Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Assumption That Anyone With A Setback Supports APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Assumption That Anyone With A Setback Supports APC (205 Views)

Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku / Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC / Pdp- Wike Supports Apc Presidential, Pdp- Atiku Supports Apc Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Assumption That Anyone With A Setback Supports APC by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11
U can see hypocrites such as slaawomirr or slaawomiir bringing that shallow politics into everything.

He and his type are not any better than what they claim 2 oppose

U av neva met xyz face 2 face buh u spk as if u av known him since he was born

Spits
Re: The Assumption That Anyone With A Setback Supports APC by Sangoamadioha1: 3:26pm On Mar 11
That one living in face me i face you in Benin is forming online millionaire. He is also an aspiring Yahoo guy(aspiring as in e never pick).
Re: The Assumption That Anyone With A Setback Supports APC by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:42pm On Mar 11
Sangoamadioha1:
That one living in face me i face you in Benin is forming online millionaire. He is also an aspiring Yahoo guy(aspiring as in e never pick).

apcpdplp

Wherever e werey bunkum spits

even if e dey cashoutrageous

Neva means e should be stupid online

In fact, e no worth sub,
Re: The Assumption That Anyone With A Setback Supports APC by Tecnophone: 4:59pm On Mar 11
HellVictorinho6:
U can see hypocrites such as slaawomirr or slaawomiir bringing that shallow politics into everything.

He and his type are not any better than what they claim 2 oppose

U av neva met xyz face 2 face buh u spk as if u av known him since he was born

Spits

Re: The Assumption That Anyone With A Setback Supports APC by flokii: 5:53pm On Mar 11
It's to ignore them.. I just read their hogwash and pass.
As far as they are not the ones feeding me or paying my bills, they can continue posting nonsense.. iwofa l'enu
Re: The Assumption That Anyone With A Setback Supports APC by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11
[quote author=Tecnophone post=128888141][/quote]

Continue

U now spk 4 dem
Re: The Assumption That Anyone With A Setback Supports APC by SeeWahala: 8:37pm On Mar 11
But op, on a normal

APC supporters supposed to dey get setbacks undecided

Like . . . Steadily cool
Re: The Assumption That Anyone With A Setback Supports APC by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:44pm On Mar 11
SeeWahala:
But op, on a normal

APC supporters supposed to dey get setbacks undecided

Like . . . Steadily cool

we re not talkin supposed

Dont be stupid

Chai

(1) (Reply)

States That Will Witness Three-days Thunderstorms, Sunshine, Haziness This Week / Niger Junta Won At Last ... / Will This New Minimum Wage Be Taken To National Assembly If Approved By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.