Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) (33158 Views)

Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) / Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Charly68: 7:11pm On Mar 13
It is a bad omen .. he should better kill and eat it fast to destroy every evil code they sent after him
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by AncientAlien(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13
I don't know why the sight of this bird always off me. They look scary
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by AncientAlien(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13
Jennyclay:
What is he going to do with it now that he has caught his “devil”

Is he going to kill and eat the poor bird like that broke poverty wretched nairalander who killed and ate owl few days back

Please let the poor bird go, they are God’s creature and not evil spirits or devils. undecided

owl is an harmless animal who goes about living their day to day lives just like we human. undecided

Let it go please!!
Same as armless chickens who go about living their day to day lives just like we human.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by GodHimself: 7:35pm On Mar 13
Such a beautiful bird
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man rejoices as he captures a very big owl in his home shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nu26enkRsY
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Lovit(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13
eepeepook:
Ignorance is truly a disease. I would say poverty, that isn’t the case here. The only devil in his life right now is that mound of fat around his midsection. He should use a treadmill from today to avoid stories that touch. He should let the bird go. The poor thing mistakenly entered his house. What would he do if it was a bat?

You dey insult your fellow man because of Owl? as in Owl wey no be your own.

Bros easy na, abi na Tinubu economy dey affect you like this?

Justice for Owl but tomorrow you will eat chicken and your mind no go judge you!

Chickens lives matter!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Mrexcell(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13
Rikze:
shocked

Poor mentality 😔 Everything is Devil and evil.

I just love the beauty of owls. Amazing creatures 🤩

Are you kidding me? The face of this bird scares the living daylight out of me.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Rikze: 8:43pm On Mar 13
Mrexcell:

Are you kidding me? The face of this bird scares the living daylight out of me.

It shouldn't. Just look at it again to see the beauty of this lovely innocent-looking bird.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by baralatie(m): 8:47pm On Mar 13
AncientAlien:
I don't know why the sight of this bird always off me. They look scary
That is their face design
It stares at you😊
It hardly blink and can follow your movement with it's eyes by rotating of its head
It also has a high pitch chilling noise it makes to scare prey🤣🤣
And it can shake banana tree leaves àt night🚴🚴🤠🤠
Funny bird
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Stayingalive: 8:52pm On Mar 13
fyzaila:
There are some animals that when they cross their boundary, one has to be careful. Animals that suppose to remain in the bush, should remain in the bush, the ones that should remain outside the house should remain there. Example is that Owl 🦉, that should be in the forest, what is it looking for in his house?

I will be very scared and jumpy if i see ordinary lizard 🦎 that suppose to be outside inside my domiciliary habitation, like wth are you looking for here? Rat 🐀 won't be that scary to me compared to that lizard, the worst is Agama lizard with red neck.
Remember this place we call house was once their home, we invaded their home and took it away from them
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Stayingalive: 8:53pm On Mar 13
AncientAlien:

Same as armless chickens who go about living their day to day lives just like we human.
We rear chicken and their numbers are about even same as humans population . This owl species is endangered right now
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Stayingalive: 8:54pm On Mar 13
Charly68:
It is a bad omen .. he should better kill and eat it fast to destroy every evil code they sent after him
Naija which way?
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by maxzzo1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13
Barbecue abeg
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Eidris01(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13
Poor Owl! I love Owls, and I'd love to have one as pet
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Arabaincubus: 10:38pm On Mar 13
It's an innocent devil.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by AncientAlien(m): 10:47pm On Mar 13
baralatie:

That is their face design
It stares at you😊
It hardly blink and can follow your movement with it's eyes by rotating of its head
It also has a high pitch chilling noise it makes to scare prey🤣🤣
And it can shake banana tree leaves àt night🚴🚴🤠🤠
Funny bird
All that characters are enough to cause someone a nightmare.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Mikespecialone(m): 11:14pm On Mar 13
ZUKKYY:
is this your mother or family member

I pity ur mother about to be killed nii
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Mikespecialone(m): 11:15pm On Mar 13
StraightGaay:
Are you gay?

I have no problem with you being gay
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by kevotek1000(m): 11:47pm On Mar 13
Poor nocturnal bird... Africans have labeled this beautiful creature evil or bad omen. The truth is that they are not different from other birds.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Onionstew: 11:49pm On Mar 13
Jennyclay:
What is he going to do with it now that he has caught his “devil”

Is he going to kill and eat the poor bird like that broke poverty wretched nairalander who killed and ate owl few days back

Please let the poor bird go, they are God’s creature and not evil spirits or devils. undecided

owl is an harmless animal who goes about living their day to day lives just like we human. undecided

Let it go please!!

Why owl.... Again oo! Be like say witches don find another way to get people... A life for a life
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by ElliotP: 1:08am On Mar 14
Na one of him aunties he hold like that so
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by StraightGaay: 4:03am On Mar 14
Mikespecialone:

I have no problem with you being gay
Good cos am not
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by hardam003: 6:45am On Mar 14
Am not sure he just caught this one o. He must have been raising and taking care of it before now because he can't just hold a newly caught bird of prey like that.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by nedekid: 2:44pm On Mar 14
Poor bird..
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Cantonese: 4:31pm On Mar 15
Jennyclay:
state 3 reasons how this bird is the enemy or evil spirit tormenting his life

Are you questioning God for creating some animals that moves at night

If you try this nonsense in the western world, you will not only be deported to Nigeria (jungle) but also get you banned from entering their country because they will consider you as a threat to their animals.

Ah. But you are not in the western world. You are in the Nigerian world.

Please you may ask those who consult the gods for the 3 reasons that you demand from me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) / The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS / Download Our Forum Free Mobile App For Easy Access Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.