Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Prophetic Declaration: God Will Make Nigeria Smile Soon - Prophet I.O Samuel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prophetic Declaration: God Will Make Nigeria Smile Soon - Prophet I.O Samuel (66 Views)

Revealed: Prophet I.o Samuel Foretold The Death Of Herbert Wigwe / Afcon 2023: How Prophet I O Samuel Foretold Super Eagles Penalty Shoot Out Victo / Nigerians Are Suffering, Mr President Do The Needful – Prophet I.o. Samuel Exp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Declaration: God Will Make Nigeria Smile Soon - Prophet I.O Samuel by Sunnyadius: 8:59pm On Mar 11
...... the Country will be sweet soon and all Prices of Goods will be stabilize .

The General Overseer and Spiritual Head of Shiloh Words Chapel Prophet O. I Samuel has given Nigerians Assurance that very Soon the Hardship witnessed in the country will soon be this g of the Past.

While making Prophetic declaration at the international Headquarters of the church h in Abuja on Sunday.

The accurate seer declared that God will soon make Nigerians laugh again, he said what is making People to cry will Be removed permanently.

The Man of God said there is an angelic movement to change Nigeria condition for the better,

He said those people giving up on the country should rethink because many people that has left the country will come back, when the full hand of Elohim is in charge in the country.

The Abuja popular Prophet also Confirmed that he saw the Spirit of Elijah telling him that soon the Prices of Goods will come back to normal.

Prophet Samuel also remarked that the Power of the Prophet of old is still available because it can command Prices to change and come down, it will happen in a shot while.

The Man of God also declared that God will stabilize the People and Goods for the country to move forward.

The Apostle of altars however warned that the angelic movement will no spare Terrorist, Kidnappers and ritualist if the fail to stop there evil doing and Give there life to Christ.

It will be recalled that Prophet O. I Samuel is one of the Prominent man of God in Africa with a curate Prophecy and his Humanitarian gesture is second to None.

Click here for Video. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4Ya8H9C0h_/?igsh=ZWI2YzEzYmMxYg==

(1) (Reply)

Boy Orders A Girl Off A Boat Because She Rejected His Marriage Proposal / Jawed Karim Net Worth 2024: Youtube Co-founder Wealth Revealed / US Court Dismisses Criminal Charges Against Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.