Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

I Was Quoted Out Of Context Over ₦‎3 Trillion Budget Padding Claim — Ningi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Quoted Out Of Context Over ₦‎3 Trillion Budget Padding Claim — Ningi (1202 Views)

₦‎3.7 Trillion Budget Padding Claim: Senate Suspends Ningi For Three Months / Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu / Missing Arms Procurements Funds: NSA, Monguno "Was Quoted Out Of Context’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Quoted Out Of Context Over ₦‎3 Trillion Budget Padding Claim — Ningi by slivertongue: 4:46pm On Mar 11
banana peels loading
Re: I Was Quoted Out Of Context Over ₦‎3 Trillion Budget Padding Claim — Ningi by Ttalk: 4:46pm On Mar 11
Frigga13:

A Yoruba man and illiterate ... hehehehehe and someone like his post

Oga shove jare ..

I don’t argue with Yoruba ..

Senator said he stands on his word

Let Akpabio and una Yoruba god suspend him..

3 trillion padded

Go and ask Senator your illerate question

Imagine

I hate fools and imps

Get off this moniker ..

Simple truth Dey pain una careless

You are not different from a half cut snake, the election loss has done a permanent damage to your brain.

You sleep and wake with Yoruba hurting your heart and brain but there's nothing you can do other than to cry on social media.

Tinubu must contest.

He don contest e don win

Asgard must wail

Yes, that's his new assignment.
Re: I Was Quoted Out Of Context Over ₦‎3 Trillion Budget Padding Claim — Ningi by Paraman: 4:52pm On Mar 11
SeeWahala:

Oya wait for his proof naw and stop shouting ronu - ronu upandan cool
I'm waiting, it's either he prove his case or get suspended
Re: I Was Quoted Out Of Context Over ₦‎3 Trillion Budget Padding Claim — Ningi by Splashme: 4:52pm On Mar 11
favor914:
Is your papa any better?

E pain you?
Mumu, go and die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Quoted Out Of Context Over ₦‎3 Trillion Budget Padding Claim — Ningi by Gbogbowa: 4:57pm On Mar 11
DevilsEqual:
cheesy cheesy

So wetin we wan do with this revelation now

This mallam should rest

U can only form saint for us if u have executed all the projects meant for your senatorial district and embezzled none

You have a primary duty as a senator
U don do am??
No be to dey act like spy for house
People like you are the one spoiling this country why will you let go the message and attacking the man,do you know what they call 3.7 trillion in this hard economy.Apc has ruined Nigeria
Re: I Was Quoted Out Of Context Over ₦‎3 Trillion Budget Padding Claim — Ningi by frankyychiji(f): 4:58pm On Mar 11
DevilsEqual:
cheesy cheesy

So wetin we wan do with this revelation now

This mallam should rest

U can only form saint for us if u have executed all the projects meant for your senatorial district and embezzled none

You have a primary duty as a senator
U don do am??
No be to dey act like spy for house
We still deserve to know. Especially when a drug lord is the president.

1 Like

Re: I Was Quoted Out Of Context Over ₦‎3 Trillion Budget Padding Claim — Ningi by Frigga13: 4:59pm On Mar 11
Ttalk:

You are not different from a half cut snake, the election loss has done a permanent damage to your brain.

You sleep and wake with Yoruba hurting your heart and brain but there's nothing you can do other than to cry on social media.

Tinubu must contest.

He don contest e don win

Asgard must wail

Yes, that's his new assignment.

Gibberish and blas’

Next !
Re: I Was Quoted Out Of Context Over ₦‎3 Trillion Budget Padding Claim — Ningi by ambale(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11
Omo issues dey for this country ooo, someone accused the government of padding a budget by almost 4trillion and all you can see from the citizens is where is your evidence? You will be suspended and all

Just so you will look good to leaders who don't care if you die today

A disunited nation is a gain to this politician anytime anyday, same people that have been foaming over Emefiele

Make we dey play sha
Re: I Was Quoted Out Of Context Over ₦‎3 Trillion Budget Padding Claim — Ningi by favor914: 5:27pm On Mar 11
Splashme:

E pain you?
Mumu, go and die!
E pain me say Bola Tinubu dey Aso Rock? Typical cheap talk from an Empty Barrel.
Re: I Was Quoted Out Of Context Over ₦‎3 Trillion Budget Padding Claim — Ningi by Gossiphub: 5:55pm On Mar 11
favor914:
E pain me say Bola Tinubu dey Aso Rock? Typical cheap talk from an Empty Barrel.

Sharrap and focus on the main issue.

Why are you Tinubu Supporters this clueless?
Re: I Was Quoted Out Of Context Over ₦‎3 Trillion Budget Padding Claim — Ningi by BigYash: 6:10pm On Mar 11
Ttalk:
All these carrier politician will not seize to amaze me. Shame on you Ningi, you know you have goofed and would definitely receive the big stick of suspension.

Since you have a copy of the Appropriation Act why can't you screenshot those areas for the public to see?

PDP and LP playing poor opposition of lies and deceit
Shut up ! Apc = lies and propaganda.. I thought they protested Gej the other time.. Are they any better than pdp or Gej now? Guy just shut up and stop defending nonsense..
Re: I Was Quoted Out Of Context Over ₦‎3 Trillion Budget Padding Claim — Ningi by victorsola: 6:54pm On Mar 11
fergie001:
Senator Ahmed Abdul Ningi (PDP -Bauchi Central) addressed the Senate Press Corps amid reports he could be suspended from the Senate.

SOURCE
obi and his senseless way of doing opposition.
Re: I Was Quoted Out Of Context Over ₦‎3 Trillion Budget Padding Claim — Ningi by esnbrutality: 10:41pm On Mar 11
Go and get new sanitary Pads. You need a man to make you a woman . grin

favor914:
Pitiful Obidient, Sorry.
Re: I Was Quoted Out Of Context Over ₦‎3 Trillion Budget Padding Claim — Ningi by Paraman: 3:45pm On Mar 12
SeeWahala:

Oya wait for his proof naw and stop shouting ronu - ronu upandan cool
He has no proof. He has being suspended for 3 month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Quoted Out Of Context Over ₦‎3 Trillion Budget Padding Claim — Ningi by Paraman: 3:46pm On Mar 12
SeeWahala:

The evidence is already in the open. Use Google wink
if he truly has an evidence, he won't be suspended for 3 month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Quoted Out Of Context Over ₦‎3 Trillion Budget Padding Claim — Ningi by favor914: 5:59pm On Mar 12
esnbrutality:
Go and get new sanitary Pads. You need a man to make you a woman . grin

Same Hausa Fulani way no get regard for you ESN na them you dey support, because of your hatred for your fellow southern Yorubas?

Well be there in the pit, cut your nose, to spite your ears, na your prerogative.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu Approves Takeoff Of Consumer Credit Scheme* / Voters Registration / Faith Of Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.