Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

AUDIO: SUDANESE MAN FEARS NIGERIA WILL GO TO WAR LIKE SUDAN DID!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AUDIO: SUDANESE MAN FEARS NIGERIA WILL GO TO WAR LIKE SUDAN DID!!!!!!! (230 Views)

Can The Southwest Sustain A War Like The Civil War / Anambra Governorship Election: This Has Turned To War-like Scenario / US Army Veteran Major Adebayo Adeleke Fears Nigeria May End Up Like Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AUDIO: SUDANESE MAN FEARS NIGERIA WILL GO TO WAR LIKE SUDAN DID!!!!!!! by DeltaFire: 8:11am On Mar 12
[color=blue]Copied from whatsapp message. Please consider copying too and sharing it.[/color

AUDIO: SUDANESE MAN FEARS NIGERIA WILL GO TO WAR LIKE SUDAN DID!!!!!!!

Astounding similarities between how non-indigenous Arab Sudanese treated Black African Sudanese and it all went to civil war and partition of the country, and what is happening between Fulani (Black Arabs) and the Black Nigerians.

In this 24-minute audio:

Note 1: A female from the Middle-Belt was frightened of the MB being joined to Arewa Bloc. Her fears are groundless because she doesn't yet know that when her people operate their Sovereignty, they get to choose their future.

Note 2: It is pure folly for Nigerians to depend on their political class. Evidence is there since even beyond 1999 that such a behaviour is dangerous and will lead to their downfall. Nigeria's political class are Willing Tools and so they Subscribe to and ENFORCE the 1999 Constitution that empowers the Fulani Conquest Agenda, and are rewarded with riches-for-life. Remember, their spouses and children are not in Nigeria and they have acquired houses and businesses abroad so can live a rich life overseas when Nigeria snaps.

A MUST listen audio for peoples of the South and Middle-Belt. The Sudanese speaker is frightened that for Nigeria, armed conflict is looking very likely to happen next because the killings and hunger and poverty are intolerable. Since the 1999 Constitution empowers the Fulani Conquest Agenda and rewards the indigenous Willing Tools among us, we must Terminate it to avoid a war-like situation. The NINAS Plan to get it done is on the Table, and most of the work has ALREADY been done.

Please share this audio very widely.

Audio link here:

https://twitter.com/aai_austin/status/1767081869013586119
Re: AUDIO: SUDANESE MAN FEARS NIGERIA WILL GO TO WAR LIKE SUDAN DID!!!!!!! by IamAtAnger: 8:13am On Mar 12
That will never be our portion
DeltaFire:
[color=blue]Copied from whatsapp message. Please consider copying too and sharing it.[/color

AUDIO: SUDANESE MAN FEARS NIGERIA WILL GO TO WAR LIKE SUDAN DID!!!!!!!

Astounding similarities between how non-indigenous Arab Sudanese treated Black African Sudanese and it all went to civil war and partition of the country, and what is happening between Fulani (Black Arabs) and the Black Nigerians.

In this 24-minute audio:

Note 1: A female from the Middle-Belt was frightened of the MB being joined to Arewa Bloc. Her fears are groundless because she doesn't yet know that when her people operate their Sovereignty, they get to choose their future.

Note 2: It is pure folly for Nigerians to depend on their political class. Evidence is there since even beyond 1999 that such a behaviour is dangerous and will lead to their downfall. Nigeria's political class are Willing Tools and so they Subscribe to and ENFORCE the 1999 Constitution that empowers the Fulani Conquest Agenda, and are rewarded with riches-for-life. Remember, their spouses and children are not in Nigeria and they have acquired houses and businesses abroad so can live a rich life overseas when Nigeria snaps.

A MUST listen audio for peoples of the South and Middle-Belt. The Sudanese speaker is frightened that for Nigeria, armed conflict is looking very likely to happen next because the killings and hunger and poverty are intolerable. Since the 1999 Constitution empowers the Fulani Conquest Agenda and rewards the indigenous Willing Tools among us, we must Terminate it to avoid a war-like situation. The NINAS Plan to get it done is on the Table, and most of the work has ALREADY been done.

Please share this audio very widely.

Audio link here:

https://twitter.com/aai_austin/status/1767081869013586119

Re: AUDIO: SUDANESE MAN FEARS NIGERIA WILL GO TO WAR LIKE SUDAN DID!!!!!!! by Lumarstone: 8:19am On Mar 12
There is already a cold war going on in the country. War of hunger is the worst war to occur in any given society.

I left..!

3 Likes

Re: AUDIO: SUDANESE MAN FEARS NIGERIA WILL GO TO WAR LIKE SUDAN DID!!!!!!! by DeltaFire: 8:56am On Mar 12
Lumarstone:
There is already a cold war going on in the country. War of hunger is the worst war to occur in any given society.

I left..!

I prefer to solve my problem not run away. I want my sons to be like me. Also, whether you run to White man or run to Chinese they do not want too many Black faces with them. Jappa of 200 Million Nigerians is not sustainable.

I am an Igbo man who believes Ndi Igbo have the capacity and the right to kick away Fulani and kick away their 1999 Constitution and kick away the Igbo Willing Tools. We have the NINAS Plan already to achieve success. I am standing with NINAS and my children and wife will respect me whether I live or die trying.
Re: AUDIO: SUDANESE MAN FEARS NIGERIA WILL GO TO WAR LIKE SUDAN DID!!!!!!! by Yujin(m): 9:46am On Mar 12
Nigeria cannot escape a civil war. I wish the division can happen peacefully but those people with evil minds who have been so drunk on blood will love to drink more blood before Nigeria divides.
The Sudanese guy is very correct. As a matter of fact, Sudan has been the model for the muslim north of Nigeria. They follow exactly what the Arabs there are doing. Uthman Ibn Hodio, the leader of the Fulani Jihad in northern Nigeria got his islamic teachings from Sudan where he went to study. Many islamic clerics in northern Nigeria went to Sudan to study including Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. Nigeria will definitely follow the same path... no two ways about it.
Re: AUDIO: SUDANESE MAN FEARS NIGERIA WILL GO TO WAR LIKE SUDAN DID!!!!!!! by Lumarstone: 10:10am On Mar 12
DeltaFire:

I prefer to solve my problem not run away. I want my sons to be like me. Also, whether you run to White man or run to Chinese they do not want too many Black faces with them. Jappa of 200 Million Nigerians is not sustainable.

I am an Igbo man who believes Ndi Igbo have the capacity and the right to kick away Fulani and kick away their 1999 Constitution and kick away the Igbo Willing Tools. We have the NINAS Plan already to achieve success. I am standing with NINAS and my children and wife will respect me whether I live or die trying.

We want to win the war of hunger in the land. Tinubu should just reopen the land border to enable us have excess food. Ok. Weather you are kicking Fulanis out or not, it's not my concern here.

(1) (Reply)

How Is Power Supply In Your Area? / This Is The First Time This Is Happening In Nigeria / Nigeria’s Electricity Supply Will Improve Within Six Months – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.