Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) (21946 Views)

I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond / Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:36pm On Mar 12
Obakoolex:
We can accertain that Tru your picture....I dare you to post it grin
What do you need my picture for I'm not a fornicator like you
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by koladebrainiac(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12
SHE FINALY SEE D@#><k chop at 20s
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by BigYash: 2:37pm On Mar 12
Kobicove:
I showed this story to my bank manager and he quickly approved my loan of N500 million undecided
The same news has reduced the price of cement to 2000 per bag..
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by tnerro1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12
Who that one epp? We don’t give a fvck lady
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by Damian911: 2:37pm On Mar 12
Holluwhakemmy:
That might be your sisters way of life
Lol e pain here
Sorry for exposing you cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
You can fool others but not me 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:38pm On Mar 12
Damian911:
Lol e pain here
Sorry for exposing you cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
You can fool others but not me 😂😂😂😂😂😂
That's your headache I don't know you
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by Obakoolex(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12
Holluwhakemmy:
What do you need my picture for I'm not a fornicator like you
Ahhh calm down am not flirting with you so why call me a fornicator
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by Peaceagain: 2:42pm On Mar 12
Let me book space here
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by winner37(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12
Thank God you had sex and not raped..
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by Smithwilliams826: 2:45pm On Mar 12
This is the most useless information in year 2024. What's our business with that?
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by Wallade(m): 2:45pm On Mar 12
press9jatv:
I lost my virginity at 24 – BBNaija’s Tolanibaj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6M3peEqtaI?si=pg4ZdXWdnDN4sc_5

Who cares?
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by Damian911: 2:47pm On Mar 12
Holluwhakemmy:
That's your headache I don't know you
Hahaha you claim you don't know me kemi but I know you more than you think and anyways I'm not revealing more than this lipsrsealed
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by kaywhy09(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12
Lol

Like bit by bit right?

For 6yrs grin
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:49pm On Mar 12
Damian911:
Hahaha you claim you don't know me kemi but I know you more than you think and anyways I'm not revealing more than this lipsrsealed
Please reveal that will be better to ascertain your claim about me
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:49pm On Mar 12
Obakoolex:

Ahhh calm down am not flirting with you so why call me a fornicator
You are through your comment
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by finallybusy: 2:52pm On Mar 12
Who cares?!

I had sex and I was like, ‘So this is even it?’
Exactly my thought after I carried out the deed. It was around my third or fourth encounter I understood why people cherished it so much. When you feel her insides tickle your rod, it feels really good. When she bends into an angle to allow you thrust her slippery orifice with as much force as you can muster, you’d spend the next three days fantasizing on the experience.
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by fredagu: 2:55pm On Mar 12
Arafat1:
At least this one didn't accuse her father or uncle of taking her virginity at age 9 40 years after the fact grin

Tola Gen Z collect preek with clear eye, and is truthful enough to own up to it without trying to fan embers of man-hate cool
all the girls have bleeped always lie that they rape them or there uncle disvirgin them believe girls at your own peril
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by Sleekfun: 2:55pm On Mar 12
My Grandma is still a virgin ...
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by Omoapena(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12
Arafat1:
At least this one didn't accuse her father or uncle of taking her virginity at age 9 40 years after the fact grin

Tola Gen Z collect preek with clear eye, and is truthful enough to own up to it without trying to fan embers of man-hate cool

How's a 30 year old woman Gen Z?

Loosing her virginity at 24 isn't bad...
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by Damian911: 2:59pm On Mar 12
Holluwhakemmy:
Please reveal that will be better to ascertain your claim about me
Hahaha kemo lala so sorry I won't embarassed
This is a public forum
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:11pm On Mar 12
Damian911:

Hahaha kemo lala so sorry I won't embarassed
This is a public forum
I don't mind
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by pelegiga92(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12
Holluwhakemmy:
Me still intact until wedding night
are you sure?
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by GenFunction: 3:15pm On Mar 12
Pls shift,we are talkn abt our 3 trillion they want to thief and u are here

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by WorkTheTalk(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12
Girl, what matters now is what you do with your life, presently.
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by Damian911: 3:16pm On Mar 12
Holluwhakemmy:
I don't mind
No No No so sorry embarassed
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:16pm On Mar 12
pelegiga92:
are you sure?
100% sure

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by UpTown001(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12
No one cares about your pus..y baby girl, Alot of people are hungry now...common person's are still walking around the Street jobless.

Join others and learn free cryptocurency minning trading and investment. Don't let Nigeria happen to you.
WhatsApp contact in my signature.
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by Damisam93(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12
Holluwhakemmy:
Me still intact until wedding night

Are you sure?
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by FireUpNow(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12
Make we use water dey stone inside bottle abi?
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:24pm On Mar 12
Damisam93:

Are you sure?
Yes Dear

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by wiseoneking: 3:26pm On Mar 12
press9jatv:
Hmm Nawaoooo. Losing her virginity in her 20’s isn’t good at all. Her dignity has been destroyed. How will they have successful marriage with this attitude of losing their virginity at this age. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I lost my virginity at 24 – BBNaija’s Tolanibaj
Reality TV star, Tolani Shobajo, popularly known as Tolanibaj, has revealed that she lost her virginity at the age of 24.
She made this known during the latest episode of the Bahd And Boujee Podcast, where she co-hosts alongside actress Moet Abebe.
Tolanibaj described the age she lost her virginity as ‘very late’ because she didn’t explore in her early 20s.
Tolanibaj said, “I didn’t explore enough in my early 20s. In fact, I lost my virginity very late. I was like 24. And I lost it out of curiosity. I could have been 30 and still be a virgin. I kid you not.
“I just wasn’t eager to see what people were talking about until I turned 24. I had sex and I was like, ‘So this is even it?’”
https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/09/i-lost-my-virginity-at-24-tolanibaj-reveals/
She meant 14
Re: I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) by TheWinterBird(f): 3:36pm On Mar 12
Being a virgin in your 20s is no big deal. Try being in your 30s and still a virgin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Twerks To Sir Shina Peters At Coson Song Awards 2017 (Video) / Meet Oge Kimono, Ras Kimono's Daughter: 'I Had A Dream My Father Died' / Glo Signs Olamide, Timaya, Juliet Ibrahim & Joselyn Dumas As Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.