Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Who Is A Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is A Prophet (197 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? / Is it Provocative For Muslims To Call Jesus A "PROPHET" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Prophet by Beautifulday: 10:37pm On Mar 11
Who knows the answer?
Re: Who Is A Prophet by immortalcrown(m): 10:39pm On Mar 11
Someone who speaks the truth without fear.
Re: Who Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Mar 11
Beautifulday:
Who knows the answer?
There are no prophets. Jesus Christ told you in His Gospel that He was the last of all the Prophets sent from God, the Father. undecided
Re: Who Is A Prophet by Tallesty1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 11
Beautifulday:
Who knows the answer?
Indaboski na
Re: Who Is A Prophet by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57am On Mar 12
Beautifulday:

Who knows the answer?

A prophet is one who speaks as representative of God/Gods, he convey the message of God to his neighbours.
Re: Who Is A Prophet by Beautifulday: 9:01am On Mar 12
Kobojunkie:
There are no prophets. Jesus Christ told you in His Gospel that He was the last of all the Prophets sent from God, the Father. undecided

Please shut up and stop commenting rubbish under my post.

I asked a question.

You don't even understand common English.

What is biology? You are telling me God this Jesus that.

Oga you need mental evaluation

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 2:31pm On Mar 12
Beautifulday:
■ Please shut up and stop commenting rubbish under my post.
I asked a question. You don't even understand common English. What is biology? You are telling me God this Jesus that. Oga you need mental evaluation
Attacking me like the typical churchian will not change anything nor the truth of what I stated. The God of Israel who instituted the prophet system in His Nation of Israel which He destroyed thousands of years ago put in seal on Prophets and visions almost 2000 years ago. grin

P.S. if you wish for me to stop responding, log off of Nairaland. grin
Re: Who Is A Prophet by Beautifulday: 3:06pm On Mar 12
Kobojunkie:
Attacking me like the typical churchian will not change anything nor the truth of what I stated. The God of Israel who instituted the prophet system in His Nation of Israel which He destroyed thousands of years ago put in seal on Prophets and visions almost 2000 years ago. grin

P.S. if you wish for me to stop responding, log off of Nairaland. grin

You can always talk your rubbish
Re: Who Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Mar 12
Beautifulday:
■ You can always talk your rubbish
You are incensed by it meaning it hits some nerves that you are unwilling to deal with, and probably would rather not deal with as you attack the beliefs of others within the same religion of Christianity you belong. undecided
Re: Who Is A Prophet by Beautifulday: 3:17pm On Mar 12
Kobojunkie:
You are incensed by it meaning it hits some nerves that you are unwilling to deal with, and probably would rather not deal with as you attack the beliefs of others within the same religion of Christianity you belong. undecided

The nerve it hit is seeing a grown up man who doesn't understand simple English. Who sees everything as religion.

Who is a pastor?

You will start rambling of how Adam descendend on mount chicken before God removed his shoe.

Are you sane?
Re: Who Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Mar 12
Beautifulday:
The nerve it hit is seeing a grown up man who doesn't understand simple English. Who sees everything as religion. Who is a pastor? You will start rambling of how Adam descendend on mount chicken before God removed his shoe.
■ Are you sane?
Adam was not a pastor(aka shepherd) nor did the pastoral system exist during his time. lipsrsealed

2. I ought to be the one asking you that question since you clearly assume your private delusions are one-size-fits-all. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is A Prophet by Beautifulday: 3:25pm On Mar 12
Kobojunkie:
Adam was not a pastor(aka shepherd) nor did the pastoral system exist during his time. lipsrsealed

2. I ought to be the one asking you that question since you clearly assume your private delusions are one-size-fits-all. lipsrsealed

cheesy

I talk am say you go begin rabble of point. 😂

Wetin concern what is a pastor with this nonsense you wrote now?
Re: Who Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Mar 12
Beautifulday:
cheesy I talk am say you go begin rabble of point. 😂 Wetin concern what is a pastor with this nonsense you wrote now?
You are not very good at what you are attempting, are you? undecided
Re: Who Is A Prophet by Beautifulday: 3:50pm On Mar 12
Kobojunkie:
You are not very good at what you are attempting, are you? undecided

When they ask you questions, stay on the question. Talking off point doesn't make you look intelligent. In fact, it makes you look like a mad person.

If you think what is bubbling inside your head is important to your ego that much. First answer the question before talking of point.
Re: Who Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Mar 12
Beautifulday:
■ When they ask you questions, stay on the question. Talking off point doesn't make you look intelligent. In fact, it makes you look like a mad person. If you think what is bubbling inside your head is important to your ego that much. First answer the question before talking of point.
You asked what a prophet is and I assured you by way of my response that prophets no longer exist in the world we live in.
Kobojunkie:
Re: Who Is A Prophet by Beautifulday: 3:55pm On Mar 12
Kobojunkie:
You asked what a prophet is and I assured you by way of my response that prophets no longer exist in the world we live in.

Was the question, do prophet still exist?
Re: Who Is A Prophet by Plus1234: 2:03am On Mar 13
Kobojunkie:
go and sit down ,you are boring and an id*ot.I doubt you are a Christian,I doubt your mum is a deeperlifer. You look like a Muslim using Taqqiya to deceive and cause confusion here especially for Christians.Maybe you have issues in your head and you didn’t complete your drug in Aro.Don’t you have a job? Spamming all Christian topics ,Are you delusional? Are you the devil himself in human body? Do you have health related issues in the head? Are you suicidal? Are you just confused? If you have any of the listed issues above,seek help immediately.I see you running inside the market pantless.
Re: Who Is A Prophet by Kobojunkie: 2:07am On Mar 13
Plus1234:
■ go and sit down ,you are boring and an id*ot.I doubt you are a Christian,I doubt your mum is a deeperlifer. You look like a Muslim using Taqqiya to deceive and cause confusion here especially for Christians.Maybe you have issues in your head and you didn’t complete your drug in Aro.Don’t you have a job? Spamming all Christian topics ,Are you delusional? Are you the devil himself in human body? Do you have health related issues in the head? Are you suicidal? Are you just confused? If you have any of the listed issues above,seek help immediately.I see you running inside the market pantless.
These are most definitely the words of a true Christian and a certified Churchian to boot. Congratulations are in order ! grin

(1) (Reply)

"The Problem" With Eckankar (an Eckist Observes) / We Should BAN All Foreign Religions To Move Forward / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.