Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 (22431 Views)

2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party / 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others / PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 by GoodLife4live: 11:11pm On Mar 12
Ofunaofu:

We all did deceived ourselves until he defeated the Lagos blueprint builder, beating him blue black to the extend INEC had to shut down IREV portal and conjure up numbers for him to be able to win

In a free, fair and credible process, Peter Obi will defeat Tinubu a million times
u be saying dis for years... We Sabi una scam....

2027.. we go see how thief obi want win lagos...

U can continue to decieve your GUILIBLE self... But no evidence...

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 by Ofunaofu: 5:17am On Mar 13
GoodLife4live:
u be saying dis for years... We Sabi una scam....

2027.. we go see how thief obi want win lagos...

U can continue to decieve your GUILIBLE self... But no evidence...

By grabbing, snatching and running away with it using thugs and hoodlums

Na the only way Tinubu fit win election na

In a free, fair and credible process, you yourself will defeat Tinubu
Re: Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 by GoodLife4live: 8:15am On Mar 13
Ofunaofu:

By grabbing, snatching and running away with it using thugs and hoodlums

Na the only way Tinubu fit win election na

In a free, fair and credible process, you yourself will defeat Tinubu
oga no evidence... You can't win court case with emotion...

Continue with same song... It seems u are part of ipob... Cause dey are the only one that reason like this...

U better support atiku so the tinubu u hate so much would not win 2027 election because Thiefobi political career 8s dead already...

He is only famous among the igbos
Re: Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 by Ofunaofu: 8:18am On Mar 13
GoodLife4live:
oga no evidence... You can't win court case with emotion...

Continue with same song... It seems u are part of ipob... Cause dey are the only one that reason like this...

U better support atiku so the tinubu u hate so much would not win 2027 election because Thiefobi political career 8s dead already...

He is only famous among the igbos

Noted grin grin
Re: Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 by ufuosman(m): 9:26am On Mar 13
2027 na all dere mind dey. Anything wen dey happen na no concern them😂😂
Re: Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 by Barcalee: 1:01pm On Mar 13
Atiku should go and rest
Re: Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13
Jerk1:
nobody will vote for Umahi the Fulani stooge in the SE. He's a nobody in the East but a big politician to corrupt APC and Tinubu crew.

If North, south south and southwest vote for him, southeast votes is irrelevant

Tinubu got nothing in east yet he won, east votes is inconsequential
Re: Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:19pm On Mar 13
DWickedLandLord:

No matter what Dog you call Obi , none of that matters in the fact Tinubu is not a good president.

The deflection n diversion tactics is for children.

Nigerians are living the Tinubu nightmare in real time. And they're not happy.

You CANNOT COMPARE WHAT IS WITH WHAT COULD BE.

Don't let that go over your head while pointing at Obi

Obi is never an alternative, after Tinubu 1year I'll concur or against your submission but till then obi is a package fraud
Re: Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 by DWickedLandLord: 2:14pm On Mar 13
wifeesnatcher:

Obi is never an alternative, after Tinubu 1year I'll concur or against your submission but till then obi is a package fraud

Everybody just be talking rubbish because of cheap data.
You people so have your head stuck in the sand you refuse to credit Obi for being the reason Tinubu was elected.
Nobody in the history of this country has ever pulled off what Obi did with a 3rd party. Even with the rigging.

Without PO, Atiku is your runaway president.

I don't understand why grown men refuse to speak honestly
Re: Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13
DWickedLandLord:

Everybody just be talking rubbish because of cheap data.
You people so have your head stuck in the sand you refuse to credit Obi for being the reason Tinubu was elected.
Nobody in the history of this country has ever pulled off what Obi did with a 3rd party. Even with the rigging.

Without PO, Atiku is your runaway president.

I don't understand why grown men refuse to speak honestly

Anyone in Lp with that propaganda and hype could have done more than obi with Buhari naira scarcity among others things that gave obi a platform

I sub 4-5k in a month, so don't be using your poverty stricken mentality to think everyone here are restricted to visit nairaland only
Re: Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 by DWickedLandLord: 6:32pm On Mar 13
wifeesnatcher:

Anyone in Lp with that propaganda and hype could have done more than obi with Buhari naira scarcity among others things that gave obi a platform

I sub 4-5k in a month, so don't be using your poverty stricken mentality to think everyone here are restricted to visit nairaland only

Anyone indeed..... because this is the first election things was bad in Nigeria 🙄 Nevermind the fact there's been a 3rd party candidate in every national election since 1960. You people can lie sha🤦🏾‍♂️

Btw..I'm Ikenna from Onitsha. A correct Anambra man. Let's play a game of money factually so I can embarrass you properly. No be by yearning rubbish anonymously. Properties dey, Machines dey, account balance dey, anyway you want to play I'm willing n able . No be by mouth

If I can't see it I don't believe it 😒
Re: Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13
DWickedLandLord:

Anyone indeed..... because this is the first election things was bad in Nigeria 🙄 Nevermind the fact there's been a 3rd party candidate in every national election since 1960. You people can lie sha🤦🏾‍♂️

Btw..I'm Ikenna from Onitsha. A correct Anambra man. Let's play a game of money factually so I can embarrass you properly. No be by yearning rubbish anonymously. Properties dey, Machines dey, account balance dey, anyway you want to play I'm willing n able . No be by mouth

If I can't see it I don't believe it 😒

Ok ikenna from Onitsha send 15,000 Airtel card let's start from there

Make we check if your billionaire status is not a social media one
Re: Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 by DWickedLandLord: 7:35pm On Mar 13
wifeesnatcher:

Ok ikenna from Onitsha send 15,000 Airtel card let's start from there

Make we check if your billionaire status is not a social media one

Yes well done 👏🏾
This is una go to play
Seriously, do you people have a WhatsApp group where you exchange talking points 🤔

Either you're a billionaire or you dey sell pure water

So which one are YOU closer to 🤔
I dare you to answer like a man
Re: Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13
DWickedLandLord:

Yes well done 👏🏾
This is una go to play
Seriously, do you people have a WhatsApp group where you exchange talking points 🤔

Either you're a billionaire or you dey sell pure water

So which one are YOU closer to 🤔
I dare you to answer like a man

I'm a mortal with no pride, my financial status has nothing to do with you, to either oppress or impress you

I don't even have time to chest beating as you're doing

I'm only scared if you're above 20yrs with this your low IQ, low self esteem and complex inferiority

It's obvious your brain is not developing with you or you've brain drain
Re: Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 by DWickedLandLord: 9:07pm On Mar 13
wifeesnatcher:

I'm a mortal with no pride, my financial status has nothing to do with you, to either oppress or impress you

I don't even have time to chest beating as you're doing

I'm only scared if you're above 20yrs with this your low IQ, low self esteem and complex inferiority

It's obvious your brain is not developing with you or you've brain drain

You people are such pussies. God forbid
*Spits

You raised the issue of finances first, got smacked, and now you're a humble victim 🤦🏾‍♂️

Gotdamn you people are experts at lying.
Truly disgusting character 🤮
Re: Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 by Dalohad: 9:17pm On Mar 13
Atiku should endorse Obi as an elderstateman and step aside for him. He will become the most respected politician going forward.
Re: Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13
DWickedLandLord:

You people are such pussies. God forbid
*Spits

You raised the issue of finances first, got smacked, and now you're a humble victim 🤦🏾‍♂️

Gotdamn you people are experts at lying.
Truly disgusting character 🤮

In which post did I raise the issue of finance, in your decaying brain you're telling me you're one fooolish ikenna from Onitsha like i give a fúck where a brain dead maaggot like you came from

Better run and along with your toys, I hope your offspring don't inherit this your gross stuupidity
Re: Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 by DWickedLandLord: 10:32pm On Mar 13
wifeesnatcher:

In which post did I raise the issue of finance, in your decaying brain you're telling me you're one fooolish ikenna from Onitsha like i give a fúck where a brain dead maaggot like you came from

Better run and along with your toys, I hope your offspring don't inherit this your gross stuupidity

The very best thing about technology is fact checking.
Imagine a NEVER WAS like you using the word poverty with me . Whatever it is you collect for salary, I have dashed it . Just open your mouth to spew rubbish because you're anonymous.
Fvck you your mother your daddy n anyone that love. You're worthless. Lying piece of shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – / People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION / Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.