Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Tinubu's Nation's Newspaper Must Apologise For Always Publishing Fake News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Nation's Newspaper Must Apologise For Always Publishing Fake News (174 Views)

The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire / Fayemi Cautions The Nation Newspaper And Ojudu Over "Misleading Publication" / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Nation's Newspaper Must Apologise For Always Publishing Fake News by savenaijatoday: 4:28pm On Mar 12
I have been inundated with calls from our party members, supporters, and concerned Nigerians regarding the fabricated story in The Nation, Tinubu's ragtag, alleging my departure from the @OfficialPDPNig. Let me be unequivocal: this is pure mischief, devoid of truth. I reaffirm my unwavering loyalty to the PDP while advocating the swift merger of opposition parties. The urgency of this consolidation cannot be overstated.

Tinubu's relentless pursuit of personal agendas at the expense of national governance is glaring. His myopic focus on 2027 betrays a disregard for the pressing needs of the populace. It's high time he ceased his bumbling escapades and prioritised the welfare of the people.

My media team is vigorously countering his baseless claims. Let this be a wake-up call to all: the pursuit of power must not overshadow the imperative of effective governance. Together, let us propel Nigeria forward, leaving behind the antics of political charlatans. -AA

Atiku Abubakar

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/8028008/atiku-yari-ningi-move-establish
Re: Tinubu's Nation's Newspaper Must Apologise For Always Publishing Fake News by Golan007: 4:29pm On Mar 12
Who told you Atiku isn't planning to shift base?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Nation's Newspaper Must Apologise For Always Publishing Fake News by savenaijatoday: 4:31pm On Mar 12
Golan007:
Who told you Atiku isn't planning to shift base?
A you a fake product too?
Re: Tinubu's Nation's Newspaper Must Apologise For Always Publishing Fake News by Felabrity: 4:32pm On Mar 12
That's the issue with Nigerian bloggers and newspapers

They never apologise for posting misinformation, everyone will move on.
Re: Tinubu's Nation's Newspaper Must Apologise For Always Publishing Fake News by Golan007: 4:37pm On Mar 12
savenaijatoday:

A you a fake product too?

Wetin dis wan dey talk?
Re: Tinubu's Nation's Newspaper Must Apologise For Always Publishing Fake News by SoNature(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12
Take the propaganda media house to court.

That's the only language they can understand!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

RUGA: Why Do All States Have To Give Up Land For Free For Violent Herders? / Insecurity: Sack Non-performing Security Chiefs, APC Leaders Tell Tinubu / Government Of Lagos State Begins 57 Food Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.