Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Which Nigerian Leader Do You Want Killed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian Leader Do You Want Killed? (527 Views)

Check Out What Russia President Was Doing, Can Ur Leader Do This?(photo) / Buhari Is A Wrong Choice As Nigerian Leader - Ayo Adebanjo / Buhari Is The Tallest Nigerian Leader Ever: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Leader Do You Want Killed? by 2sexy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2011
For years I have watched how this ruthless vagab**s rule our beloved country and almost bleeding her dry to death. I can't help but wish they all die.

In subsequent cases, there have been suggestions to kill this rogues in the same vein as implemented in Ghana.

Which of them do you want killed?

I want IBB dead for the betrayal of MKO in the June 12 election,1993.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Do You Want Killed? by Francis5: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2011
The betrayal of MKO was God-sent. If that is IBB's crime, then he has no crime. MKO was a rogue and a drug pusher who also betrayed Awolowo
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Do You Want Killed? by 2sexy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2011
But he won the election,didn't he? Well, I don't much about the drug pushing or any illegal claims you have against MKO.

Who Killed Saro Wiwa?
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Do You Want Killed? by Francis5: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2011
2sexy:

But he won the election,didn't he? Well, I don't much about the drug pushing or any illegal claims you have against MKO.

Who Killed Saro Wiwa?

He may have won the election but it was okay to have stopped him from taking leadership. He was a traitor himself who got exactly what he meted to others in the past
Who killed Saro Wiwa? You tell me.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Do You Want Killed? by elcruz(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2011
make mor than 200,000 in jst 2 months nd kip d money rollin in. Cum join d REAPERS GLOBAL NETWORK empowerment scheme, nw at ur doorstep. Dnt miss dis golden opportunity. Reach me on 07039693806 for mor enquiries or inbox me. 1 luv pipl.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Do You Want Killed? by doctokwus: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
D anonymity of d internet& social media has gven ur likes d freedom to spew rubbish frm ur mouth.How can u wish for d death of anoda human,no mata d offence.
U shd rada wish dat justice comes to each& dere are far beta ways of servin justice dat evn makes for progress& dvpt dan ur highly stupid,mad idea of wishin s/bdy killed.U dnt evn know if u will live longer dan dose u want killed;stupid,idiot!
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Do You Want Killed? by babsjnr(m): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2011
@Francis-1 yo stop talking poo and making things up ur self.who told mko is a drug pusher olodo

(1) (Reply)

Ghd Australia / Bill 2 Abolish Bore Holes In Anambra Underway / Kaduna Abuja Rd Is Un Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.