Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Corolla LE 2003 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Corolla LE 2003 (473 Views)

Super Clean!!! Registered Toyota Highlander LE 2003 Model. @1.7m / Camry LE 2003 Black Tokunbo #1.55M 08096577304 / Sharp Camry LE 2003 Tokunbo Fabric #1.55M 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corolla LE 2003 by Hypekwin: 7:17pm On Mar 12
clean Registered 2003 Toyota Corolla LE 💯 clean body and interior with perfect engine gear and chilling AC available for sale Buy and drive Price: 3.5M Location : Abule Egba
Call: 07018014212
Whatsapp : 08142942354

Re: Corolla LE 2003 by kingyang: 7:35pm On Mar 12
Talk true, when you buy this motor he no they expensive, why selling a 2003 motor for such an outrageous price? Tomorrow u will blame government for outrageous budgets where as you're worse than the government.

2 Likes

Re: Corolla LE 2003 by Chrismentor3: 8:16pm On Mar 12
2m
Re: Corolla LE 2003 by greggng: 8:37pm On Mar 12
kingyang:
Talk true, when you buy this motor he no they expensive, why selling a 2003 motor for such an outrageous price? Tomorrow u will blame government for outrageous budgets where as you're worse than the government.

Sometimes we have to think b4 talking . He didn't state any day to suggest when he bought this car . He might be a dealer that bought to resell . Are you now saying that people shouldnt do business again cos price of goods and services has gone up? Are you aware that the moment you sell what you have ...you will now have to add bigger money to be able to buy what you will sell next ...No not is happy with the present day Nigeria situation but we should blame a dealer that loaned money with interest to enable him buy a car ...He doesn't manufacture car . I have in the past ask some of you to tell us where cheap cars are bought and I can bet you we will sell very cheap...Today i want out to buy 2008 camry with 4.5m Nigerian used bit I cannot see any to buy. Let me ask you if I manage to buy one for 5m ...how much will I sell it? Are you aware that after selling it ..I will.need additional 1m plus to be able to buy same type of car to resell again. Things is terrible here ...stop blaming dealers

3 Likes

Re: Corolla LE 2003 by Zonefree(m): 9:21pm On Mar 12
greggng:

Sometimes we have to think b4 talking . He didn't state any day to suggest when he bought this car . He might be a dealer that bought to resell . Are you now saying that people shouldnt do business again cos price of goods and services has gone up? Are you aware that the moment you sell what you have ...you will now have to add bigger money to be able to buy what you will sell next ...No not is happy with the present day Nigeria situation but we should blame a dealer that loaned money with interest to enable him buy a car ...He doesn't manufacture car . I have in the past ask some of you to tell us where cheap cars are bought and I can bet you we will sell very cheap...Today i want out to buy 2008 camry with 4.5m Nigerian used bit I cannot see any to buy. Let me ask you if I manage to buy one for 5m ...how much will I sell it? Are you aware that after selling it ..I will.need additional 1m plus to be able to buy same type of car to resell again. Things is terrible here ...stop blaming dealers
A Nigerian used car of 21 years for 3.5M naira is way too expensive and disastrous.

3 Likes

Re: Corolla LE 2003 by eteebanky1: 3:46am On Mar 16
Zonefree:

A Nigerian used car of 21 years for 3.5M naira is way too expensive and disastrous.

And na them dy blame government pass oo
Re: Corolla LE 2003 by Texasbound190: 8:31am On Mar 17
Go and buy 2023 brand new korope if this is too expensive for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sell And Buy Your Cars Here / I Neep A Very Clean Tipper Very Urgent 08037357753 / Cars Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.