Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio (23777 Views)

Some Senators Attend Reps Plenary Out Of Ignorance / Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal / Some Senators Who Defected Have Returned To APC – Ita Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by tishbite43: 8:14pm On Mar 12
Beat123:
i get una time...
na the OBI way dey peddle fake news i blame.. DSS suppose pick am up...

he go read thrash from opera news for that him stupid android phone, copy go chatgbt they write thrash...

I lost all respect i have for that guy...
Afon.ja

1 Like

Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by uba1991: 8:29pm On Mar 12
Putindbutt:

Lol, shame catch am.
this is the foolish mentality of ethnicity that stops this country from progressing. If we stop seeing each other base on tribes and religion then this country will move forward. Some of you don't care if the person is competent or not as far as he is your tribe or ethnic.
If you ask an American he will say I am an American but if you ask a Nigerian who he is he will start mentioning his ethnicity.
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by uba1991: 8:33pm On Mar 12
Beat123:
the real convicted criminals are igbos politicians u cow...
Uzor kalu, andy uba, Ekweremadu, name them...

monkey, you dey call person where EfCC accuse but never convict as criminal.. i no blame una.....
na that dust for enugu they block una brain
Ask Nuhu Ribadu (the first EFCC chairman) who is the greatest political thief in the whole of Africa.
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12
Akalia:
Akpabio is no good. He should go.
go and remove him now?
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by realgift: 8:37pm On Mar 12
Akalia:
Akpabio is no good. He should go.
When northerners sit on that throne, we all supported them even when they perform below expectations. they were good in your own eyes abi? Now southerner is there,he is not good because he is not a northerner. Tribalism is what is killing this country. I'm happy how things are being played, it exposed how tribalistic some certain people are.
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by obaidan: 8:39pm On Mar 12
the sad part is that the idiots on nairaland will come out here to say, this tribe is fighting this tribe. abusing each other...i dun talk am, una no too get sense. they are playing u like chess, whether ningi or bamidele or akpabio or yari is the Senate President, they will still unify to deny you of good governance, why una come dey fight each other for goodness sake. whoever is SP, his agenda will be to appease the senators and make them happy, NOT you fighting tribal war on nairaland
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by naija4life247: 9:19pm On Mar 12
Putindbutt:
Since Yari lost to Akpabio, they have refused to let Akpabio breathe and we know headless mobs hailing any confrontation and gang up against Akpabio. They supported Yari/Orji Kalu against a SS man but same people are quick to tag "we SS/SE", bunch of hypocrites. Anybody they support loses.

Can the headless mob and their Almajari supporters get two third majority to unseat Godswill? Can they even get a simple majority?
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by lapintoz: 9:57pm On Mar 12
They spent 8 years without rancour. Even Saraki that was a rebel spent 4 years unhindered. Now it is the turn of SS, they are have found their voice and reason.

Jokers
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by 2tpick: 10:05pm On Mar 12
You don't need to look too far to see why Nigeria is on the brink of total collapse. Look at her citizens and you will know exactly why. Some people are even going extra mikes to redefine foolishness and stupidity. It has always been the elites against the masses. Why can't we stand United against corruption?
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by Tzar(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12
What is the use of a clueless, corrupt and rubber stamp senate president?!
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by Putindbutt: 12:14am On Mar 13
uba1991:
this is the foolish mentality of ethnicity that stops this country from progressing. If we stop seeing each other base on tribes and religion then this country will move forward. Some of you don't care if the person is competent or not as far as he is your tribe or ethnic.
If you ask an American he will say I am an American but if you ask a Nigerian who he is he will start mentioning his ethnicity.
See this slowpoke, who asked you for stories?. Mention your region, i wan check something. Fear catch am.
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by Putindbutt: 12:16am On Mar 13
zombieHUNTER:

500m is not enough proof for you?..

my yoruba Muslim friend

Remember you won't get a dime, as you soak garri for eight years
You have jumped from Ningi to another claim, since you don't have proofs, fake ipob jew.
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by Whitelion07(m): 12:44am On Mar 13
id4sho:
E go reach everybody tongue

Bukola Saraki remains the best senate president ever
How?
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by Imoksp(m): 2:31am On Mar 13
Svlla:
What a wicked world

Pls if you're interested
I have 1HP AC for sell at #190,00 and 2HP for #280,00
Carton unit (Brand new) incase you have interest
Brand; Synix and Aeon (Split AC)

Both non-inverter
Call 08168034379

Is the 1HP still available? Where's your location? Let's negotiate. Drop your WhatsApp number please. I don't have 190k. Let me give you 100k.
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by Izuchukwu70: 2:52am On Mar 13
IkemChris:
Nothing good about these people..

Na so we go talk about you if you become a Senator.
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by itsene: 4:41am On Mar 13
Northerners know how to use igbos.
Their quest for financial gains make igbos always available for sale.
They will be screaming fulani bla bla and when Atiku shows up with money all igbo delegates vote for their stomach.
Wonderful people.

1 Like

Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by jogojogo: 5:00am On Mar 13
Some Southetners are jealous of Akpabio just because one of their Lords failed to make it to the throne
Good display from the brave and intellectual Senator Bamidele from Ekiti State
Thank you for riding to the occasion
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by jogojogo: 5:06am On Mar 13
StOla:
Ningi's only defence now should be that he is suffering from dementia to have made the ridiculous claims he made.

How can only 1 Senator in the whole National Assembly claim that the President submitted a budget of N25T and that it was the amount debated and passed by the whole National Assembly?

Yet all the records of what transpired is available in both local and international news records as the events unfolded?
And yet some Southerners are cheering him as their new Lord since he makes them cum even when they knew the man was lying.
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by jogojogo: 5:14am On Mar 13
Slurity:
THE MAN BAMIDELE IS A REAL SON OF EKITI STATE, HE FEARS NOBODY. WE DONT SEND ANYBODY, WE TELL YOU TO YOUR FACE.
Well spoken!!!
We don't hide behind keyboard to spew hatred and lamentations were none should exist.
Great job from the distinguished Senator

1 Like

Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by walozanga(m): 5:16am On Mar 13
Akpabio is too childish to be a senate president
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by jogojogo: 5:24am On Mar 13
realgift:

When northerners sit on that throne, we all supported them even when they perform below expectations. they were good in your own eyes abi? Now southerner is there,he is not good because he is not a northerner. Tribalism is what is killing this country. I'm happy how things are being played, it exposed how tribalistic some certain people are.
Most of the online anti Akpabio rants you see even here on nairaland are not from the North but from his closest Southern neighbours . This done out of envy
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:53am On Mar 13
Creamypie:
2018/19 when fayemi was campaigning for governorship. It was at the gathering where he dumped his party, shelving his gubernatorial ambition, decamping to apc and asking all his supporters 2 vote fayemi

Wow. Thanks for the info. But I thought these politicians dey carry heavy juju for body incase of such occurrences lol

1 Like

Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by jattopeter(m): 9:56am On Mar 13
Very greedy set of people , they thought they own this Country. When Sen Lawal was the Senate Preside , did any of them spoke against any of his excesses. We own this country together.
hardknocksng:

Akpabio remains your senator .

You all should keep wailing 🤣😂😂

He goes no where .
It’s the turn of the South.

Bleep the North and their selfish agenda😃😃

Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by Akmike1983: 10:22am On Mar 13
The truth is theis 10th senate is f*cked, nothing to write home abt them, However, apert from the fact some are winch hunting Akpabio he himself has no reputation
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by IkemChris(m): 1:09pm On Mar 13
Izuchukwu70:

Na so we go talk about you if you become a Senator.

When the time comes bro.. When the time reach
Re: Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio by EmperorEmerald2: 4:38pm On Mar 13
[quote author=Putindbutt post=128904747]Since Yari lost to Akpabio, they have refused to let Akpabio breathe and we know headless mobs hailing any confrontation and gang up against Akpabio. They supported Yari/Orji Kalu against a SS man but same people are quick to tag "we SS/SE", bunch of hypocrites. Anybody they support loses.[Why involving South East in Matter that Your Lord a Northern Senator Cause.
Coward ,#Spit]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? / Reasons To Prove Goodluck Jonathan’s Administration Was A Waste – APC / ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.