Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

9mobile Made Me To Trek In Vain Today - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9mobile Made Me To Trek In Vain Today (315 Views)

See How To Activate 100% Double Data Bonus On MTN, 9mobile, Airtel And Glo / 9mobile's Poor Network Is Gradually Being Resolved In Some Areas / 9mobile Totally Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9mobile Made Me To Trek In Vain Today by detopea1: 5:08pm On Mar 11
9mobile made me to trek in vain today

Despite having submitted my NIN many years ago, I was recently barred from making use of my 9mobile line for any activity. The frustration that comes with the barring of my line was painful because I have an active data subscription.
I have reached out to 9mobile through their online customer care to see if they can resolve it but they insisted I must visit any of their offices to re-register my line and link it to NIN before my line will be unbarred. The rep asked for my location, I said Aba and I was directed to 28 Okigwe road.

Today, I decided to trek down to Okigwe road from Ariaria junction because of lack of funds. I have been unemployed for many years after graduating from the university. When I reached Okigwe road, I didn’t see any 9mobile office. I made sure I reached the end where the rail track is to be sure I covered the area. I turned back and started to trek back and look carefully again and saw none. I asked a keke driver that stopped to pick passengers if there is 9mobile center at Okigwe, he replied that they no longer stay at Okigwe. I decided to enter his keke to Ariaria junction because I may collapse on the way if I decided trek all the way to save my last card which is 500 naira. I paid him 200 naira when we arrived ariaria junction, went to nearby shop to buy a drink. Nutrimilk, how much? 500 naira, the seller replied. Pepsi Plastic kwanu? 300 Naira, she said. I bought the pepsi with the remaining 300 naira on me, trekked 5 mins to home.

9mobile just wasted my precious energy and money today for nothing.
Re: 9mobile Made Me To Trek In Vain Today by Babangidapikin: 5:17pm On Mar 11
Pele
Re: 9mobile Made Me To Trek In Vain Today by oranget(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11
It is well with your soul
Re: 9mobile Made Me To Trek In Vain Today by Shalommy(f): 9:23pm On Mar 11
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Ndo!
Re: 9mobile Made Me To Trek In Vain Today by Vergovert: 10:30pm On Mar 11
9 mobile is the world most useless network communication provider.

Na only useless promo dey sabi do to attract mumu unsuspecting mucus wet go still trash their sim after bitter experience.
Re: 9mobile Made Me To Trek In Vain Today by Urchman27(m): 11:44am On Mar 12
That network useless pass any other network provider

(1) (Reply)

Need A Powerbank With The Following Specs: 45kmah Or More, 67W Output And Above / TECNO Camon 30 Series Variants / I Need A 12 watt Usb Charger Ipad 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.