Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,734 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Advise Me On This Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advise Me On This Please (177 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / What Do You Advise Me To Do? / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me On This Please by NwaOkehi: 7:28am On Mar 11
What IT courses can I study within 6 months,I mean 6 months of intense studies that will guarantee me employment abroad, maybe with visa sponsorship. Please advise me and the others willing to benefit from this
Re: Advise Me On This Please by Stephen0mozzy: 7:47am On Mar 11
🥹

Factor in competition in your analysis. Especially with the "Visa Sponsorship" for an entry level/internship position.

But if you're looking at IT skills that can get you gigs or jobs within that time frame

You can look for bootcamps that offer guaranteed job placement (Something like Microverse or some other paid ones)

But if you're going to be self-taught,
If you're a creative person,
1. Learn Graphic Design with emphasis on Brand Identify (You can freelance home and abroad)

2. If you have a good laptop, learn Video Editing with VFX, you can get jobs from skit makers, content creators, businesses who want do promo ads.

3. Be realistic about your expectations.

Inside that 6 months, take courses on how to market yourself. Trust me that's the hardest part.

You'll need to do personal research to find skills that are HARD TO LEARN, LOW POPULATION BUT HIGH DEMAND. But you can hardly do them in 6 months and get those benefits you listed.
Re: Advise Me On This Please by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11
Lol visa sponsorship for an entry level role cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Advise Me On This Please by Bongadu: 3:59pm On Mar 11
Within 6 months ?? ?
Re: Advise Me On This Please by donbrowser(m): 6:07pm On Mar 11
NwaOkehi:
What IT courses can I study within 6 months,I mean 6 months of intense studies that will guarantee me employment abroad, maybe with visa sponsorship. Please advise me and the others willing to benefit from this

Try:
1. Data Analytics or Data Science.
2. Test Management (Go for uncommon ones)

(1) (Reply)

250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Portharcout / AYANTOYE STEPHEN ADEMOLA With Phone Number 0916 039 2479 Is A Scammer / Sales And Marketing Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.