Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,245 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

BREAKING: Atiku Denies Plans To Form New Political Party Ahead Of 2027 Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Atiku Denies Plans To Form New Political Party Ahead Of 2027 Polls (112 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Coming Back Marks The Beginning Of 2027 Politics / Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 / 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Atiku Denies Plans To Form New Political Party Ahead Of 2027 Polls by Man102: 3:06pm On Mar 12
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has refuted claims that he intends to establish a new political party ahead of the 2027 elections.

The denial comes in response to widespread speculations and reports suggesting Atiku’s involvement in the formation of a new political entity.

Atiku took to his official X account to clarify the situation, stating that the reports were false and misleading.

He emphasized his commitment to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and expressed his loyalty to the party.

Atiku urged the public to disregard the rumours about his purported plans to float a new political party.

His words: ”I have been inundated with calls from our party members, supporters, and concerned Nigerians regarding the fabricated story in The Nation, Tinubu’s ragtag, alleging my departure from the PDP.

”Let me be unequivocal: this is pure mischief, devoid of truth. I reaffirm my unwavering loyalty to the PDP while advocating the swift merger of opposition parties. The urgency of this consolidation cannot be overstated.

”Tinubu’s relentless pursuit of personal agendas at the expense of national governance is glaring. His myopic focus on 2027 betrays a disregard for the pressing needs of the populace.

”It’s high time he ceased his bumbling escapades and prioritised the welfare of the people.

”My media team is vigorously countering his baseless claims. Let this be a wake-up call to all: the pursuit of power must not overshadow the imperative of effective governance.

”Together, let us propel Nigeria forward, leaving behind the antics of political charlatans.”

Source :https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-atiku-denies-plans-to-form-new-political-party-ahead-of-2027-polls/

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Denies Plans To Form New Political Party Ahead Of 2027 Polls by Golan007: 3:07pm On Mar 12
Wearing Isi-agu.

grin
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Denies Plans To Form New Political Party Ahead Of 2027 Polls by fergie001: 3:15pm On Mar 12

(1)

Why Nigeria Government The Highest Pad In The World Despite Poverty / 2023: Atiku, NWC Directed Us To Work For Rhodes-vivour’s Victory — Lagos PDP For / Wike Flags Off Rehabilitation, Reconstruction Of 19 Fct Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.