Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community (13742 Views)

Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Pat081: 6:41am On Mar 12
TrennixGLOBAL:

Stop replying her and giving her the attention, just ignore and let her continue in her ignorance.
Thanks sir
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Thormentor: 6:48am On Mar 12
cry
sad
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Chukwuka319(m): 7:10am On Mar 12
Chrisrare:
if conji dey hold you why not visit a brothel, you decided to rape and kill an innocent woman. some men dey really Bleep up.

women should learn from this and be more security conscious of men, never follow any man to an isolated place unless its someone you trust very well.
Even so,that someone you trust can be unpredictable.You can never know or fathom the deep dark thoughts in a man's heart.
People often get killed,raped and robbed by people they knew and trusted.

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Chukwuka319(m): 7:20am On Mar 12
These perilous times , people should be very vigilant of where they go to for anything business or otherwise, and whom they go with.
Even trusted ones can't be too trusted because people often are hurt by those whom they knew and trusted.
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by adeboro422: 7:50am On Mar 12
Stop replying her and giving her the attention, just ignore and let her continue in her ignorance.Stop replying her and giving her the attention, just ignore and let her continue in her ignorance....
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Melonsmasher: 7:51am On Mar 12
Jennyclay:
Not again!! sad

Another animalistic behavior from these foolish men sad

God will punish those evil men that did this to her. Their generation upon generation will suffer for this. Amen!!

I just pray the culprit are caught and sentenced to death ASAP!

I hate men! sad
Demilade on that bullshit again, hate your dad and brothers first, abi they're all trans in a matronym family

By the way, stop hiding your face on Nairaland I know all about you

1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Larrycool1234(m): 8:04am On Mar 12
Who still dey believe ?
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by NaijaCover(m): 8:17am On Mar 12
Larrycool1234:
Who still dey believe naija-cover ?

Inukwa ooooo
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Papayaayasager(m): 8:30am On Mar 12
Tinubu and Fulani why?
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Curious346: 8:43am On Mar 12
The SW is gone
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Curious346: 8:45am On Mar 12
You deposited her corpse without running a basic forensic on it ?
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by chatinent: 9:24am On Mar 12
Reasons to trust no one.
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by fxexperts: 10:14am On Mar 12
BRATISLAVA:

You'd be surprised it is someone she knows very well.

What did you expect her to do anyway, when she was making a business deal not knowing he was a rapist? What is there to learn? That there should be a separate planet for men because they are rapists and cannot be trusted?

Or that men should be the ones to learn to stop raping and killing women?

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."

Yet men will preach that women should learn. Learn that men are dangerous? Why exactly won't men learn about themselves? Women have learned but will men ever learn?

Keep preaching the wrong message to the audience and soon enough men will blame their killing, raping and theft on women. Well, it always happens here, is happening in your post, so that's an old fact.

Crimes like this will go on until men learn, removing the beam from their eyes and being honest that they are the problem. A woman was killed and the message is to women. The culprit? What message to men?
Keep deceiving yourself in your tiny mind trying to always absorb yourself of any form of responsibility to your own safety. because you are so lazy to even think you do not want to do anything and only keep wishing for the world to be just perfect without putting any effort for your own safety. the person who gave an advice above is trying to advice you to apply your heart to wisdom so as to be safe all the time and you are here shifting it to a war against men again. no problem continues. We all know that there are evil people armed robbers, kidnapper's organ harvesting in this world both men and women, so we apply our wisdom to know when to go out to lonely places and even late-night movement i try my best to avoid it at all times. so, you are saying here that we should not lock our doors or avoid late night rather we should tell the armed robber to stop stealing abi. continue. dey play just dey play.
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Nword22: 10:34am On Mar 12
Fulani things but cowards won't mention name. Those bastards will meet their end this month.
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by GodHimself: 10:57am On Mar 12
I entreat every sane person to boycott this vial of hate masquerading as a human.

Ignore its posts. Don’t like or comment on anything it posts.

Lack of attention will reset its confused brain.

Jennyclay:
Not again!! sad

God will punish those evil men that did this to her. Their generation upon generation will suffer for this. Amen!!

I hate men! sad
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by ERCROSS(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12
Jennyclay:
Not again!! sad

I hate men! sad

Sapphire, is that you?
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by BRATISLAVA: 6:43pm On Mar 12
fxexperts:
Keep deceiving yourself in your tiny mind trying to always absorb yourself of any form of responsibility to your own safety. because you are so lazy to even think you do not want to do anything and only keep wishing for the world to be just perfect without putting any effort for your own safety. the person who gave an advice above is trying to advice you to apply your heart to wisdom so as to be safe all the time and you are here shifting it to a war against men again. no problem continues. We all know that there are evil people armed robbers, kidnapper's organ harvesting in this world both men and women, so we apply our wisdom to know when to go out to lonely places and even late-night movement i try my best to avoid it at all times. so, you are saying here that we should not lock our doors or avoid late night rather we should tell the armed robber to stop stealing abi. continue. dey play just dey play.

You're incredibly stupid if this is all you can come up with. I didn't read past your first sentence.

Keep tolerating the rape and killing of women with whatever upside down logic you can muster. Unless you're on Mars where there are no women, your submission is a waste of time.

That's how a guy was preaching about rape until his own sister was raped and he was crying for justice forgetting that she was the cause of her own mishap.
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by fxexperts: 10:25am On Mar 13
BRATISLAVA:

You're incredibly stupid if this is all you can come up with. I didn't read past your first sentence.

Keep tolerating the rape and killing of women with whatever upside down logic you can muster. Unless you're on Mars where there are no women, your submission is a waste of time.

That's how a guy was preaching about rape until his own sister was raped and he was crying for justice forgetting that she was the cause of her own mishap.
Again this BRATISLAVA has come with her stupid and dumb way of thinking. i also didn't read pass your first word. I think you have a serious comprehension problem. Anyone who does not agree with your dumb way of thinking is a rape apologist. olodo feminist like you. I am one person who is advocating death to all rapists, that does not mean i will not advice my sister or any female close to me to be very careful at all times. For your info olodo the world doesn't revolve around your ass.
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by BRATISLAVA: 3:40pm On Mar 13
fxexperts:
Again this BRATISLAVA has come with her stupid and dumb way of thinking. i also didn't read pass your first word. I think you have a serious comprehension problem. Anyone who does not agree with your dumb way of thinking is a rape apologist. olodo feminist like you. I am one person who is advocating death to all rapists, that does not mean i will not advice my sister or any female close to me to be very careful at all times. For your info olodo the world doesn't revolve around your ass.

Your smelly arse. GTFOH.
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by fxexperts: 3:53pm On Mar 13
BRATISLAVA:

Your smelly arse. GTFOH.
The hate in you will ruin you one day. maybe it's already ruining you. Smelly ass olodo.
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by BRATISLAVA: 3:56pm On Mar 13
fxexperts:
The hate in you will ruin you one day. maybe it's already ruining you. Smelly ass olodo.

fxexperts Prince of hatred stop projecting your fate on others. Own it. The hate and bigotry in you will ruin you one day. Maybe they're already ruining you. Smelly mouthed ret_ard.
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by fxexperts: 4:04pm On Mar 13
BRATISLAVA:

fxexperts Prince of hatred stop projecting your fate on others. Own it. The hate and bigotry in you will ruin you one day. Maybe they're already ruining you. Smelly mouthed ret_ard.
BRATISLAVA you are truly sick. i hate on no one. but you are the one who keeps spewing hate all over the place in all your post. You and your Siamese twin Jennyclay the hatred in your hearts am sure have started ruining you. olodo.
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by BRATISLAVA: 4:47pm On Mar 13
fxexperts:
BRATISLAVA you are truly sick. i hate on no one. but you are the one who keeps spewing hate all over the place in all your post. You and your Siamese twin Jennyclay the hatred in your hearts am sure have started ruining you. olodo.

Hateful myopic little creature.
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by fxexperts: 10:47am On Mar 14
BRATISLAVA:

Hateful myopic little creature.
Hatefilled. disgusting thing, with olodo brains.
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by BRATISLAVA: 1:39pm On Mar 14
fxexperts:
Hatefilled. disgusting thing, with olodo brains.

Keep describing yourself. grin grin grin
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by fxexperts: 4:34pm On Mar 14
BRATISLAVA:

Olodo. hateful bigot. keep on hating with your useless attitude.
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by BRATISLAVA: 6:10am On Mar 15
fxexperts:
Olodo. hateful bigot. keep on hating with your useless attitude.
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by fxexperts: 8:14pm On Mar 15
BRATISLAVA:

I am describing you. olodo.
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by BRATISLAVA: 9:59pm On Mar 15
fxexperts:
I am describing you. olodo.

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by fxexperts: 7:05pm On Mar 16
BRATISLAVA:

I will keep describing olodo like you.
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by BRATISLAVA: 8:55pm On Mar 16
fxexperts:
I will keep describing olodo like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hakeem Odumosu To Hold Area Commanders And DPOs Accountable For Police Abuse / Yobe Police Parades Seven Armed Robbery Suspects (Photo) / Ode Okore Wins The Guardian In Court, Awarded $99,599, N3m In 33-year-old Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.