Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

English Learning Game For Programmers: What Do You Think? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / English Learning Game For Programmers: What Do You Think? (139 Views)

Nairaland Programmers !!! What New Project Are You Up To Now / [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? / Programmers, What Is Our Future?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Learning Game For Programmers: What Do You Think? by occupypaulst: 4:41pm On Mar 11
Hi! I'm Paul, an American living in Boston. I'm currently developing a game to help programmers improve their English skills. I saw that a lot of my users were coming from Nigeria, so I wanted to post on here to get your feedback!

The game is free to play. My goal right now is to improve the experience, so I'd like to hear if you find the game fun and if you feel like it helps you learn English.

http://elfp.paulkernfeld.com
Re: English Learning Game For Programmers: What Do You Think? by Wbuser21: 10:43pm On Mar 11
occupypaulst:
Hi! I'm Paul, an American living in Boston. I'm currently developing a game to help programmers improve their English skills. I saw that a lot of my users were coming from Nigeria, so I wanted to post on here to get your feedback!

The game is free to play. My goal right now is to improve the experience, so I'd like to hear if you find the game fun and if you feel like it helps you learn English.

http://elfp.paulkernfeld.com
Hey Paul, so I tested out your game and I really like it the only problem I am having with it is the design I have alot of stuff to critique on the games ux but in terms of functionality it's top notch you did a really good job, my name is Eseosa by the way I am a react developer in nigeria
WhatsApp: +234 901 411 6505
If you want to chat that's my whatsapp
Re: English Learning Game For Programmers: What Do You Think? by Bongadu: 9:50am On Mar 12
Proof ??
Re: English Learning Game For Programmers: What Do You Think? by occupypaulst: 7:36pm On Mar 12
Bongadu:

Proof ??

Sadly, I can't give proof that the game will help you improve your English. It depends on:

1. Your current level of English
2. The time and effort you invest
3. Your natural ability to learn languages

(1) (Reply)

Agile Testing Services / Do You Need A Professional Fiverr Account / Avail Fixed Fee IT Support For Your Business Rather Than Investing Repeatedly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.