Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents (31988 Views)

Bandits Demand N40 Trillion As Ransom For 16 Abducted Kaduna Residents / Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) / Get Ready',: 'we're Coming For You With 150 Bikes, 7 Hilux Vans ',bandits Warn!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by OneCandleAway(f): 8:07pm On Mar 11
Walai:
What did I just read?

Honestly I was suprised.

Which stock exchange has the market price of humans listed, indigenes and expatriates price

faceland:

Referring to "best practices of ransom payment" as set by the Abuja/Kaduna train kidnapping.

Abeg ooo. Which stock exchange do you get your figures from

1 Like

Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Fryx: 8:07pm On Mar 11
I bet if you carry 400k into bundle, or get some fake foreign currency to them, they will think it’s their 40 trillion. lol, you need several big Ghana must go to move 40 billion, talk less of 40 trillion.

Olodo.
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by ksauthenticoi: 8:08pm On Mar 11
These idiots are jokers they need to get wiped out completely. Oloriburuku gbogbo
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Angelfrost(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11
Biggaboi:

Very good.
So relax. Shettima will pay it
Shebi he's in charge of security?

The only thing Shettima is truly in charge of is condolence visits...!

I honestly don't think anyone is in charge of a damn thing in this 4th world nation, as it stands.
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by jahbiz: 8:08pm On Mar 11
Joke of the year.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by enemyofprogress: 8:09pm On Mar 11
Bandits are now demanding trillions. Mynd44 it is finished.
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Robertocarlos19: 8:10pm On Mar 11
Even the Naira in circulation is not up to 40 trilloin. grin grin grin
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Angelfrost(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11
Theunbothered:

If you think ordinary drug addicts are capable of funneling machine guns, trucks and kidnapping under the nose of security agents I don't know what to tell you. grin

Let's be serious, the only reason they have succeeded and thrived this long is because your security agents permit it...!

It's a booming business that has made so many security chiefs very wealthy, including Politicians.

Until corruption is eliminated from government at all levels, starting from Aso Rock, there is no future for Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Nwagukosy: 8:10pm On Mar 11
Man102:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-bandits-demand-n40-trillion-150-bikes-to-release-16-kaduna-residents/

Bandit called you. You know them before nah. This is another what saying snake swallow money.
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Morbeta11(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11
They would have kuku demand for state creation....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Biggaboi(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11
Angelfrost:

The only thing Shettima is truly in charge of is condolence visits...!

I honestly don't think anyone is in charge of a damn thing in this 4th world nation, as it stands.
Tell that to the agbadorians. They won't reason with u there cos tinubu and Shettima are the next best thing since bread and beans!
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Adewale1603(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11
40 trillion. How much is the whole country gan gan?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by NtumagburuEleph: 8:12pm On Mar 11
Can those bandit count the money πŸ’° if they see it, Abeg make dem free the hostages before God of Lighting strike them wherever they are.
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by seunayantokun(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11
Are they bandits or terrorists? So, Nigerians dont understand simple English words again or are deliberately supporting evil?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Fryx: 8:12pm On Mar 11
faceland:
I saw this news on The Cable. They have become lazy/greedy.

The market price for kidnap persons are maximum of 100m per head for locals and maximum of 300m for foreigners.

Think I will trade this market on the derivatives. 100m support, 300m resistant.

Update me when the market made an unexpected turn.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Menclothing: 8:12pm On Mar 11
Nigeria budget plus all money in cbn printed and E money no reach 20 trillion
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by ufuosman(m): 8:13pm On Mar 11
mightyhazel:
Them know wetin be trillion? grin
them no know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Ulogwe1: 8:13pm On Mar 11
I don't blame them. Is Nigeria Government that treats terrorist and bandits with kids gloves.

How much is Nigeria budget for 2024?
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Greattha: 8:14pm On Mar 11
They've been getting paid now...so why not upgrade?

They're trying to build their arsenal on Naija's dime.

Y'all would be shocked they would get half if not all of their demands

Man102:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-bandits-demand-n40-trillion-150-bikes-to-release-16-kaduna-residents/
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by stasius: 8:14pm On Mar 11
Jokers

I don't blame them.

It the indolent government that I blame. Rubbish!
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by WIZGUY69(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11
If I be the negotiator, I go just de laugh grin
Make dem kill them sharp sharp abeg cry
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Emperormartin(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11
marenx:
β€œWhere are we going to get this kind of money? Even if we sell the entire community, we cannot raise N40 trillion. Even Nigeria as a country has never made a budget of N40 trillion."

Worse than these things happened in all those developed countries, especially world powers, before they became developed.

If you watched No Retreat No Surrender, The Hard Way and The Only Way and other related fictional movies that are based on true life stories, you will know that for a country to become developed, tragedy must become a normal thing. If you study French history closely, you may agree there is no God.
One of the bandits have spoken

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by ufuosman(m): 8:16pm On Mar 11
40t even tinubu go join bandit

1 Like

Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Greattha: 8:16pm On Mar 11
That's what you think.

You think they don't know what they're doing or saying?

mightyhazel:
Them know wetin be trillion? grin
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Fryx: 8:16pm On Mar 11
SirLakes:
40 trillion naira and150 bikes ke

Naija na cruise πŸ˜‚

Makes me wonder why it must be the victim that must buy the vehicles for them. I mean, 40 trillion can conveniently get them a car manufacturing company.

Those guys must be some idiots, they should be very easy to fish out.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Kingbuhari(m): 8:16pm On Mar 11
You can keep them

These are terrorist I wonder why UN and USA are not banning Nigeria government officials
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by blowjohn(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11
I don't think he heard well!

40 trillion naira?

Like 40 trillion naira ?

150 motorcycles??

No no way
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Truvelisback(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11
Omihanifa:
Illiterate bandits undecided where federal government wan see 40 trillion to pay them.

If nigeria was a serious country these guys should have been history by now
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Anashe: 8:19pm On Mar 11
LMAO
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by ejieddy: 8:19pm On Mar 11
Let them keep the people o. 16 of them. The federal government of Nigeria does not negotiate with terrorists.
Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by Nursepepeye(f): 8:19pm On Mar 11
worldclass68:
How much be the whole country budget sef.....

Chai God abeg split the country make everyone face hin own problem.
I just googled it, it was #27trilion. We've said it before, let this country go it's separate ways

1 Like

Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by blowjohn(m): 8:20pm On Mar 11
marenx:
β€œWhere are we going to get this kind of money? Even if we sell the entire community, we cannot raise N40 trillion. Even Nigeria as a country has never made a budget of N40 trillion."

Worse than these things happened in all those developed countries, especially world powers, before they became developed.

If you watched No Retreat No Surrender, The Hard Way and The Only Way and other related fictional movies that are based on true life stories, you will know that for a country to become developed, tragedy must become a normal thing. If you study French history closely, you may agree there is no God.

Oga.

Give examples In history where a group of people kept abducting humans and demanded outrageous sums of money.

Am waiting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier Tweets About His Experience In Maiduguri / 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News / Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.