Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,698 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Have Benefited From Bribe ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have Benefited From Bribe ? (460 Views)

Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc / Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu / What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Benefited From Bribe ? by mekaboy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2011
HELLO NL MEMBERS, I WANT TO ASK IF ANYONE HERE HAS EVER BENEFITED FROM GIVEN OR RECEIVING BRIBE IN NIGERIA ? I MEAN HAVE U EVER THANKED GOD FOR BRIBE YOU GAVE OR RECEIVED IN NIGERIA ?

BECAUSE WE ACCUSE POLITICIANS OF LOOTING , BUT ITS THE SAME SMALL BRIBE WE GIVE AND RECEIVE AT OUR LEVEL THAT THEY ALSO GIVE AND RECEIVE AT THEIR LEVEL. IF THINGS MUST CHANGE IT SHOULD START FROM US, BECAUSE NO GOVT OFFICIAL IS ABLE TO LOOT PUBLIC FUNDS WITHOUT ASSISTANCE OF SOMEONE LIKE U AND I.

I HAVE GIVEN BRIBE AND IT HELPED ME ACHIEVE SOMETHING THAT WOULD HAVE TAKEN ME LONGER , AND I WAS HAPPY AND THANKED GOD. BUT NOW I REPENT AND HAVE DECIDE NOT TO GIVE OR TAKE, CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ?

(1) (Reply)

"a New Thing" / v / At Last, Arik Gets 7 Slots To Heathrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.