Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,857 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

70% Of Current Young Nigerian Ladies, Are Too Immoral To Become Good Mothers. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 70% Of Current Young Nigerian Ladies, Are Too Immoral To Become Good Mothers. (329 Views)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / When Your Kids Have Crammed Immoral Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70% Of Current Young Nigerian Ladies, Are Too Immoral To Become Good Mothers. by essentialone(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10
70% of current young Nigerian ladies, are too immoral to become good mothers.

2 Likes

Re: 70% Of Current Young Nigerian Ladies, Are Too Immoral To Become Good Mothers. by Afamsi: 11:06pm On Mar 10
They see virginity as an abormination
Re: 70% Of Current Young Nigerian Ladies, Are Too Immoral To Become Good Mothers. by poshestmina(f): 12:11am On Mar 11
While the fathers are busy doing Yahoo plus ,smoking Loud and Colorado with smelling dreadlocks and dirty boxers.

Immoral girls vrs Yahoo thieves!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Current Young Nigerian Ladies, Are Too Immoral To Become Good Mothers. by Nackzy: 12:42am On Mar 11
poshestmina:
While the fathers are busy doing Yahoo plus ,smoking Loud and Colorado with smelling dreadlocks and dirty boxers.

Immoral girls vrs Yahoo thieves!
From your comments it's obvious you know the truth, you're just trying to strike a balance, have you ever heard of a man doing hook up? But it's possible you're typing this message from a hotel that you went for hook up, real men hustle legitimately, thank God it's only yahoo boys that you mentioned, seems you've had sad experiences with them, sorry oooo,make God no allow them kill you
Re: 70% Of Current Young Nigerian Ladies, Are Too Immoral To Become Good Mothers. by poshestmina(f): 1:05am On Mar 11
Nackzy:

From your comments it's obvious you know the truth, you're just trying to strike a balance, have you ever heard of a man doing hook up? But it's possible you're typing this message from a hotel that you went for hook up, real men hustle legitimately, thank God it's only yahoo boys that you mentioned, seems you've had sad experiences with them, sorry oooo,make God no allow them kill you

I know the truth ,that's why I also mentioned what their counterparts are doing. "Real men" for real women ,Immoral girls for the Yahoo thieves.

Don't mistake me for your sisters that do hookup to feed your lineage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70% Of Current Young Nigerian Ladies, Are Too Immoral To Become Good Mothers. by cococandy(f): 4:51am On Mar 11
essentialone:
70% of current young Nigerian ladies, are too immoral to become good mothers.

Then don’t marry them. Let them be.
Find some other people

4 Likes

Re: 70% Of Current Young Nigerian Ladies, Are Too Immoral To Become Good Mothers. by Nice2023(m): 6:50am On Mar 11
As a man,I have come to a conclusion that men are the real reason why our women are immoral.

U persuade them to date u.

U lavish them money.

U do all kinds of nonsense just to pls them.

And u come here to shout women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Current Young Nigerian Ladies, Are Too Immoral To Become Good Mothers. by Nackzy: 7:07am On Mar 11
poshestmina:

I know the truth ,that's why I always mentioned what their counterparts are doing. "Real men" for real women ,Immoral girls for the Yahoo thieves.

Don't mistake me for your sisters that do hookup to feed your lineage.
are you a real woman, even your mother isn't
Re: 70% Of Current Young Nigerian Ladies, Are Too Immoral To Become Good Mothers. by essentialone(m): 6:03am On Mar 30
Nackzy:
are you a real woman, even your mother isn't

grin

(1) (Reply)

1.5 HP Restpoint AC For Sale / Because All I Want Is To Make Season / Men's And Women's 4x400m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.