Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) (25624 Views)

Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money / Lekoil Duped Into Thinking It Received $184 Million Loan / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Puppetmaster08(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14
Northernblood7:
I love comic post like this in Front page. It helps Nigerians especially yerobas to ease off. Make them no comit suicide finish come leave ugly fat ladies for us

Wtf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bro

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Thislifee: 3:03pm On Mar 14
NairaOcean:
A man of generosity found himself in a peculiar situation. Armed with a bundle of cash, he attempted to brighten people's days with unexpected gifts. However, his charitable gesture was misinterpreted by people, who mistook his actions for a strange ritual involving money.

Watch as People Run Away from Free Money shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6zL-grKzso

If I was there, I would collect that money and nothing would happen because I love taking risks.
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Akalia(m): 3:03pm On Mar 14
The first set of family funny especially the head of the family-the man. See as him rush with him family enter house then hurriedly bang the gate out of fear. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by ogascomax: 3:06pm On Mar 14
This guy should carry more than 1000 bundle to some area abeg. You will need to bring more by the time they are done collecting the once you brought. People aren't suffering after all because desperation would have made them collected that money. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Krismas(m): 3:11pm On Mar 14
NairaOcean:
A man of generosity found himself in a peculiar situation. Armed with a bundle of cash, he attempted to brighten people's days with unexpected gifts. However, his charitable gesture was misinterpreted by people, who mistook his actions for a strange ritual involving money.

Watch as People Run Away from Free Money shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6zL-grKzso

grin Fake skit. Take a look at those he is trying to give money to.
People who are not truly hard up.
Go under the bridge and offer same to the guys that perhaps have not eaten since 2days ago! Offer them the money, Let me check something.
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Shakirababy(f): 3:11pm On Mar 14
She's asking what will she use the money for πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Shakirababy(f): 3:16pm On Mar 14
SweetDipBenny:
Pos no dey around there I'll tell him to give to pos person to transfer to my account undecided

The POS will tell you to collect and give him back

Shey you think say you get sense grin grin
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Krismas(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14
grin Infact let him send me the money ASAP.
Thanks cheesy
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by CaptainFM1: 3:21pm On Mar 14
It's actually wrong to give people money when they don't ask for it. If you want to do unsolicited charity, go to charity homes and tell them you would like to donate to charity.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:24pm On Mar 14
Well, if he truly meant well (I believe he did), he should have done this better...!

He could have partnered with a church or mosque, bought gifts and shared to those truly in need.
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Pat081: 3:25pm On Mar 14
Na lie Jo I don't believe this, evil money nko devil money ni people will take it this one na for TikTok
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Itiskdg121(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14
Thanks

McOluOmo:
African mentality
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by kay29000(m): 3:46pm On Mar 14
grin grin grin grin

This is funny grin

Maybe if the money was neat they might have collected it.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Donedeal1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14
Some people are just destined for poverty.

Else how can you ran from money.
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by kay29000(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14
Duelee:
He selects his crowd. He should Go to a place where two or more guys are gathered and smoking their blunt and try this shit with them... These set of people are followers of sky daddy.

Exactly
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by MrCover: 3:50pm On Mar 14
Tell him to bring the money πŸ€‘ to me and I will gladly accept It, KING OF BAD NEWS, is here
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:10pm On Mar 14
Shakirababy:

The POS will tell you to collect and give him back

Shey you think say you get sense grin grin
Pos dey fear money too 🀣
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Justicemy8(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14
skit makers everywhere
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Haaland21: 4:15pm On Mar 14
Northernblood7:
I love comic post like this in Front page. It helps Nigerians especially yerobas to ease off. Make them no comit suicide finish come leave ugly fat ladies for us

yerobas people dey leave rent free on your head

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Tochi360: 4:20pm On Mar 14
Northernblood7:

grin grin as You dey so your life no get meaning without doing senseless tribal banters on nairaland,na your destiny? grin
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by haphizz57(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14
Na for 9ja i see say if u wan help person, d person go dey fear make u no cheat am. D person wey u wan help to go dey fear make u no use am.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by AmazingELixir: 4:37pm On Mar 14
grin

Even the poor are rejecting money...were they not told the devil already got them locked down with poverty.

What else can rituals do to them.
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by fineboynl(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14
Why it's only Africans that believe in ritual money? Even though in the west many people will reject the money none will ascribed it to ritual.
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by kmaster007: 4:42pm On Mar 14
Life hard! Life hard!! but nobody won die.... Seriously meself no fit collect the money ooo... Life too Swt.
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Dpharisee: 4:50pm On Mar 14
wifeesnatcher:

Yorubas are you people nemesis, your hatred for Yoruba is the reason you people don't stay long in that your east

Hatred have a way of shorten lifespan in East
What made you conclude he is from the East?
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by BigIyanga: 4:57pm On Mar 14
People dying of poverty because they lack knowledge… but they will take money from politrickians and their agentsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by OChimex: 4:59pm On Mar 14
Holluwhakemmy:
I don't blame them o because most people are full of evil. His kind gesture can means another thing entirely

It's not about thinking about being evil, the honest and sad truth is that most Nigerians don't have common sense. They aren't logical thinkers.
They make judgements based on their emotions and feelings.
If someone is coming out with such cash, assess him, question him, talk with him, ask him question, that could make you understand more about him and change your mind based on those conversations.

But no, they think after acting. The reason the country is a mess. Almost everybody don't logically think..
If someone starts running on the street e erybody follows him without asking question of looking to see why he is running.
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by ImoleNaija: 5:06pm On Mar 14
May we not be tempted with what we like/lack. If na me, I go collect am o grin.
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by SPAMBOX7: 5:15pm On Mar 14
Money wey he dey use catch cruise. Foolish Nigerians so for their mind they think that man go release that money?
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14
Dpharisee:

What made you conclude he is from the East?

His foolishness is obvious to conclude
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by gadgethead: 9:15pm On Mar 14
The way the guy is presenting the money is kinda spooky. Sha, let him go try it at warri, I wan see something
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Smithwilliams826: 9:32pm On Mar 14
grin whona see money, whona dey run

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Allen Onyema And Egahaga Should Resign During The Fraud Trial To Save Air Peace / MTN Group CEO Dabengwa Resigns Over N1.04tn Fine / Christmas: Excitement In Cross River As 'abakaliki Rice' Sells For N14,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.