Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today (28077 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:07am On Mar 12
Happy birthday to her
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by ajimo54(m): 11:07am On Mar 12
nlfpmod:
Chioma Chukwuka Turns 44 Today!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4ZC19pNd5u

I senior Chioma with a year! grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Emma1Oj(m): 11:08am On Mar 12
Adewale1603:
44 again. How many times she wan turn 44. This old woman.
Hope Regina Daniels is still at 16
Be calming down bro. Everyone knows she's above 44yrs. Just wish her Happy birthday🎂 and move on😊

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Papayaayasager(m): 11:14am On Mar 12
decatalyst:
A very elegant babe.

Never caught in any dirty act.

She always carry herself with class.

Wishing her beautiful years ahead.

There is a rumor she has divorced her husband

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Emma1Oj(m): 11:16am On Mar 12
StraightGaay:
She is not divorced
Where did you get this info from? She is divorced.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Antipob777(f): 11:16am On Mar 12
44yrs and still single. Nonsense and ingredients.

She thought olosho is work.

Mtcheeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Kingrshd3: 11:19am On Mar 12
SeeWahala:
Igbos too fine grin

For your mind

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by SeeWahala: 11:20am On Mar 12
Kingrshd3:

For your mind

Real matters bro cool

Stop fighting reality tongue
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by sylve11: 11:32am On Mar 12
Happy birthday to you @Chioma Chukwuka.

I wish you all the best your new age brings. cool
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Probz(m): 11:37am On Mar 12
eepeepook:
She should sue the photographer for that last picture. Which kind of unnecessary filter was that? She’s still young. I’ll toast her if we cross paths. Pretty lady.

What exactly’s supposed to be wrong with that last picture now? What are you saying?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by yusluvad(m): 11:51am On Mar 12
Happy birthday 🎂🍾🥂
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:55am On Mar 12
Happy birthday
My birth mate
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Fearurcreeator: 11:57am On Mar 12
nellybadas:
Happy birthday to her.
But 44 years sha.
I remember watching her as an aunty when I was much much younger. And now I.m 37yrs.
Maybe na me get small body??
She don tey ooo... This age dey surprise me sha... But still na make up ooo... She don look old without the make up
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by StraightGaay: 12:17pm On Mar 12
Emma1Oj:
Where did you get this info from? She is divorced.
I know 1st hand, she is married to my cousin so I know.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by poshestmina(f): 12:36pm On Mar 12
Dyfynezz12:
Happy birthday
My birth mate

Happy birthday to both of you!
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:39pm On Mar 12
poshestmina:

Happy birthday to both of you!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Terrahawk: 12:39pm On Mar 12
She looks like a man. It's very typical of women from the east to look like this, trans etc. why?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by DissTroy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 12
SeeWahala:
Igbos too fine grin

Even an egg with make-up looks beautiful.

It has nothing to do with her tribe but we erroneously hail women with heavy makeup and Photoshop-edited pictures as beautiful. It really shoes the low standards of men.

We have seen her face without makeup and editing in movies, and it's definitely not beautiful. Not ugly, but not beautiful.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by ikevictor: 2:13pm On Mar 12
So I'm older than thos girl sef...mtcheew

Happy birthday sha
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by BeautifulSolace(f): 2:29pm On Mar 12
My role model
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by wiseoneking: 2:42pm On Mar 12
nellybadas:
Happy birthday to her.
But 44 years sha.
I remember watching her as an aunty when I was much much younger. And now I.m 37yrs.
Maybe na me get small body??
You don old ooo
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by adejumoke121: 3:18pm On Mar 12
She should sue the photographer for that last picture. Which kind of unnecessary filter was that? She’s still young. I’ll toast her if we cross paths. Pretty lady.She should sue the photographer for that last picture. Which kind of unnecessary filter was that? She’s still young. I’ll toast her if we cross paths. Pretty lady....
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Fianze93(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12
StraightGaay:
She is not divorced

She is
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Fianze93(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12
StraightGaay:
I know 1st hand, she is married to my cousin so I know.

Lol. Oga she is no longer married to your cousin. Ask your cousin.

We will accept a new bride price on her if she finds a groom. grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by o123456789(m): 4:03pm On Mar 12
Chimi Chorkor, happy birthday!
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by optimusprime2(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12
My crush that time
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by ConfidentialDoc: 4:51pm On Mar 12
o123456789:
Chimi Chorkor, happy birthday!

You must know her well
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 5:43pm On Mar 12
HBD LLNP 🙏
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Delightsome2023: 6:07pm On Mar 12
Badamercy:
Happy birthday to her
what's your name
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by o123456789(m): 6:53pm On Mar 12
ConfidentialDoc:

You must know her well
For sure, how you take know? You must be very intelligent.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Ekaka14: 6:59pm On Mar 12
Papayaayasager:

There is a rumor she has divorced her husband
Yes the bulky guy was a pugilist and an insecure co.w in that marriage. Chioma is not just decent she's a very hardworking, respectful and homely lady
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by ufuosman(m): 9:18am On Mar 13
Happy birthday 🎊🎈

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me / That Princess And Rico Swavey Dated, Shocked BBNaija Ex Housemates / Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.