Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) (30672 Views)

Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point / More Intrigues As Goje, Ndume Snub APC, Insist On Contesting / After Meeting With Buhari Tinubu Insist On Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by Pootle: 9:08am On Mar 11
Dcaliphate:
you can't but marvel at the fearlessness of the average Hausa man, they won't fear you even with your gun....shoot one of them and you'll have to kill them all or run.

the only two thing they good at, strong mind and respect of their leaders

1 Like

Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by Donchieli: 9:08am On Mar 11
#NoGreeForAnybody

Na how this tanker and trailer guyz block full express way, we one soldier shoot der tire, say the soldiers must pay, the trailer pass check point e no gree stop, so they follow am block am blast him tire

As gbese wan start de burst one of the trailer boiz head

Go back to base de collect fresh air

They sha get audacity, dat day drivers gatz go find alternative route to enta funtua from zamfara

LocalFARMERS:
Some men insist on making videos of a Soldier at a check point. The angry Soldier warned and demand that they put their phones away. But the men insisted on making the videos.

The reason for this drama is not known. But one of the men who can be heard from the background, is heard saying, the Soldier was the first to video them with his phone. That's why they also video him back with their phones.

No matter what, let's show love and respect to our Gallant Soldiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZcWrNOjJJo
Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by obiekunie01: 9:12am On Mar 11
Forw:
💯 my WhatsApp number is there you can called at any time of your choice to confirm

how about presenting a recent picture of your situation.

you have been using this same pics and format for more than three years. there should be some improvement by now.

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by Jungleluv5: 9:17am On Mar 11
As you can see from the his voice you will know that that soldier is from the south while the his colleagues I believe who are from the north did not show any support for him because the civilians are their brothers. See the way they are aggressive at the soldier man and here in the south my own land you dare not use phone at the check point you will be punish for it.
My take is this let armed forces go to their various region and serve there rather than coming to an known region to serve.

4 Likes

Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by BodyCount: 9:20am On Mar 11
Floky215:
No soldier can try nonsense in the North...the comradre is top notch...!!

If in South, the soldier would have started cocking their rifles...!!

North don't care if you are a soldier or anything dem go enter you...that's why the military is finding it difficult putting down the security challenges there...!!

Shūt up with your lies. I live in the North and move around different states.
Soldiers are the same in every state and often, the ones in the north are even more aggressive.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by Greenfaces: 9:20am On Mar 11
slimfit1:

Soldiers don't mess around in the north like they do in the south . They have never been respected in the North .
they're respected. Are you in the north? They're seen as friends
Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by mightyhazel: 9:21am On Mar 11
PlayerMeji:
I know somewhere somehow Tinubu's name will be dragged into this matter
u did already
Nobody cares about u and yr tinubu here,stop disturbing us with stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by pquaver(m): 9:23am On Mar 11
crossfm:
Hehehe.

The story about one Nigeria is a mirage.

Military men are always humble and comported when they are in the north or dealing with northeners.
But the same soldiers will be in a different mood in the south. They are always arrogant and violent and trigger happy in the south.

It's obvious that all animals are equal in Nigeria, but some are more equal.

My advice to youths in the south is, don't try this in the south. They will kill you and tag you names.

My friend keep quiet everything is not about victim claims... Have you ever had the boldness of el zakzaky followers? Or u did see how military dealt with them yet the soldier on..
The difference is view to life, the soldier will do exactly what the do down south but the north has no such regards for their life and that of others like it is down south...

How many southerners can enter lorry and sleep on top of it from north to south, even sometimes together with maalu? Stop reasoning with victims cries every time.. What dos northerners can do you and i cant do it.. (it does not mean necessarily that it is good.. The soldiers can kill them but they won't be deterred as the sed the life just as another one taken as ordained by God)

1 Like

Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by PlayerMeji: 9:25am On Mar 11
You do care..cos you just reacted to his mention.

mightyhazel:
u did already
Nobody cares about u and yr tinubu here,stop disturbing us with stupidity
Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by pquaver(m): 9:29am On Mar 11
Jungleluv5:
As you can see from the his voice you will know that that soldier is from the south while the his colleagues I believe who are from the north did not show any support for him because the civilians are their brothers. See the way they are aggressive at the soldier man and here in the south my own land you dare not use phone at the check point you will be punish for it.
My take is this let armed forces go to their various region and serve there rather than coming to an known region to serve.
Agents of division always looking through the lens of victimization... Have you considered the mindset of the people? That down south life is a bit more sacred than up north? Can you compare the reactions of the followers of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu /Igoboho and El zakzaky when both were arrested? Did his followers not keep going into direct confrontation with military despite the brute force of the military, whilekanu /Igoboho followers withdrew into their shells.. Why because down south life is abit more sacred than up north.. You won't throw ur life into risk anyhow, can u say same for up north? Have you seen how the transport live stocks and food items down south... For example.. How many southerner will willing take that risk.. It has nothing to do with your victimisation cry but rather the illiteracy level uo north which does allow for the best judgment

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by Donedeal1(m): 9:32am On Mar 11
crossfm:
Hehehe.

The story about one Nigeria is a mirage.

Military men are always humble and comported when they are in the north or dealing with northeners.
But the same soldiers will be in a different mood in the south. They are always arrogant and violent and trigger happy in the south.

It's obvious that all animals are equal in Nigeria, but some are more equal.

My advice to youths in the south is, don't try this in the south. They will kill you and tag you names.
Do you know the reason,? No
The reason is the level of solidarity is different.
Your blood brother can not afford two hours to defend your right, but such need no relationship to get more support.
If such happened to you in the South your right hand people will call you "the trouble maker" so leave him.
Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by Nursepepeye(f): 9:33am On Mar 11
Floky215:
No soldier can try nonsense in the North...the comradre is top notch...!!

If in South, the soldier would have started cocking their rifles...!!

North don't care if you are a soldier or anything dem go enter you...that's why the military is finding it difficult putting down the security challenges there...!!

simply because majority of them are from the North! ❌
Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by sbashir10(m): 9:35am On Mar 11
They will use their trucks to block the whole road, even the governor will be forced to come plea with them. People carrying food stuffs lol

1 Like

Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:38am On Mar 11
This can only happen in the North..dem no born any of my brothers in the East well to even hold phone for hand for Army check point!... It's either your shot at, you are tagged an IPOB or ESN, or they torture badly!......all hail ONE NIGERIA!!

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by twilliamx(m): 9:41am On Mar 11
LocalFARMERS:
Some men insist on making videos of a Soldier at a check point. The angry Soldier warned and demand that they put their phones away. But the men insisted on making the videos.

The reason for this drama is not known. But one of the men who can be heard from the background, is heard saying, the Soldier was the first to video them with his phone. That's why they also video him back with their phones.

No matter what, let's show love and respect to our Gallant Soldiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZcWrNOjJJo

Which useless love and respect! Love and respect that they Don't show to the citizens
Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by Bayajjidda: 9:44am On Mar 11
PlayerMeji:

Ofcourse guilty conscience is dealing with you.
Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by VIKTO83(m): 9:45am On Mar 11
That's to show how much the military have been compromised in the North. How do u think this can be possible in the south? Dem no born u well. Na for inside gutter u for dwy do python dance. Even the civilian that came to intervene for hear am.
Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by Basicend: 9:47am On Mar 11
hedonido:
Only in the north. If it was in the South, the cowardly soldiers would be ever ready to flex 'power'.

Northerners are very crazy and volatile peeps. Only a very brave soldier will try nonsense there.
Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by optionalY09: 9:47am On Mar 11
try this a southerners you’re dead

The military respects citizens right in the north but violates all our rights in the south, we need to be more violent in the south
Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by chatinent: 9:49am On Mar 11
Most soldiers prefer they are deployed to the south than the north.

E get why
Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by Basicend: 9:51am On Mar 11
SMARTMOTORS:
This can only happen in the North..dem no born any of my brothers in the East well to even hold phone for hand for Army check point!... It's either your shot at, you are tagged an IPOB or ESN, or they torture badly!......all hail ONE NIGERIA!!

It's a logic thing bro.

Northerners are not that patient and they don't value life.

In the south west, east and south-south, people value education, life and health and they have future projections that is why they are well behaved and the soldiers take advantage of that

If those soldiers in that video don't behave normal, they can easily be killed by a gang up of those guys instantly. So, soldiers calm down in the north.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by reciprokal: 9:55am On Mar 11
I'm surprised most commenters misses the point that the soldier asking the trailer driver to put his phone in the pocket is not from the North.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by Ykc2(m): 10:04am On Mar 11
But for country like nigeria to graduate to become 3rd world country I don't think is possible, nigeria is still a 5th world country ,a country where their most expensive residential areas is still using boreholes and gepee tanks grin grin cheesy
Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by finallybusy: 10:21am On Mar 11
I have no idea what they’re saying. I speak three languages; English, pidgin and my southern mother tongue. Anything else gets completely ignored.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by Okeoghenerobert: 10:24am On Mar 11
How does that change the price of garri?Dem be brothers.They will find solution to their problem.Abeg make I find something eat.Abi dey never break?Oh,I just remember say fasting start today.Hiss,I forget say I be Christian.The fasting no concern me.
Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by BrighterSyde: 10:26am On Mar 11
PlayerMeji:

Sometimes it’s just best to ignore those people.

But any tangible reason why two bullion vans mistakenly drove into his compound on the eve of election?
Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by nedekid: 10:29am On Mar 11
This happend in the north. Those guys have very heavy balls.
Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by Iceberg3: 10:32am On Mar 11
PlayerMeji:
And congratulations for being the first person to do so
Re: Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) by Ezini(f): 10:35am On Mar 11
kettykin:
Soldiers no get respect again

Only in the North, besides from the soldiers accent one can see his is from the south,
Honestly the north is too backward and barbaric ,

As for uncle soldier if it were to be in the east now he would have readily pulled his trigger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio / 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) / Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.