Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,483 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Equipment For Sale (open Deal). - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Equipment For Sale (open Deal). (153 Views)

Urgent Sale!!! Open Box Original Airpod Pro / Cleaning Equipment For Sale, Office Cleaning Machine, Floor Machine / Urgent Urgent Urgent, 3bedroom On A Plot, For Sale, Open Place At Mowe, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Equipment For Sale (open Deal). by RIPPLEEFFECT: 2:47am On Mar 12
Greetings, my fellow Nigerians,

Below are images of leveling and measuring surveying equipment that belonged to my late grandfather, who has now found peace with the creator.

We have recently relocated all his personal belongings to a dedicated space in my father's house. Among these items, there are a few that we intend to sell, as they no longer serve a purpose for anyone in the family. They were originally purchased brand new, and we still have the old original receipts available.

As for the current value of these items, I cannot provide a precise estimation.

Interested buyers are invited to propose a reasonable (mutually beneficial) price in the comments section. I will then select the most suitable offer to proceed with the transaction.

Prospective buyers are encouraged to share their proposed prices in the comments below.

Peace be with you all!

Re: Equipment For Sale (open Deal). by Deola2ty: 11:01am On Mar 12
Interest location sir. Pls drop d name of the level and serial number
Re: Equipment For Sale (open Deal). by RIPPLEEFFECT: 11:45am On Mar 12
Deola2ty:
Interest location sir. Pls drop d name of the level and serial number

There you go buddy.

Below, are the visible number written on the equipment. The numbers on the receipt are fading off.

"Johnson rotary laser level kit 40-0918".

"CST/berger Automatic Level 26X M226718".

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale; 3 Bedroom Falt + 3 Mini Flat / House For Sale - Abeokuta 15M / Uncompleted 5miniflats Bungalow For Sale @ Lucky Fibre Area Ikorodu. PIXX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.