Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip (25114 Views)

Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan / Haiti: 300000 flee capital As Armed Gangs Storm Prison, Free Hundreds Of Inmates / Israelis Kill Three Palestinian Militants As Violence Spirals (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by YemyTemmy: 1:05pm On Mar 12
Wyclef should come and rescue his people
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by ba7man(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12
This is the prayer that II.P.O..Bs wish upon Nigeria but God no gree answer their pracer.
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by Neddyogu(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12
zinaunreal:
World first gang government loading

The Taliban did it first. They even whopped a superpower
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by Panda7(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12
corrupt country led by corrupt leaders, even the Bible has a message for such nation
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by Naz34(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12
GanagiBitrus:

Nigeria may soon spiral to collapse if we continue pampering Bandits aka Boko Haram terrorists.
Are you okey upstairs at all.
What is wrong with you people on this forum . Must you bring Nigeria into every negative news you read online.
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by youngrichnigga: 2:20pm On Mar 12
The monster France made undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by Glassysea(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12
How did the gang members got weapon? I trust that united state want a change of government in Haiti

1 Like

Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by GanagiBitrus: 2:27pm On Mar 12
Naz34:
Are you okey upstairs at all.
What is wrong with you people on this forum . Must you bring Nigeria into every negative news you read online.

Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by Chicagograduate(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12
jayAjoku:
All sponsored by the West and the British government so that they can be Gobbling up natural resources at the back end . Experienced people know that at the back end massive looting of natural resources is going on
What is Haiti natural resources?

1 Like

Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by killsmith(f): 3:26pm On Mar 12
MyExpression:

Saved from turning to crime

Nothing extraordinary about crimes in Africa.
It is the same thing worldwide.

Finance crimes, political crimes, corrupt police, terrorism, communal clashes.

It's not unique to Africa.

What is happening in Haiti has happened in every other continent before.

The religion model has more saved people than the lost ones.
So my take...The Jesus model has Impact.
Is it jesus that invented this mobile technology you use? Or the vehicle you drive?
What exactly has jesus done for humanity?
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by CorrectionFLuid: 3:37pm On Mar 12
jayAjoku:
All sponsored by the West and the British government so that they can be Gobbling up natural resources at the back end . Experienced people know that at the back end massive looting of natural resources is going on

Please enlighten us, which natural resources does Haiti have?
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by jayAjoku(m): 3:46pm On Mar 12
CorrectionFLuid:

you can use Google to check but you are too lazy mentally to check Natural resources. bauxite, copper, calcium carbonate, gold, marble, hydropower, arable land.
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by spawnx: 4:05pm On Mar 12
God1000:
Shame on Haiti, It's really a big shame for a country of 11 million people not to have a well equipped military that will defend the country at a time like this, they are now begging Kenya to send their police.

What's wrong with black man?

Go and read about their history before commenting. They have been defranchised by the French and US, since end of 18th century. How is a country to develop when the west milked it dry.

1 Like

Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by aestake: 4:20pm On Mar 12
eepeepook:
Why does this country never have peace? The worst part is, it is a third world nation. Well, nature doing its thing in reducing the population. Let them continue. By the time the citizens are reduced to two million in number, resources will go round equally. To an extent, I don’t believe this news, especially from the BBC. They know how to magnify situations to appear dire.
Nigeria dey peaceful Abi?
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by lanre316: 4:30pm On Mar 12
nothingspoil70:
This is what some people are wishing for Nigeria every day because their fraudster lost an election. But God in his infinite mercies will never grant their wish

No. God will grant such wish upon their heads and their households alone.
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by lanre316: 4:34pm On Mar 12
CorrectionFLuid:

Leave that conspiracy theorist alone. They have been brainwashed to hate the West, no matter what happens. He will blame West if his wife cheats on him, for instance.

Infact, if he is drowning in the ocean and the West save him from drowning, the mumu will still blame the west for denying food to the sharks.

But the mumu is still sleeping at embassy gate day and night seeking visa to go that West that he has been brainwashed to hate. Is that not madness?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by CorrectionFLuid: 5:05pm On Mar 12
lanre316:

Leave that conspiracy theorist alone. They have been brainwashed to hate the West, no matter what happens. He will blame West if his wife cheats on him, for instance.

Infact, if he is drowning in the ocean and the West save him from drowning, the mumu will still blame the west for denying food to the sharks.

But the mumu is still sleeping at embassy gate day and night seeking visa to go that West that he has been brainwashed to hate. Is that not madness?

Haha easy abeg. Na suicide dey reign now biko.
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by CorrectionFLuid: 5:06pm On Mar 12
jayAjoku:
you can use Google to check but you are too lazy mentally to check Natural resources. bauxite, copper, calcium carbonate, gold, marble, hydropower, arable land.

You didn't disappoint. Hehe... Empty barrel.
And did you read that industrial scale mining of those minerals ended decades ago? In other words, it's no longer worth it!

And before you start lecturing me on attitude (cos I've seen your name, and your people are fond of that), na you insult first. Cos I asked nicely and you replied by calling me lazy.

Block head just open mouth wah spilling trash. Ordinary give example of wetin you dey yap, you begin chow dust. Useless clown.
This is how fools die or go to jail. Making accusations that they can't prove.
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by jayAjoku(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12
you are just saying rubbish use Google and find the information you are looking for you just proved my point that you are mentally lazy it’s not an insult I’m sure you still haven’t used google to check for the information you are asking me about because you are mentally lazy. You would rather complain about me insulting you than use the time and data to check google for what you are looking for. Stop being a tribalistic Arrow 🤣😂🤣 I’m not Igbo as well . You just shot your self in the foot twice 🤣😂🤣 mentally lazy human being I’m certain you will still come and cry again without checking for what you were asking 🤣😂🤣 you Nigerians are very predictable that’s why your leaders play ping pong with your heads 🤣😂😂
CorrectionFLuid:

You didn't disappoint. Hehe... Empty barrel.

And before you start lecturing me on attitude (cos I've seen your name, and your people are fond of that), na you insult first. I asked kindly.

Block head just open mouth wah spilling trash. Ordinary give example of wetin you dey yap, you begin chow dust. Useless clown.
This is how fools die or go to jail. Making accusations that they can't prove.
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by cybriz82(m): 5:29pm On Mar 12
Righteousness2:
No Jews! No News!

The entire world is talking about Gaza.
Meanwhile in Haiti

Stop capping bro remove this pic abeg this shit happend like 8yrs ago or something..make una dey try dey lie small small...
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by CorrectionFLuid: 5:33pm On Mar 12
jayAjoku:
you are just saying rubbish use Google and find the information you are looking for you just proved my point that you are mentally lazy it’s not an insult I’m sure you still haven’t used google to check for the information you are asking me about because you are mentally lazy. You would rather complain about me insulting you than use the time and data to check google for what you are looking for. Stop being a tribalistic Arrow 🤣😂🤣 I’m not Igbo as well . You just shot your self in the foot twice 🤣😂🤣 mentally lazy human being I’m certain you will still come and cry again without checking for what you were asking 🤣😂🤣 you Nigerians are very predictable that’s why your leaders play ping pong with your heads 🤣😂😂

Writing in bold fonts with no paragraphs, and a thousand emojis is nothing but symptoms of madness. It also shows how desperately in need of attention you are. And that is the reason why you couldn't wait a minute longer to parade your mental instability.

Go back to the comment you quoted, fool.

You've gone from accusing the west, to insulting Nigerians. Oh well, at this point I have no choice but to stop feeding you with attention. Go get some real life companionship. And for goodness's sake, get some medicine.
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by Banbanna(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12
You dey mind that satanic, cannibal negro. I'm sure he's been barbequing his fellow black country men. Karma will definitely happen to him. They're just disgracing the black race
mysticwarrior:
Barbecue would be roasted like Barbecue one day.
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by Banbanna(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12
Rhetorical question abi? As if you've not yet consulted your history books
Quality20:
What are black Africans doing in d carribean wasteland
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by patrickcollins: 7:06pm On Mar 12
Dpharisee:
America has totally destabilised this country with their interference
How did America destabilize the country can you explain please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by Error401: 7:12pm On Mar 12
In Quote "NORTHERN NIGERIA"

GanagiBitrus:

Nigeria may soon spiral to collapse if we continue pampering Bandits aka Boko Haram terrorists.
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by MyExpression(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12
killsmith:

Is it jesus that invented this mobile technology you use? Or the vehicle you drive?
What exactly has jesus done for humanity?

Again...and I'll say it.

Jesus model is part of other religious models, thay have been responsible for impacting morality in humanity.
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by blueAgent(m): 9:22pm On Mar 12
jayAjoku:

Which resources does Haiti have? That's how clowns like you spread foolish information, Instead of you to hold your leaders accountable you go about fooling yourself.
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by blueAgent(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12
casualobserver:

Read about the history of Haiti and you will find the same answer you will find in most failed states…The West, in this case France and the USA!

Long and short, Haiti was a French slave colony that humiliated the French in a revolution in late 18th century becoming the 1st slave colony to gain independence. France has made sure ever since they never know peace.

Of all the colonial masters the French are the worst, of all the imperialist, the Americans are the worst. That’s why I pity Nigeria, we are fighting amongst ourselves not knowing our real enemies. The day we unite is the day we know who our real enemies are. Look at what America is trying to do to China. When Nigeria makes a serious attempt to develop and we will feel the full force of the US. They cannot afford Nigeria to develop because a developed Nigeria means a developed Africa. A developed Africa means they have less access to our resources.

Very childish crap.
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by iLiquidator: 9:38pm On Mar 12
God1000:
Shame on Haiti, It's really a big shame for a country of 11 million people not to have a well equipped military that will defend the country at a time like this, they are now begging Kenya to send their police.

What's wrong with black man?

Shame on you that don't know why Haiti is in its current situation Read the following article and equip yourself with history

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiti_Independence_Debt
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by jayAjoku(m): 10:20pm On Mar 12
blueAgent:

Which resources does Haiti have? That's how clowns like you spread foolish information, Instead of you to hold your leaders accountable you go about fooling yourself.
the internet exists for a reason instead of asking about Haiti’s Resources why not use Google or any search engine of your choice to check it out for yourself. No you won’t do that because you are one of the millions of daft and brain dead Nigerians with access to the internet. Your first response is to blab and say rubbish instead of thinking 🤔 that’s the problem with your leaders and you african ingrates you lack the capacity for deep thoughts. Look at you saying you have to hold your leaders accountable. Tell me how exactly the citizens of Nigeria can hold their current leaders accountable? I dare you to give one foolproof way of holding Nigerian leaders accountable just one , one way that’s totally void of corruption in this country of yours? Look at how you are you don’t know that your leaders control your laws and they bend those laws to their will . You are part of the foolish masses that still think the country you live in functions like a normal country in fact you are one of the billions of brain dead humans that believes the world functions the way it is shown on CNN and BBC Or Aljazeera you are one of them one of the brain dead masses that don’t actually know how the world works .
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by jayAjoku(m): 10:27pm On Mar 12
blueAgent:

there are 32 people that have liked my comments those are the ones that actually understand and know how the world actually works, you on the other hand are regrettably brain dead thats why you’re too lazy to do some research about Haiti and it’s natural resources before coming to spew rubbish from your trash filled brain on the internet. How do you think gangs suddenly got guns and ammunition and other weapons in a poor country like Haiti? Do you think they bought them with dollars ? Do you think they manufactured them in Haiti? If you like don’t open your eyes and awaken your daft brain to the the reality of the world it is idiots like you and your ancestors that were easily deceived by the white men in fact it’s the idiotic lineage of your ancestors that are your leaders today that’s why they are still being controlled and deceived by the white man i pray you get into government in Nigeria too so that you can continue the idiocy of your ancestors
Re: Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip by blueAgent(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12
jayAjoku:
there are 32 people that have liked my comments those are the ones that actually understand and know how the world actually works, you on the other hand are regrettably brain dead thats why you’re too lazy to do some research about Haiti and it’s natural resources before coming to spew rubbish from your trash filled brain on the internet. How do you think gangs suddenly got guns and ammunition and other weapons in a poor country like Haiti? Do you think they bought them with dollars ? Do you think they manufactured them in Haiti? If you like don’t open your eyes and awaken your daft brain to the the reality of the world it is idiots like you and your ancestors that were easily deceived by the white men in fact it’s the idiotic lineage of your ancestors that are your leaders today that’s why they are still being controlled and deceived by the white man i pray you get into government in Nigeria too so that you can continue the idiocy of your ancestors

32 foolish ppl like U, liked your comment.

B4 you where born I have read about everything about Haiti, I guess you just read about them today.

I have done that over 15years ago, clown.

I guess it was the West that bought guns for 2Baba and Tompolo in Nigeria?

If you had sense, you would have mentioned the resources in Haiti and the western companies mining them.

Your foolish leaders loot your country dry , while helping you to blame the west.

If the West are intrested in Nigerian mineral resources, while is our gold, tin ore, zinc, iron ore and other minerals resources except crude oil and gas not exploited in large quantities?

Clown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Mistakenly Calls Sunak ‘Mr President’ At White House Meeting / World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures / Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.