Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo (25376 Views)

Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / Mad Man Beheads 6 Persons In Ahoada, Rivers State, Kills Self (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo by Truthsandtrusts: 12:33pm On Mar 12
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/man-beheads-daughter-for-alleged-money-ritual-in-edo/

Peter Obi bad news is ready, obidients are evil people....this man in question is a strong obidients supporter
Re: Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo by Digmygold: 12:38pm On Mar 12
OVB123:
He should be beheaded too. Just because of money you beheaded your own daughter. Hmmmm! God forbid bad thing.

Why some women can never trust their children with their husbands.
Re: Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo by CHIGIM: 12:45pm On Mar 12
There is more to this than meet the mind.
Everything una go say rituals.
I think there is something he is trying to hide.
This Useless father fit dey hide sex issues with his daughter
Re: Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo by emperor4love(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12
Emmanuel30a2:
Na still d same thing, even if na plant or animal transplants... They are all militants...
I don't support human sacrifice oooh but herb nd animal,u can but don't touch human life
Re: Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo by eteba(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12
Obviously he's mentally unstable.
Re: Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo by Tonididdyx: 6:22pm On Mar 12
santaclaws:

Who say na only Benin dey do yahoo? Na me say make your papa no sabi read? Ozuor... All your ashawo sisters from Edo full Lagos dey hustle take dey feed you, u dey online dey talk nonsense.

Your mama no train you, you come here dey yarn okpata. Na so so cultist dem dey raise for Edo.... I no blame you.

Ashawo nor better pass than to pound your baby head for mortar... Ehn skull miner 💀?
Ashawo wey dey send dolls and pounds nor better pass useless SW miner?
Re: Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo by santaclaws: 6:26pm On Mar 12
Tonididdyx:

Ashawo nor better pass than to pound your baby head for mortar... Ehn skull miner 💀?
Ashawo wey dey send dolls and pounds nor better pass useless SW miner?

So you know say your sisters na ashawo... Una come add skull mining join cultism and yahoo wey una boys dey do all about... Congrats.
Re: Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo by Tonididdyx: 8:37pm On Mar 12
santaclaws:

So you know say your sisters na ashawo... Una come add skull mining join cultism and yahoo wey una boys dey do all about... Congrats.

Na your ogun brothers dey disgusie inside my Edo....
Re: Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo by armadeo(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12
Poverty mentality is a sin.
Re: Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo by Kennyswag: 12:33pm On Mar 13
BigYash:
Some people from the W ,don deceive that one .. Them suppose break all his bones for body,before handing him over to the police.
edo state is the HQ of yahoo boys and witchcraft in Nigeria you bini fool.
Re: Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo by BigYash: 12:56pm On Mar 13
Kennyswag:
edo state is the HQ of yahoo boys and witchcraft in Nigeria you bini fool.
You are the biggest F.O.O.L. ever.. If you weren't, you will know that Ibadan has more yahoo boys than Benin. Ask people who are wise in your area,cux i know a f.o.o.l like you can never know anything. Ogun and that same Ibadan has more cases of ritual killings too.. They are all states in the W. Can you now see how f.o.o.lish you are? Keep on exhibiting your fo.olishness here.. Biggest Mu.mu from the W grin
Re: Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo by Kennyswag: 4:13pm On Mar 13
BigYash:
You are the biggest F.O.O.L. ever.. If you weren't, you will know that Ibadan has more yahoo boys than Benin. Ask people who are wise in your area,cux i know a f.o.o.l like you can never know anything. Ogun and that same Ibadan has more cases of ritual killings too.. They are all states in the W. Can you now see how f.o.o.lish you are? Keep on exhibiting your fo.olishness here.. Biggest Mu.mu from the W grin
it shall not be well with benin people grin

oba of benin will die by motor accident grin grin grin

Every Nigerian knows benin is the HQ of yahoo, prostitution and cultism. grin

Extremely useless people cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo by BigYash: 4:28pm On Mar 13
Kennyswag:
it shall not be well with benin people grin

oba of benin will die by motor accident grin grin grin

Every Nigerian knows benin is the HQ of yahoo, prostitution and cultism. grin

Extremely useless people cheesy cheesy cheesy
You've cursed yourself already. I have nothing else to say to you.. Social media cruise don carry your senses, to know that there is limit to everything. Na Oba wen no near you ,you say wetin do am? Okay o..
Re: Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo by Kennyswag: 4:36pm On Mar 13
BigYash:
You've cursed yourself already. I have nothing else to say to you.. Social media cruise don carry your senses, to know that there is limit to everything. Na Oba wen no near you ,you say wetin do am? Okay o..

i said oba of binidiot will die by motor accident or you think i care about your worthless oba? cheesy
Re: Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo by BigYash: 4:38pm On Mar 13
Kennyswag:
i said oba of binidiot will die by motor accident or you think i care about your worthless oba? cheesy
You and him+ his people will settle that when the time comes... Carry go..
Re: Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo by Kennyswag: 4:45pm On Mar 13
BigYash:
You and him+ his people will settle that when the time comes... Carry go..
i hear say oba of binidiot marry two blood sisters na true? cheesy

What a cursed oba grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths / Boy dies inside well after complaining about evil spirits. / Army And Prison Officers Assault Man, Force Him To Roll In Dirty Water. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.