Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Emefiele Awarded Billions In Contracts To Wife, Family And Friends - Witness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Awarded Billions In Contracts To Wife, Family And Friends - Witness (10940 Views)

ASISGUARD: Turkish Firms Bag Contracts To Secure Nigerian Borders / Niger Delta Creekmen Kick Against Awarding N4bn A Month Oil Contracts To Tompolo / Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Awarded Billions In Contracts To Wife, Family And Friends - Witness by dydx2020(m): 10:55am On Mar 12
April1616. See the name of a Company?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Awarded Billions In Contracts To Wife, Family And Friends - Witness by TYCO77: 10:58am On Mar 12
[color=#000099][/color]
Golan007:

You want to make a fool of yourself.

Central banks are meant to he independent.

Foreign investors and western governments would be spooked if a Central Bank Governor is changed for seemingly political reasons.

What happened when Jonathan suspended Sanusi and subsequently removed him?
Re: Emefiele Awarded Billions In Contracts To Wife, Family And Friends - Witness by Advancedman(m): 10:59am On Mar 12
Thissystem:

https://dailypostngr.com/2024/03/how-emefiele-awarded-billions-in-contracts-to-wife-family-and-friends/

No problem with that once they are qualified and you can bet they will be furnished and garnished with all the advantages to clinch the top spot.
Re: Emefiele Awarded Billions In Contracts To Wife, Family And Friends - Witness by Oshokhai69: 11:28am On Mar 12
Beautifulday:

So Yoruba man no dey, it must be Hausa man?

Why didn’t Tinubu put Hausa man to replace him? Why Jonathan no appoint Yoruba man to replace Sanusi? You go just open mouth waaaaaa like say no be this same Naija you dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Awarded Billions In Contracts To Wife, Family And Friends - Witness by Beautifulday: 3:07pm On Mar 12
Oshokhai69:

Why didn’t Tinubu put Hausa man to replace him? Why Jonathan no appoint Yoruba man to replace Sanusi? You go just open mouth waaaaaa like say no be this same Naija you dey.

Nah you dey talk rubbish. Buhari wey leave am there nah Ibo?
Re: Emefiele Awarded Billions In Contracts To Wife, Family And Friends - Witness by Treasure17(m): 5:53pm On Mar 12
alizma:

If that is the way it goes, then all senior managers would have been arrested by now. I pray you get to a higher position where you will have the responsibility to employ people, then I hope you will repeat this your statement.
Not until you get to a higher position before you exercise your values. It start from the family by not be an accomplice to bad behaviors and you don't expect me to recruit people with questionable character to my circle.
Re: Emefiele Awarded Billions In Contracts To Wife, Family And Friends - Witness by Oshokhai69: 5:55pm On Mar 12
Beautifulday:

Nah you dey talk rubbish. Buhari wey leave am there nah Ibo?

You are just not bright…
Re: Emefiele Awarded Billions In Contracts To Wife, Family And Friends - Witness by press9jatv: 6:42pm On Mar 12
That Emefiele man is a clueless fraudster
Re: Emefiele Awarded Billions In Contracts To Wife, Family And Friends - Witness by alizma: 8:26pm On Mar 12
Treasure17:

Not until you get to a higher position before you exercise your values. It start from the family by not be an accomplice to bad behaviors and you don't expect me to recruit people with questionable character to my circle.
What was emiefiele's questionable character that you knew before he became CBN governor?
Re: Emefiele Awarded Billions In Contracts To Wife, Family And Friends - Witness by Tom1960: 8:29pm On Mar 12
There is no gainsaying that Emefiele grossly misuse his office as central bank governor.
Re: Emefiele Awarded Billions In Contracts To Wife, Family And Friends - Witness by uba1991: 12:00am On Mar 13
Media trial.
Nigeria justice system is just there for the highest bidder.
Re: Emefiele Awarded Billions In Contracts To Wife, Family And Friends - Witness by Beautifulday: 8:01am On Mar 13
Oshokhai69:

You are just not bright…

You are dimed
Re: Emefiele Awarded Billions In Contracts To Wife, Family And Friends - Witness by adekolaelect(m): 8:30pm On Mar 13
Gossiphub:

Oh wow.

Is this the new memo?

To blame Jonathan after Buhari just finished blaming him for 8years.

Dear Tinubu Sergio Ramos.

Your darling Buhari reappointed Emefiele. What stopped him from sacking him even with all the scandals?

Buhari is APC, APC is Tinubu.

Una no go ever twist this narrative under our watch.
You think everyone is a political Dog like you. I am not blaming anybody but the fact of the matter in discussion.
Re: Emefiele Awarded Billions In Contracts To Wife, Family And Friends - Witness by tammie24: 3:47pm On Mar 29
Golan007:

He was appointed by Jonathan.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not Leaving Labour Party, Obi Replies NLC / Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s SWAGA, TSG Clash Over Harmonisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.