Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Way Forward For Nigeria Crypto Traders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Way Forward For Nigeria Crypto Traders (398 Views)

Binance In Nigeria: Crypto Giant Faces Money Laundering Charges / Binance Faces Multibillion-dollar Dilemma In Nigeria’s Crypto Hotbed / Nigeria Crypto Escrow Group [legit] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Way Forward For Nigeria Crypto Traders by Jaja222: 11:12am On Mar 12
This might be one of those moments when your heart breaks over the fact you are a Nigerian citizen, notwithstanding we no Dey gree for anybody. my ears has been on the ground since for latest update concerning binance p2p ban in Nigeria, a few of my crypto folks have suggested other alternatives like okx, bybit , bitget etc. I signed up on the trio to explore their features, the latter is giving out some BGB rewards just by completing your very first P2P buy order. For a start it seems cool yeah.

After trying out those three exchanges, I think I’ll go with the latter cex for the following reasons.

First off, their appeal time is super quick compared to Bybit exchange, they understand that time is precious, and make it a point to resolve any issues within just few hours. Bybit can literally keep you waiting for more than 24 hours and am talking from experience. I mistakenly did a transfer twice to one of their p2p merchant which took forever to be resolved.

Now back to comparison, bitget selling and buying prices are among the best in the market imho, they seem to always be on their toes as other competitors are in the market.

In terms of safety I’ll still pick them because after sending excess funds to bybit p2p merchant, he outrightly blocked me and stopped picking my calls.. when a merchant on bitget p2p delayed in sending funds after estimated time has elapsed, I filed an appeal and their CS released my funds to me in less than 1hr after asking me for video proof and all that .

But it's not just about features and functionality, the exchange p2p Authentication is a breeze. We just need to input our fund code to release the funds. No need to go through the hassle of using Google Authenticator or waiting for email code verification like on some other platforms like binance exchange.

Talking about those merchants demeanor on the cex, I've personally interacted with many of them, and they're fast. They complete the payment in just 2 to 3 minutes, which is way quicker than what I've experienced on other platforms. Plus, they're humble and helpful, which makes the whole process so much smoother.
Re: Way Forward For Nigeria Crypto Traders by DEswiftfx(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12
Jaja222:
This might be one of those moments when your heart breaks over the fact you are a Nigerian citizen, notwithstanding we no Dey gree for anybody. my ears has been on the ground since for latest update concerning binance p2p ban in Nigeria, a few of my crypto folks have suggested other alternatives like okx, bybit , bitget etc. I signed up on the trio to explore their features, the latter is giving out some BGB rewards just by completing your very first P2P buy order. For a start it seems cool yeah.

After trying out those three exchanges, I think I’ll go with the latter cex for the following reasons.

First off, their appeal time is super quick compared to Bybit exchange, they understand that time is precious, and make it a point to resolve any issues within just few hours. Bybit can literally keep you waiting for more than 24 hours and am talking from experience. I mistakenly did a transfer twice to one of their p2p merchant which took forever to be resolved.

Now back to comparison, bitget selling and buying prices are among the best in the market imho, they seem to always be on their toes as other competitors are in the market.

In terms of safety I’ll still pick them because after sending excess funds to bybit p2p merchant, he outrightly blocked me and stopped picking my calls.. when a merchant on bitget p2p delayed in sending funds after estimated time has elapsed, I filed an appeal and their CS released my funds to me in less than 1hr after asking me for video proof and all that .

But it's not just about features and functionality, the exchange p2p Authentication is a breeze. We just need to input our fund code to release the funds. No need to go through the hassle of using Google Authenticator or waiting for email code verification like on some other platforms like binance exchange.

Talking about those merchants demeanor on the cex, I've personally interacted with many of them, and they're fast. They complete the payment in just 2 to 3 minutes, which is way quicker than what I've experienced on other platforms. Plus, they're humble and helpful, which makes the whole process so much smoother.
U
You can use Cash-in app to withdraw your crypto directly to your bank account without going through p2p. Download Cash-in app on playstore or appstore and use this https://cash-in.app/ref/8dd4767e49a4
Re: Way Forward For Nigeria Crypto Traders by DEswiftfx(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27
DEswiftfx:

U
You can use Cash-in app to withdraw your crypto directly to your bank account without going through p2p. Download Cash-in app on playstore or appstore and use this https://cash-in.app/ref/8dd4767e49a4
You can Cash-in/withdraw your crypto via Cash-in app directly to your bank account
https://cash-in.app/ref/8dd4767e49a4
Re: Way Forward For Nigeria Crypto Traders by tommy20: 8:12pm On Mar 27
Hello Chief, can i have your digit? I wanna private chat you or send you a mail instead?
Re: Way Forward For Nigeria Crypto Traders by DiamondEye: 12:12pm On Mar 28
DEswiftfx:

U

This app is very efficient although their rate are always slightly less than the going market rate

(1) (Reply)

"Free" Business Advice / POS Installation + Barcode Scanner + Receipt Printer For Just N75,000 / Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.