the state; Otukpo. The roads in that town have all crumbled angry

The Idoma leaders are partly to be blamed, they care more about the crumbs they get from each govt in power than the overall betterment of their areas shocked, the annoying thing is that they are not in unison in anything that will better the people.
Fr does not care whether Idoma leaders are selfish or not. His development efforts will be felt everywhere not just Otukpo.

3 Likes

Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by christejames(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10
phylshan:

Fr does not care whether Idoma leaders are selfish or not. His development efforts will reach everywhere not just Otukpo.

Otukpo is still counting down and waiting for his shovel not even a tractor 🚜 yet... angry
Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by a4cube: 5:05pm On Mar 10
Gang of open gutter will soon arrive.
Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by DevilsEqual(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10
immortalcrown:

This one no dey talk positive things even if the news na positive

Na to find how to attach one negativity join be him own worry

Sometimes, I wonder how your(Obididents) mind work
Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by immortalcrown(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10
DevilsEqual:
This one no dey talk positive things even if the news na positive. Na to find how to attach one negativity join be him own worry. Sometimes, I wonder how your(Obididents) mind work
Say anything you want. But shame on you until you point out what is not true in my comment.
Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by a4cube: 5:08pm On Mar 10
Shawnnn01:
Bro leave story this man is certainly doing beta than that midget that celebrate JB signage, buy pick up for close to ₦2 billion and also budget over ₦3 billion to feed his foolish soul in abia.

Una don from Anambra enter Abia. Anywhere good things are happening in Igbo always strike una envy.
Alex carry on jare.

When we get it write in Imo una go switch.

3 Likes

Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by Golan007: 5:36pm On Mar 10
IsrealiIDF1:
APC magic

More you look

...the more you see.
Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by pazu(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10
This governor is a superhero, I love his administration.. You can enjoy 24/7 power supply with solar inverter call PS Electrical Engineering services. 08060660618
Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by Obakoolex(m): 6:09pm On Mar 10
yarimo:
But what is your fuss with Alex Otti
I know you always attack him, why please?
Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by MisterBanny(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10
The best governor Benue has ever had

2 Likes

Re: New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures by yarimo(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10
Obakoolex:

But what is your fuss with Alex Otti
I know you always attack him, why please?
He once defrauded me while he was diamond bank MD. He is a fraudster

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Orders Probe Into U. S. Plane Bombing Attempt / Third Mainland Bridge About To Collapse - False Alert! / Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.