Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Set Up And Do Full Installation For Both Sachet Water And Bottle Water Factory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Set Up And Do Full Installation For Both Sachet Water And Bottle Water Factory (55 Views)

I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory And Full Installation Too / Bulk And Wholesale Of Drinks And Bottle Water At Cheapest Price / Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Set Up And Do Full Installation For Both Sachet Water And Bottle Water Factory by Endymi: 10:52am On Mar 12
Call engineer on 08089972896 or WhatsApp too.
I set up pure water factory and bottle water factory too,for people going into the business.
I do estate water maitainace,and treatment plant installation.
I fix and repair,both machines and RO(reverse osmosis.

(1) (Reply)

30 Tons, 40 Tons And 45 Tons Tipping Trucks For Hire / Stockvidyapeeth: Top Best Stock Market Courses In Delhi / Unlock Creative Potential With Wemust: Your Go-to Destination For Tshirt Printin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.