Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Egypt Visa From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Egypt Visa From Nigeria (512 Views)

Portugal Visa From Nigeria – How To Apply For Portuguese Schengen Visa!!!!!!!!!! / Greece Visa From Nigeria – How To Apply For Greek Schengen Visa Application / Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egypt Visa From Nigeria by tolaxvalentine: 1:50am On Mar 12
Good day,
Please do I need visa to Egypt from Nigeria or it's visa on arrival?
Re: Egypt Visa From Nigeria by Africankel(m): 8:29am On Mar 12
tolaxvalentine:
Good day,

If you have a USED and valid visa from the UK, USA, Canada or Schengen Area, you are eligible for visa on arrival. Otherwise, you have to apply at the embassy in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Egypt Visa From Nigeria by tolaxvalentine: 10:37am On Mar 12
Thanks so much for your kind response.
Re: Egypt Visa From Nigeria by tolaxvalentine: 10:39am On Mar 12
Do you have an idea of long it will take for the visa processing and the fee? And can I do it myself?
Africankel:

If you have a USED and valid visa from the UK, USA, Canada or Schengen Area, you are eligible for visa on arrival. Otherwise, you have to apply at the embassy in Abuja
Re: Egypt Visa From Nigeria by Africankel(m): 11:15am On Mar 12
tolaxvalentine:
Do you have an idea of long it will take for the visa processing and the fee? And can I do it myself?

It takes at least three weeks to process. Visa fee is 100USD for single entry, and 155USD for multiple entry. Payment MUST be made in dollars, cash.

Yes, you can do it yourself. Find attached the required documents. I took this photo at the Embassy about a month ago.

Re: Egypt Visa From Nigeria by tolaxvalentine: 11:58am On Mar 13
Thanks so much.
This is very helpful.
I'm kind of far from Lagos and Abuja, so I want to ask if I have to contact the embassy first or I have to go there and submit all the documents at once. I have looked for their website but I couldn't get it.

Africankel:

It takes at least three weeks to process. Visa fee is 100USD for single entry, and 155USD for multiple entry. Payment MUST be made in dollars, cash.

Yes, you can do it yourself. Find attached the required documents. I took this photo at the Embassy about a month ago.
Re: Egypt Visa From Nigeria by Africankel(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13
tolaxvalentine:
Thanks so much.
This is very helpful.
I'm kind of far from Lagos and Abuja, so I want to ask if I have to contact the embassy first or I have to go there and submit all the documents at once. I have looked for their website but I couldn't get it.

Gather all your documents and take them to the embassy in Abuja; at the Embassy you'll be required to purchase the application form ($5). Afterwards they'll tell you when to come for submission. Ensure you have all your documents before first visiting the Embassy.

Please note that there's no submission center in Lagos - you must come to Abuja.

Unfortunately, the embassy does not have an active website.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Visa From Nigeria by Onekilo: 5:43pm On Mar 13
tolaxvalentine:
Good day,

You need E visa, Tourist. I can direct you, so that you do it yourself.
Re: Egypt Visa From Nigeria by tolaxvalentine: 10:20am On Mar 14
Kindly direct me. I will appreciate
Onekilo:

You need E visa, Tourist. I can direct you, so that you do it yourself.
Re: Egypt Visa From Nigeria by Onekilo: 1:15pm On Mar 14
tolaxvalentine:

Send me a whatsapp message : 08134691320.
Re: Egypt Visa From Nigeria by Africankel(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14
tolaxvalentine:

Oga don't send anybody any WhatsApp message. If you do not have a valid Schengen, UK, US or Canadian visa which you have used at least once, YOU DO NOT qualify for an Egyptian eVisa.

I carried my two legs to the Embassy myself four weeks ago to get the information I've shared with.

Until they scam you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt Visa From Nigeria by Brispy: 10:41pm On Apr 15
Please I missed my flight to Egypt , can I just book another flight and fly to Egypt or I need adjust my visa
Re: Egypt Visa From Nigeria by MMG01(m): 6:58am On Apr 16
Brispy:
Please I missed my flight to Egypt , can I just book another flight and fly to Egypt or I need adjust my visa
Just go back to your papa house
It’s over

(1) (Reply)

Short Lets And Holiday Packages In The UK / Null / Is It True That Judge Have The Above Law Immunity Clause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.