Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured (14230 Views)

Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport / Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire / Ethiopian Airline Lands Latest Boeing 787-9 In Abuja With 177 Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured by handsomeyinka(m): 9:54am On Mar 11
Re: Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured by verifiablefacts: 9:55am On Mar 11
Drop from where na.

2 Likes

Re: Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured by Goodlady(f): 9:55am On Mar 11
HonNL:

New Zealand Herald
Which hospital den carry the injured too?
Abuja Aso Rock Clinic or Nassarawa General Hospital?

This is what's happening to me cos I v not seen my period, my salary.

Re: Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured by Draslo(m): 9:56am On Mar 11
Ogiame:
We had a robust economy during Yar'Adua and GEJ...

You don't have to be an E-diot all the time, take a day off.
Lmao! Short term memory kill you there. GEJ Ko, Yar'Adua ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured by rapheal5(m): 9:59am On Mar 11
Creamypie:
This period no good at all for traveling by air. Nigeria presidential jet dropping from sky while on duty will solve 99.9999 percent of our problems
And if shittima take over, nigeria will be like a real hell fire 🔥
Re: Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured by blueAgent(m): 10:01am On Mar 11
sonssyo:
No where is even safe even in foreign land,me self don't mind living,after life die there, Nigeria is too hot
Foreign lands are fast becoming 3rd countries due to uncontrolled immigration and affirmative action hirings.

1 Like

Re: Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured by Rybnyk(m): 10:17am On Mar 11
HonNL:

New Zealand Herald

They should keep on prioritizing DEI and wokeness over competence. Dem go soon hear am...
Re: Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured by ATLANTIC01: 10:25am On Mar 11
Bad news
Re: Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured by petechs(m): 10:31am On Mar 11
Ogiame:
The problem here in Nigeria and the drop of our once robust economy caused by a clueless buffoon called Tinubu is worse than this.

Thank heavens no life was lost like the way lives are being lost here because of the extreme hardship and hunger...

I wish them speedy recovery.

See Omo Igbo hatred... Watin consign Tinubu with naija robust economy Just 9 months coming to revive a collapse economy... You see them everywhere you go like MTN.. Omo Igbo oShi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured by Ogiame: 10:34am On Mar 11
petechs:

See Omo Igbo hatred... Watin consign Tinubu with naija robust economy Just 9 months coming to revive a collapse economy... You see them everywhere you go like MTN.. Omo Igbo oShi.
To silly bigots like you, everyone who speaks against Tinubu is "Omo Igbo"

2 Likes

Re: Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured by bobosydney: 10:36am On Mar 11
I took this flight from Sydney to Auckland in last year holiday and I don't know what happened to them. The Latam airline plane look new ,good service but their entertainments was boring.
Re: Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured by Kusu12: 11:01am On Mar 11
Ogiame:
The problem here in Nigeria and the drop of our once robust economy caused by a clueless buffoon called Tinubu is worse than this.

Thank heavens no life was lost like the way lives are being lost here because of the extreme hardship and hunger...

I wish them speedy recovery.

They are not talking about your Agulu fraudster and criminal. Loser!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured by Obierika(m): 11:02am On Mar 11
Another one?! sad
Re: Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured by Truthsandtrusts: 11:29am On Mar 11
HonNL:

New Zealand Herald

Obidients if na Nigeria you for done begin insult Government just because owner lose

1 Like

Re: Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured by target100: 11:29am On Mar 11
Don't be too quick to respond my people, how many times in the history of aviation accidents have you ever heard a plane suffering a drop ?
Simply meand they are hiding something because the nature of the accident or incident was not mentioned instead the spent time explaining how many personnel they deployed and how many managers on ground but left out the kind of "drop" that will warant injury etc
The Nigerian media will say a plane crash landed, nearly crashed etc but see how they coined another term just to avoid jinxing their own, I hope the media people here learn from the event and atleast ask chat gpt to assist with suitable headers.
Long live Nigeria
Long live Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured by Quebec91(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11
Was there point in time in world history it has ever been safe? 🤷‍♂️
holuwhagbenga:
angry Air space is not safe anymore with all the recent plane crashes. Something needs to be done!!!
Re: Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured by etrange: 2:32pm On Mar 11
Wow... hope it does get fatal. The report is extremely vague. Someone is doing some serious damage control. Meanwhile, if this had happened in Nigeria, many of you would have been cursing the country as if it doesn't happen elsewhere. Now it has happened in Australia, and you still find s way to curse your country. Nawa o
Re: Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured by stubsamm: 2:45am On Mar 12
Finance firm in Canada looking to Recruite hybrid and remote workers. Offering Visa sponsorship. Send resume to Support@bawariumcapital.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Longest Bridges In Africa 2015 / Lagos To Divert Traffic At Marina Axis In Continuation Of Blue Line Rail Project / Nigerian In France, Hw Good Is D Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.